Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

BigBoss - After Party pg 64 COMPLETED (Page 11)

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by littleman

WOW...Cool Top 10...
Love Abhi and Riddhima...
as well as all of the others...
Looking forward to the Grand Premier!! 

Hey thanks...i hope you enjoy it as much as you enjoyed the first season! 

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fairy...

Awsome cs
Am excited
Aww charlie vrinda and shantanu all three
Contestants seems interesting
Waiting for update
Continue soon :)

Hey thank you...I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the first season...
arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ramya4barun

Originally posted by arsafar

Originally posted by ramya4barun

Originally posted by arsafar

Here the most awaited Top 5...

Barun Sobti - Arnav Singh Raizada

Yayyy!!!... Woww!!!Day Dreaming
I am so very Hapiee...!!!Yayy!! That was awesome!!..HeartDay DreamingBlushing
Thank you!! U r d BEST!!!

hey..You are most welcome...I hope you enjoy! 

Finally done... So veryyy excited !!!
Can't wait!!
Eagerly waiting for the update!!Embarrassed

Thank you...I hope you enjoy it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ramya4barun

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:17am | IP Logged

Big Brother India Season 2 Audience Vote

The sparklers flew up as the music blasted signaling the beginning of the new Season of Big Brother India... The dancers filled the stage... while the audience cheered... the atmosphere was filled with enthusiasm and anticipation...

The dancers separated making way for the host of show...Armaan Malik...who looked dashing in his suit...he walked to the center of the stage and beamed at the audience as the music quieted down...

"Welcome to the Second Season of Big Brother India!!!!!!" He shouted to which there was a huge round of applause...

"This season it all depends on you the audience...the power is in your hands..." Armaan said "...without further ado lets welcome our first three houseguests...who were chosen by the audience...please put your hands together for Nandani, Manik aaand Mukti!!!!" he shouted.

Nandani came onto stage first, followed by Manik and then Mukti...they each met Armaan before going to stand on the side of the stage...

"Are you all ready for this journey?"Armaan asked the houseguests.

"Definitely...can't wait to get in the house..." Mukti said confidently.

"Wow soo much confidence..."Armaan said "...alright it's time to enter the house...luckily you are the first three contestants to enter the house..." he informed them "...you may now enter the house..."

They each met Armaan and entered the house from the stage...they entered into the living room...

"Oh my gosh...this place is amazing..."Mukti said.

Manik and Nandani looked around the house...

"Hey guys let's find the rooms before the others get here..." Nandani said.

They found the rooms after searching frantically...they then introduced themselves.

Back on Stage...

"Hello Armaan..." A voice called and Armaan looked around confused...

Just then a beautiful lady walked onto stage...the audience gave a huge round of applause...

"Hey Lavanya...please give a huge round of applause for one of our ex contestant who was in the first season of Big Brother India..." Armaan said while hugging Lavanya.

"Oh wow...its sooo great to be back..."Lavanya said "...well Armaan don't worry I am not here because I am going back into the house...I am actually here to introduce my very close friend Arnav Singh Raizaida who will be taking part in this Big Brother..."

"Phew..."Armaan said wiping his head playfully...Lavanya laughed.

"WAIT...WAIT...WAIT!" said a voice.

Lavanya and Armaan both stopped and looked around...the audience gave a huge round of applause as Tej walked onto the stage...

"What are you doing here Lavanya?" Tej questioned.

"Tej...I can ask you the same..." Lavanya argued.

"Okay...okay guys we don't need to argue...you are not in the house... I think you are both here for the same reasons..."Armaan said.

Lavanya and Tej glared at each other.

"Well I came here to introduce my friend..." Lavanya said.

"What...so am I...? Tej said.

"Who's your friend?" he asked.

"Who's yours?" Lavanya asked.

"Uff sorry Armaan we are sorry these two arguing we decided to come on stage ourselves..."

The audience cheered.

"Please welcome Roshni and Arnav Singh Raizaida..."Armaan said.

Arnav and Roshni met the others...

"Any tips you want to give them...to survive in the house..."Armaan asked Tej and Lavanya.

"Keep a low profile..." Tej said "...but stay vigilant..." he continued.

"I think you should be entertaining...play the game...fully...so that even if you get out you know you did everything you could..." Lavanya said.

"I think those are both very good advice..."Armaan said.

"It is now time for both of you to enter the house..."Armaan said.

Roshni and Arnav met the others who wished them all the best.

Roshni led the way into the house followed by Arnav...

As they entered through the living room Mukti and Nandani ran to meet them...they introduced themselves and then Nandani showed them the rooms.

Manik came from the garden to meet the newcomers.

Back on stage

"There are now five contestants in the house...lets now welcome our next three contestants who will be entering the house..."Armaan said; "...Please put your hands together for Abhishek, Samrath aaand the beautiful Riddhima..."

They came onto the stage and met Armaan before standing on the side of the stage...

"Have any of you got any plans on how are you going to play the game?"Armaan asked.

"My only plan is to make sure everyone is out of the house and I will be the last one left walking out with the winner's crown..." Samrath said; there was a round of applause.

"Very straight forward...what do you think Abhi...?"Armaan asked.

"Well Samrath said he will get us out...maybe we will have to get him before he gets us..." Abhishek said...there was a louder round of applause...Samrath laughed.

"Oooh well I can definitely see the game starting already..." Armaan said; "...okay it's now time for you to enter the house..."

They each met Armaan and then walked through the entrance to the house...Riddhima in the lead.

As they came into the living room the others were there to meet them...Roshni offered to show them the rooms...although there was only one bed left which Samrath took...Arnav offered to share his bed with Abhishek while Rosani bunked with Riddhima...the boys left the room.

"Finally...those two were literally at each other's throat on stage..." Riddhima said to Roshni.

"Wow already huh..." Roshani said.

"Yup..." Riddhima agreed.

Back on Stage

"Well things are really heating up in there..."Armaan said "...for our next two contestants I would like to welcome...Reyansh Singhania!!!!!" There was a huge round of applause as Rey walked onto stage...

He met Armaan...

"Welcome back to Big Brother..."Armaan said "...what's say do you want to go back in the house?" Armaan asked him.

"Na I think I have already been through it once...I think that's enough..."Rey laughed; "...But I am here to introduce two of my very close friends Taani and Swayam..."

There was a huge round of applause as Taani and Swayam came onto the stage...

Swayam and Taani met the others...

"So guy's did you watch the last Big Brother India?" Armaan asked.

"Yes and we were rooting for Rey all the way..." Taani said.

"So do you think...you will follow Rey's route..."Armaan laughed.

"Well hopefully it won't be that scary..."Swayam said and everyone laughed.

"Rey any words of advice?"Armaan asked.

"Stay true and loyal to your friends...that's one thing I have learnt..."Rey said.

"That's good advice...it is now time for both of you to enter the house..." Armaan said.

Taani and Swayam met Armaan and Rey before entering the house...they went through the door into the living room...

Everyone was in the kitchen but as they came through the door the others came to meet them...Nandani said that Taani can bunk with her and Swayam bunked with Manik...

Back on the stage

"Before we let the house guests in on a little secret...let's see how they have settled down" Armaan said.

Inside the house...

Everyone met up in the living room...

"Alright everyone...it's time to introduce ourselves..." Mukti shouted and everyone sat down on the two sofas and the two chairs which were situated between the sofas.

One by one each houseguest stood up and introduced themselves.

Then the TV turned on and Armaan smiled back at them.

"Hello houseguests...Welcome to the Big Brother House..." the houseguests cheered.

"In a few moments we are going to have the first HOH competition of the season..." Armaan said.

Some houseguests knew this was coming while others were shocked...but they were all super excited...

"Oh no already..." Nandani cried.

"Let's get this party started!!!" Samrath called.

"But before that...here is the twist of the season..."Armaan said.

The houseguests looked confused and some interested.

"This season the audience will not only be voting to evict but one contestant each week will be also nominated as the MVP of the week...the MVP who is chosen by the audience will be able to nominate one houseguest who they will put on the chopping block along with both of the HOH nominees...so this season there will be three nominees on the block...so HOH beware as the nominees you put up may not even leave the house..."Armaan said.

The houseguests erupted in conversations...this changed the whole game around...

"Oh no...this is super scary..." Taani was saying to Nandani.

"This changes everything..." Abhishek said to Arnav.

"Okay Houseguests...it's now time for the first HOH of the season so grab your swim suits and head to the activity area..."Armaan said.

Everyone got up to get ready still in speculation of the MVP twist...

The Activity area

The activity area was set out like a beach there were sandcastles...kites...surfboards etc...

"Hello houseguests...and welcome to your first Head of Household of the season...this competition is called 'Go Fly a Kite' and here is how it works. Each houseguests must hold onto their kite string balancing on the rotating beam, fall off or let go of your kite and your sandcastle will be crushed... The last houseguest standing will become the first Head of Household...Does everyone understand?" Armaan asked.

They all replied with an enthusiastic yes.

"Alright this competition begins now!"Armaan said.

Just as Armaan stops talking the beam started moving...the houseguests balanced themselves as they got into the routine of moving...everyone was doing really well until things got a little faster...unfortunately Nandani had slipped and was the first to fall...there was signal echoing Nandani was out; she made her way over to the side to watch the others...

Everyone else continued until the beam started to slow down...it started turning the other way taking everyone by surprise...

Taani was struggling and as the beam turned direction she slipped letting go causing her Sandcastle to crash and she was eliminated...

Next to go was Roshni unfortunately she slipped bumping into Swayam who also fell resulting in both contestants being eliminated...

Swayam helped Roshni up and she apologized to Swayam who was quite chilled about it...they went off to join Nandani and Taani at the side...

"Okay houseguests...I will be leaving now...and I will see you all on Friday..."Armaan informed the houseguests.

Everyone replied enthusiastically as they carried on with their task...

Back on stage

"Well all of the houseguests are in the house...let's see what will happen when the first HOH is chosen and who will they put up for nomination...then on Wednesday we will see how your votes effects the balance in the house and if any of the nominees will be able to save themselves from the block in the first POV...and on Friday we will meet again for the first eliminations...see you then..."Armaan said before walking off the stage.

Coming up on Monday the first HOH is chosen and it's up to him or her to nominate two houseguests for nomination... Stay tuned...

Edited by arsafar - 20 May 2015 at 7:43am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

aar123ramya4barunlittlemansheetalarshitaarey_riapritii_20surbhijainLovlyfairy_Nia_doll...Shrisha...megbansstephie34putti_taareyFairy...manya_189Nicky-nishaparnalokammonikasaxena05teenorchidA.Green

arsafar Goldie
arsafar
arsafar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Hey everyone I hope you enjoyed the Grand Premier...and this is where you guys come in...

This time the audience has two roles...

...The first role is for the audience to choose the MVP for the week, the MVP gives the contestant you choose the chance to nominate one houseguest secretly and put them up on the block...

...We will put a LINES OPEN MVP post on when you can vote for the MVP and a LINES CLOSE MVP for when you cannot vote anymore...make sure you vote within the time frame...

...The second role is you get to evict a houseguest from the ones on the chopping block...this will happen after the Wednesday episode...

...We will put a LINES OPEN NOMINATIONS post on when you can vote for who you would like to EVICT and a LINES CLOSE NOMINATIONS for when you cannot vote anymore...make sure you VOTE within the time frame...

Thanks guys and enjoy...
Fizz and Zysha

Edited by arsafar - 15 May 2015 at 9:23am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Zysha2050ramya4barunlittlemantaarey_riasurbhijainLovlyfairy_megbansputti_taareyFairy...Nicky-nishaparnalokammonikasaxena05A.Green

Nicky-nish IF-Dazzler
Nicky-nish
Nicky-nish

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Yayyy :)
Mee first...
Okay now cmng to update..
Amazng start di nd zyasha...
U guys rock...Hug
It ws a grand premier...
lavanaya nd tej wil never change...:P
I lyk d idea of brngng ex-contestants to introduce thr frnds...

Aww thnx fr brngng rey to introduce taani nd swayam...
His advice shows he learnt frm his bad xprnc...
Hoh task was nyc..
Taani nd swayam out...
Bt koi nai dey wil get chance...
Wtng to see who wil b d frst hoh...
Update asap
Thnx fr pm

Edited by Nicky-nish - 15 May 2015 at 10:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Zysha2050arsafar

A.Green IF-Sizzlerz
A.Green
A.Green