Aww abhi likes mukti
I also liked nandini manik scene
Task was again Awsome
Beautifully written
Sorry am busy now a days with work load so not able to come on time
Evict riddhima
Not liking the way she is reacting
Update soon :)

Hey thanks...and no worries if ur busy...its all ok...😃 ...im happy to know that you enjoyed it...and liking the Taayam scene...and as usual u liked the task...😊 ...thanks for voting...
Nehavrinda thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Love u taani
Update soon
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Part 3

Elimination!!

The audience cheered as Armaan came onto the stage, his brightening appearance made the stage even more magnificent...

"Welcome to Big Brother India...the first week of the season is coming to an end...we have noticed some brewing romances and a couple of secret alliances forming from within the house..." Armaan announced, "...let's head inside to meet the houseguests and see how they are feeling!"

The houseguests were seated on the couches while the three nominated contestants sat on the couch facing the front Armaan appeared on the screen and they all cheered.

"HEY Everyone!!" Armaan said enthusiastically everyone replied with a loud Hey' they were all smiling.

"Wow what a first week it's been!!!" Armaan said; "...Samrath how was your first week?"

"Amazing!!! Being put up on the block was not a good feeling but being able to get myself off of the block was the best feeling..." Samrath said confidently.

"Manik what about you? Did you think you would have been the one to be nominated?" Armaan asked.

"Not the best...I am sure better weeks will come...if I am safe... and as for being nominated I don't think of myself of much of a threat...but maybe Abhi does..." Manik said.

"Ohh Abhi you went straight for it... targeting the big contestants... do you think that was a smart move?" Armaan asked.

"Now maybe not... but being the first HOH is never good as you are the one breaking the ice... so this would of happened if I had nominated anyone..." Abhi replied with a smile.

"That's true..." Armaan said then grinned widely; "MVP!! How did you like the MVP twist?" he asked everyone cheekily.

Everyone burst out in conversations at this

"Let's start with Riddhima what did you think of the MVP twist?" Armaan asked.

"Hey Armaan... I have to say I hate this twist... I think it's making everyone mad thinking who it might be!" she replied.

"Yes but I think the MVP might actually love it..." Armaan said smiling.

Swayam and Arnav smiled at each other...

"Okay the name I am about to take right now... that person is safe..." Armaan said building up suspense.

Everyone waited quietly... the three contestants on the block were holding their breath...

"Roshni you are safe!" Armaan said.

Roshni was super happy; she hugged Riddhima...and got up to sit with the others who were sitting other couches...

"Okay two contestants left... I will tell you the results when I get back..." Armaan said to the contestants.

Back on Stage

Armaan turned to the audience...

"Let's have a look at what happened after the Veto Ceremony..." Armaan said.

After Veto Ceremony!!!

Everyone met the three contestants...

Samrath hugged Mukti as he was super happy he was saved from being on the block... Abhi watched them...

Samrath walked up to Abhi.

"Watch out!! Because this game just started... so you better watch your back!" Samrath threatened... He then walked away.

Mukti witnessed this... she didn't like what Samrath had just said... She saw Abhi looking at her but instead of saying anything to him she followed Samrath...

Arnav walked up to Abhi

"This is bad..." Arnav whispered.

"I know... let's leave it for now..." Abhi replied.

Roshni was super upset but she decided to be strong... she was not going to break down...

Taani and Nandani walked up to Roshni.

"Hey are you okay?" Taani asked.

"Yeah I am fine..." Roshni replied; "...this is part of the game guys... its cool..." Roshni replied...

She then walked pass them into the garden...

Mukti had followed Samrath to the chill out room.

"Okay what was that?" She asked him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about..." Samrath answered as he sat down on the sofa.

"What you said to Abhi was definitely not needed..." Mukti answered.

"Why are you taking his side...he made me his target so I am making him mine..." Samrath replied.

She gave him a shocked expression as she didn't know what else t say.

"Look Mukti I have more power than Abhi right now... and I am going to make sure that he is on the block next week... because the good thing about this game is if you are the HOH one week the next week you have no chance to become the HOH... so whoever is the HOH I am going to make sure they put up Abhi..." Samrath replied.

"I just hope this don't come back to haunt you!" Mukti warned before leaving Samrath in the room alone...

Back on Stage

"Well things are definitely changing... let's head back into the house..." Armaan informed the audience...

"Hello Houseguests... it is now time to find out who has been evicted..."

Everyone sat quietly... awaiting the verdict...

"The name I will call will unfortunately be leaving the house..." Armaan said stalling.

"Riddhima! You have been evicted from the house..." he said slowly.

Riddhima smiled although there were tears in her eyes... She got up and hugged Manik who was next to her...

She then made her way around to everyone hugging everyone before picking her bag up...

"All the best guys..." She called before leaving the house...

The four girls stood together as everyone stood in front of the big screen which held everyone's photos, they all waited until Riddhima's picture turned grey.

Back on stage

Riddhima came onto stage; she waved at the audience... she hugged Armaan and then he gestured for her to have a seat...

"How does it feel being the first one out of the house?" Armaan asked.

"Not good... I guess I thought I would be in there a little longer than the first week..." She said laughing a little.

"Making the girls alliance... did you really think that it made a difference...?" he asked.

"I guess not... because I'm sitting here... maybe if we had the power of HOH maybe things would have been different..." Riddhima said.

"Well in the event that you were the one evicted this evening the houseguests taped some goodbye messages, let's watch..." Armaan informed her.

They turned to watch the videos

Roshni - "Hey Ridz I am soo sorry you are evicted you were my closest friend in this house and I will miss you!"

Taani - "Hey Ridi... you really held this group together... it's going to be different without you... hopefully we will meet outside..."

Nandini - "Hey Ridz... I am really going to miss you... take care..."

Mukti - "Hey Ridz... I really do feel bad you left... take care!"

Swayam - "Hey Riddhima... I know you are out of the house but I want you to know that I was the MVP this week... and I didn't nominate you because I had a problem with you... it was just part of the game!"

The End

"Oh Wow... Swayam was the MVP" Riddhima said amazed.

"Yes he was..." Armaan replied.

"Well thank you very much Riddhima for coming on the show!!!... Everyone let's have a round of applause for Riddhima..."

Riddhima met Armaan before exiting the stage...

Armaan then turned back to the audience... "Let's head to the activity are to see who will become the new Head of Household..."

The activity area was set up with a huge hexagon beehive in the middle... the contestants stood at the sides... there was a launcher...

"Houseguests the Power is up for grabs Abhishek as outgoing Head of Household you are not eligible to compete... This comepetion is called Buzz Worthy' and here is how it works... One at a time each houseguest will step up to the Big Brother launcher and shoot a single ball into the honeycomb targets... the targets are numbered from 1-7 the center is worth Ten points... The houseguest with the highest launching score after everyone has launched their ball will be the new HOH... If you do not score... you will be out of the competition..." Armaan explained.

The houseguests stood ready...

"At a random draw Taani you are first please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan ordered.

Taani launched her ball towards the Beehive...

"4... Taani please make your way to the winners circle..." Armaan said.

Taani walked over and stood on the winners circle...

"Next up... Arnav... please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan said.

Arnav launched her ball towards the Beehive...

"3... Sorry you were not able to make a higher score than 4..." he told him.

"Next up... Roshni... please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan said.

Roshni launched her ball towards the Beehive...

"5... Roshni please make your way to the winners circle..." Armaan said... Taani walked off to join Arnav and Roshni stood on the winners circle...

"Next up... Swayam... please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan said.

Swayam launched her ball towards the Beehive... the ball hit the side of the beehive and fell into the grass... the other contestants laughed... Swayam bowed and went off to join Taani and Arnav...

"Sorry Swayam you were not able to score... Next up... Nandini... please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan said.

Nandini launched her ball towards the Beehive...

"5... Nandini please make your way to the winners circle..." Armaan said...Roshni smiled at Nandini who was happy she got a high score... Roshni walked off to join Arnav, Taani and Swayam...

"Next up... Samrath... please stand up to the line and launch your ball..." Armaan said.

Samrath smiled as he made his way to the launcher... Abhi watched him with narrowed eyes...

Back on Stage...

"Four houseguests left in the race to become the next Head of Household... Nandini, Samrath, Manik and Mukti... who do you think will win this week's HOH?" Armaan asked.

"I'll see you next Friday!" He said as he exited the stage...

Tune in on Monday to see who will become the new HOH and which two houseguests will be put up on the Block...

So guys what do you think...are you liking it so far...who do you think will be the next HOH?? Thank you all for voting...please post your comments and press the Like Button... 

Fizz & Zysha 

Edited by arsafar - 8 years ago
A.Green thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
res
unres
yay n i maintain my record of being 1st..
it was a superb elimination!
Riddhima out sad for her!
I wish either Mukti or Manik is HOH.😉
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
teenorchid thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
oo teri ridhima ko first bar me hi bhej diya
sheetalarshi thumbnail
Nice loved arnav great update update soon
monikasaxena05 thumbnail