Originally posted by littleman

AWESOME Beginning...
Everything was just super...
As usual Armaan...
And i love the guest appearance of the excontestants
The task was again brilliant...I really wonder who will be the first hoh
n im excited for this new twist..MVP
n i can't wait to start voting!! 

Hey thanks a lot...im happy to know that you enjoyed the first part...you will find out who will be the first HOH in tomorrow's epi and after that you can vote for your fave contestant to be MVP...
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by manya_189

Now this is something interesting !! :D

Thank you...you may also enjoy Season 1 where there are other contestants from KY2...

Part 1

Nominations

The task was still going on...with four houseguests out there were still six houseguests in the running to become the first HOH of the season... The balancing beams started getting faster as the houseguests struggled to keep a hold on their string which held up their kites...

Arnav was losing his breath but he was steady...he lowered himself so he could get a better hold but unfortunately while adjusting himself he let go of the string and unfortunately he was out of the competition as his kite fell on his sandcastle...Disappointed he walked off and joined the others at the side watching the rest of the contestants battle it out...

Riddhima and Mukti the only two girls left where steady and seemed to be struggling a lot less than the boys, Abhi, Manik and Samrath...unfortunately no one was giving up without a fight...

Unfortunately neither was the balancing beams it slowed to and started going in the other direction resulting in Manik and Riddhima to fall off as they were not able to change their balance...

The three left in the competition are Mukti, Abhi and Samrath and they were in it to win...

The other contestants were cheering the houseguests on...this was the last run as the balancing beam started increasing in speed the contestants had to hold on tight...The first to fall was Mukti who kicked her sandcastle as she slipped off...she went over to join the other...The last two in the race were Abhi and Samrath...

Abhi adjusted himself but out of the corner of his eyes he saw Samarth's string go flying and his sandcastle crushed...

"Congratulations Abhishek...You are the first HOH of the season..." Big Brother's voice boomed.

Everyone ran over to congratulate Abhi on his win...sweaty and tired they all made their way back to the house...

Back at the House

Everyone washed up and hung out relaxing; the girls where in the first bedroom...getting dressed and doing their hair...

"Oh my Gosh...I've got an idea..." Nandani cried...all of the girls looked at her.

"We should totally make an all girls alliance..." Nandani said excitedly.

"Yeah like they made an all boys alliance last year..." Roshni said agreeing with the others.

"And because of the alliance Rey got to the end..." Taani pitched in.

"This is totally awesome..." Riddhima agreed; "...What do you say Mukti?" she asked.

"Yeah I think it's a great Idea..." Mukti agreed; she didn't think it was a bad idea...but this is not the alliance that she thinks will take her to the finals...I need to find a better alliance...she thought to herself.

"Yes let's call it in...we can call ourselves Girls Rule!!!" Nandani said putting her hand forward...

They each put their hand in and on three they called out "Girls Rule!"

Later on

Abhi came out of the HOH room and called down the stairs to everyone else; "Who wants to see my HOH room...?" He shouted; everyone came into the living room and followed Abhi upstairs to where the HOH room was situated...he opened the door...

The room was designed like a modern apartment with contemporary furniture...A huge round bed and a tabled filled with all Abhi's favorite snacks...all around the room was pictures of Abhi with his friends and family...the bathroom also had a huge bathtub and contemporary designs all over...

Everyone hung out in Abhi's room...

"I can't believe we are finally here in the Big Brother house..." Mukti said as she picked at Abhi's food...

"It's like a dream come true..." Samrath added.

"I can't believe all the others from last season were in this room and in this house..." Nandani said.

"Who was your fave from last year?" Manik asked.

"I think Sia was awesome..." Samrath said; "...If she was in this season I would totally marry her..." Samrath added...everyone laughed...

"Na Amar was the best...he really made the best moves..." Abhi said.

"I agree...Amar was amazing..." Swayam pitched in.

"Well my fave was Akshat he really made me laugh..." Mukti said; "...It would be awesome to have him here..."

"Well...tell you what...we will beat last year's contestants...we will make history..." Arnav said to which they all replied with a big Yes'...They all then went about their business.

The houseguests decided to hang out in the garden...Swayam and Manik were playing pool while Samrath and Mukti hung out on the lounge chairs...Taani and Nandani hung out in the pool...Riddhima and Roshni were in the kitchen...

"I think this season is going to be totally crazy with this MVP thing...you never know who it might be..." Roshni said.

"It depends on who is popular outside..." Riddhima said; "...We just have to try our best...but I guess some will have an advantage if the audience likes them..." she continued.

"Yeah...but before that...nomination..." Roshani sighed; "...I am going to go mad..." she said.

Outside at the pool table

"So any ideas who will be nominated..." Manik asked Swayam...

"Not sure...last year Rey nominated two girls...he regretted it after...so I think whoever Abhi nominates he better watch his back..." Swayam said.

"Yeah... he is the one who is breaking the ice..." Manik agreed.

At the lounge chairs...

"I wonder who Abhi is going to nominate..." Mukti said.

"I think he might nominate me..." Samrath said.

"How come?" Mukti asked.

"I don't know he seems to have a problem with me...everything I say he says the completely opposite... like he is making me his target..." Samrath said.

"Oh... that's bad..." Mukti replied.

"Not really... if he does choose to come after me... he has no idea what he is in for..." Samrath said smiling at Mukti.

Mukti smiled back... she knew that Samrath was strong...

Upstairs in the HOH room

Abhi was chilling out when there was a knock at the door... Abhi went over to check who it was... he opened the door... it was Arnav.

"Hey man...come on in..." Abhi said closing the door behind Arnav.

"Thanks... first HOH huh... must be hard..." Arnav said.

"Yeah... I'm more freaked out about the MVP thing... it's going to cause trouble..." Abhi said.

"Maybe we should make an alliance..." Arnav said; Abhi looked at him... he thought about it...he needed people on his side... being the first HOH and all... he will need back up...

"Yeah... man let's make an alliance... together... but we will need at least one more person..." Abhi said.

"What about Swayam?" Arnav said.

"Why Swayam? He was the first guy out..." Abhi said.

"Well that wasn't his fault...it was Roshani's but...I think Swayam has the audience behind him...we get him on our side...maybe we can get the votes too..." Arnav said.

"Yeah...that's true... you're a genius... call him up here..." Abhi said.

Arnav left the room to get Swayam...

Manik going to the bedroom when he saw Nandani trying to lift her suitcase up and nearly falling...

"AHHH!!!" she cried... Manik ran over to help her...

"Thanks" she said totally embarrassed...

"No problem..."he smiled helping her put the suitcase on the bed he then smiled at her and went through the doors to the other bedroom...

Roshni and Riddhima were chilling on the lounge chairs in the garden... Taani walked up to them...

"Hey guys..." she said as she sat down...

"Hey Taani..." Riddhima replied.

"I think its sooo awesome we have our girl's alliance..." Taani whispered she looked around to see if anyone was listening...

"Shhh don't say things like that..." Riddhima said.

"Okay sorry..." Taani said quietly.

"Honestly I know we made an alliance...but I definitely think that the boys might be making their own alliance to..." Roshni said.

"I don't think so...how Abhi and Sam are going I think they will be enemies rather than in an alliance together..." Riddhima finished...

HOH Room

Arnav had managed to bring Swayam upstairs without anyone noticing...Arnav knocked on the door...

"Hey come in quickly..." Abhi said he shut the door behind them...

"Okay what's going on guys...?" Swayam whispered.

"Well we made an alliance and we want you to be in it..."Arnav said.

"Are you guys serious..." Swayam said; he was shocked as they thought of him for an alliance; "...but why me..." he asked.

"Well we though you have a great audience following so with your help we can get more votes for this alliance..." Arnav said truthfully.

"Dude come on... we are offering you safety..." Abhi said.

"No of course...I mean I'm totally in... 100%..." Swayam said quickly.

"Great...now this party really has started..." Abhi said as the boys called it in.

"Let's call ourselves Silent Assasins...because will assassinate everyone and get to the final three..." Abhi said.

"Ohhh that is awesome...I like it..."Arnav replied.

"Cool name..." Swayam said.

They put their hands together and on three they whispered... "SILENT ASSASINS..."

Nomination Ceremony

Afterwards it was time for the nominations; Abhishek had been given a round case in which had 10 keys; his task was to take out two keys which had the names of people he wanted to nominate. Once he had chosen the two names for nomination he replaced the other keys into the slots then lifted the round case and brought it downstairs and laid it on the dining table where all of the houseguests were sitting.

"This is the Nomination Ceremony...one of my duties as Head Of Household is to nominate two people for eviction...the two people who are nominated...their keys have already been taken out...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...the person whose name I call will pull the next key to save someone else...and so on and so forth..." Abhi explained.

They all nodded and waited nervously for the nominations to begin.

Abhi pulled the key and called out "Mukti you are safe..." Mukti thanked him and then pulled the next key.

"Arnav you are safe..." he thanked Abhi and pulled out the next key.

"Riddhima you are safe..." she thanked Abhi and pulled the next key.

"Swayam you are safe..." he thanked Abhi and pulled the next key.

"Roshni you are safe..." she thanked Abhi and pulled the next key.

"Taani you are safe..." she thanked Abhi and pulled the last key.

"Nandani you are safe..." she thanked Abhi who then stood up and faced the crowd.

"I have nominated Manik and Samrath as both of you are strong contestants and that could ruin my game..."

Samrath gave an I told you so' look to Mukti who shook her head and smiled...

Manik was surprised but took it sportingly...

Everyone got up to meet the two nominees...

"Well...Finally... the game has started... It's time to play..." Samrath said as he hugged Mukti.

Samrath looked over at Abhi... over Mukti's shoulder... they glared at each other...

Coming up - Tune in on Wednesday to see who you have voted to become the MVP and for the first POV of the season and see if the nominated contestants can save themselves from the chopping block.

This is your chance to vote for your favorite contestant to become MVP.

Please Like and Comment Thanks

Edited by arsafar - 8 years ago

LINES OPEN FOR MVP VOTING UTIL 3 PM LONDON TIME (TOMORROW)
THAT 7:30 INDIA TIME THANK YOU
You can place your vote here on the thread or send it through a pm to my inbox
Edited by arsafar - 8 years ago
Res
Unres
Oh yay i m first fr the first chapter..
How cool can it get??
Omg so many alliances..
Girls gang and The silent asaasins(oh i loved this name)

Manik n samrat up fr nominations..

Everyone scared of MVP 😆 oh u ought to be ppl😊

Great one awesome..
Edited by Starsfireflies - 8 years ago
Awsum update...
So abhi z d first hoh...
Evry1 strtd to make alliance...
I lyk evry1's convo abt ex-cnstnt...
Samarth wnt to marry sia...:P
Girls rule nd Silent assasins nt bad...
Bt i feel mukti z gng to follow rey's path...
she seems to b a strng player...
Update soon
Thnx fr pm
P.S-MY MVP GOES TO SWAYAM :)Edited by Nicky-nish - 8 years ago
unres
Woww...randomly logged in..saw ur update..!!
Amazed!!
1stly girls alliance...Uh..
Mukti can play well i guess
n Barun n Shan in same group..mymyy...!!I am soo loving it..!!
Their name..its super cooll...
"SILENT ASSASINS..."👏😉
Woww..am super excited!!!yayyy!!
briliant update..!!
Edited by ramya4barun - 8 years ago
Nice start
Well looks like everyone is making their own alliance
Mukti seems to b good player in dos game..
Eager to read further
Continue soon
Awesome update taani and nandini is
So cute