Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 41)

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Lol..you are worried about finding someone matching up to your standards ? LOL..now thats a pretty difficult task i must say , everybody that i know at least has infinitely better standards .. so good luck with that ! LOL 
no i m not worried... i dont hav any standards that u can afford to match up withLOL

@bold chal khush ho jaa ye maanke LOL what can i say ...LOL u need the luck more than me LOL

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

[

One thing that you still didnt understand is that  "main bacche ki jaan nahi leta" , i have been giving you generous dopes of moral support all along for this very reason .. LOL

Now that the panic inflicted amnesia is taken care of , hopefully , you will be more aware about the current predicament ..LOL..people do sometimes make a fool out of themselves when they dont know about the stuff happening around the world but rarely do people stoop to level of not having iota of idea of whats actually going on with them ..LOL..and such people definitely qualify for some good old moral support IMO .. and i have been up to the task..LOL

Now frustrated panic inflicted amnesia ridden kiddo wants to take it to the next level ..alelelele.. proud of you kiddo , i like kids who are enthusiastic & eager to learn , now there , i just gave you nudge .. feeling good kiddo.. Embarrassed LOL

*************************Why dont u shove up ur concern and moral support up ur ass ! u need more support than anyone else LOL uff ufff some ppl ride too high in their delusional mind LOL neeche aajaTongue 
nahi re u are still not worth remembering for meROFL forgive me if still dont recall who u are after today LOL u are nothing close to all high and mighty as u think of urself in that tiny brain of urs LOL harsh but true but the sooner u get over urself, the better for u it will beLOL
@bold ROFL duniya ke saare knowlegde toh ye janab ko hai aur ab ye humein batayengey ! Sillyu are too much yaar ... seriously tu hawa pe udhna bandh kar aur zameen pe aaja ... LOL 
too bad for u , i m not a kid .. seems like a paedophile is on a loose LOL btw for future reference dont alelelele or talk to any kid as such , they will surely pee on ur face LOL

Originally posted by hiddenstar

Lol..you are worried about finding someone matching up to your standards ? LOL..now thats a pretty difficult task i must say , everybody that i know at least has infinitely better standards .. so good luck with that ! LOL 
no i m not worried... i dont hav any standards that u can afford to match up withLOL

@bold chal khush ho jaa ye maanke LOL what can i say ...LOL u need the luck more than me LOL

As always , making zero sense ..LOL

Sweetie , the problem with your luck is that there is absolutely no one you would match up to your pathetic standards .. LOL

like i said i wont make sense to a dumbass! LOL so why bother to even understand? lets just say , you cant afford to no matter how pathetic they might be ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Fiery-PhoenixMainePyaarKiya

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hiddenstar

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

pri can you leave it.
why ask me? he started it ... he has nothing to say but to tell me how pathetic, comprehension lacking, no knowledgeable, senseless , amnesia stricken of a criminal fan i m LOL how can i leave someone who showered me with so much concern LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OJ6.0MainePyaarKiya

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

hiddenstar

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

well now if he replies then dont
you wont the argument. i didnt know your such a badass. should have told me before?

iski jabaan kuch jyaada chalti hai ..isko iski bhasaa mein samjhana padhega tab hi ye thik hogaLOL
haha nahi re ... i used to be in my full mode in earlier days ... i hav sobered down a lot .. now i hardly even come here and usually dont even bother till someone quotes me LOL

MainePyaarKiya

angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Short sentences fight please ...long essays are too difficult to read LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranihiddenstarMainePyaarKiya

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bramcote46

Short sentences fight please ...long essays are too difficult to read LOL
trust me there is nothing to read here .. dont even bother ... just namecalling and senseless mocking only LOL

--Pro.vo.King--

Go to top