Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 36)

HarveySpecter IF-Dazzler
HarveySpecter
HarveySpecter

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by pallavi25

Here are the FACTS for people in Denial:
What nailed Salman Khan ...

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/what-nailed-salman-khan-heres-what-the-judge-observed-761460

Salman could have provided medical help

The accused had knowledge, being a resident of the same locality, that poor labourers used to sleep in front of the bakery. It was also brought on record that the accused is a regular visitor to the Rain Bar. Khan was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle after consuming alcohol.

The accused was also having knowledge that one should not drive a vehicle without licence. Khan, after the accident, did not wait at the spot, and instead of going to the police station for lodging information, he went to his house. Till 10:30 am, the accused did not make himself available at the police station or go to see the injured in the hospital.

The accused is a well-known artiste, it was possible for him to provide medical help to the poor people, but he didn't. For not visiting the police station, (the reason) is that the accused was under the influence of alcohol.

Valet parking attendant saw Salman in the driver's seat

The valet parking man at JW Marriott, Kalpesh, had given the possession of the car to Khan. There is direct evidence of the same witness who saw Salman sitting at the driver's seat and the accused had given a tip of Rs. 500 to him.

According to Special Public Prosecutor (Pradeep) Gharat, a tip is to be given when one leaves from a place. In such a situation, not producing the parking tagand not examining the main person at the valet parking will not be fatal to the case of prosecution.

Tyre didn't burst; accident was caused by rash and negligent driving

The defence put forth by the accused about bursting of the tyre is also ruled out. The accident occurred due to rash and negligent driving while turning the vehicle without taking proper care and attention, having knowledge that the people were sleeping in front of the laundry.

Defence argued that for a distance of 7-8 km, at a speed of 90-100 km/h, very little time would be required (to reach the spot from J W Marriott), but according to the defence, 30 minutes' time was required to reach the spot of the incident.

So, according to defence, the vehicle was not speeding. If really the vehicle was not in speed, bursting of the tyre would not arise, and vehicle could have been stopped on the spot by applying the brakes as the car was having ABS (anti-lock braking system).
It means that the vehicle was in speed and while taking right turn on Hill Road from St Andrews Road, the accused lost control and went straight over the people sleeping in front of the laundry; this amounts to rash and negligent driving.

Khan was not even in a position to think, in order to apply the brakes, and the vehicle climbed the stairs after crushing Nurullah and injuring four persons.

Salman must have been a little tipsy

So it goes to establish that the accused must have been a little tipsy because of the drinks he had consumed some time back. It is indeed extremely difficult to assess or judge when liquor would show its effect or would be at its peak.

The prosecution, saying that Khan was under the influence of alcohol, examined the bar waiter and manager (of Rain Bar) who were giving drinks and snacks at the table (where Salman was seated).

Also, the examination of the chemical analyst said his blood contained 0.62 mg of alcohol. While the defence said that he just had water there. One cannot go to a bar just to drink water.

The actor was driving, not driver Ashok Singh

While concluding, I find that it is established beyond reasonable doubt by the prosecution that the accused was driving the vehicle at the time of the accident.

Therefore, defence of the accused that Ashok Singh was driving is discarded from consideration. Singh is a got-up witness who has come to help the accused on the instruction of Salim Khan, father of Salman Khan.

I think this point is just common sense...why would Salman's Bodyguard...his friend Kamal Khan...not say that the driver was driving...why would they say that Salman was driving...I mean why...why would an employee of Salman lie to save the driver...why would Salman's friend lie to save the driver...Does this thing not boggle anyone...Does common sense not dictate that if it was the driver driving...it would have been an open and shut case?? Why didn't the driver come out at that time and say...I was driving...he comes and gives these statements after 13 years saying that he didn't know that a case was against Salman for 13 years...Do these questions not bother anyone??Confused...

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsapallavi25blue-ice.

atominis IF-Sizzlerz
atominis
atominis

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Get well soon Hiddenstar. Smile

Jaise ko taisi milti hai applies to your posts and replies too.

Talking all gibberish about the rich attracting vultures or poor never getting caught!

Giving even official stats and explanations to likes of you people is useless. You can't gauge it anyway.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--AnnaElsaiSakeenaektarfapyarpallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by atominis

Get well soon Hiddenstar. Smile

Jaise ko taisi milti hai applies to your posts and replies too.

Talking all gibberish about the rich attracting vultures or poor never getting caught!

Giving even official stats and explanations to likes of you people is useless. You can't gauge it anyway.

awww so considerate Cry i m touched ... LOL mujhe toh ghantaa kuch mila nahi? do na?ROFL @bold, just coz u cant accept it , it doesnt make sth gibberish LOL thank u so dont bother ...Thumbs UpLOL help urself :)
iSakeena IF-Dazzler
iSakeena
iSakeena

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
main baht charity karti hon ..poors k b help karti hon...frnds k b or frnds k frnds ko bhi help karti hon ..so can i kill nawaz sharif ..kya meri aik khoon maf hoga !!
--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Agar , likhi hui cheez padhne par samajh aati, toh pata chalta ki why I recommended you another forum instead of the real world .. LOL

Lekin kya kare, the one who thinks only Salman case has ever been discussed , is beyond help Silly & that indeed is Salman ka jalwa .. Cool   LOL
u are right ... i hardly understood what u are trying to proveROFLlearn to express urself better LOL its like going round and round in a circle...LOL i hav a real life unfortunately Disapprove my life is not limited to virtual forums u see LOL

is that the best u could say?Embarrassed haan mujhe sirf Salman help karsakta hai apna dil dekeDay Dreaming Salman ka jalwa fans pe kaam aap logon mein jyaada dikhai deta hai Tongue

I lost my interest in the mundane back n forth bickering but looks like the thread has been rejuvenated , so here i am until my post limit sustains Tongue

First of all, lack of comprehension-ability = lack of understanding , but i am not blaming you here , i should have known better , i am after all dealing with a criminal's fan here .. LOL

Aur yeh kya baat hui HiddenStarji ?! Disapprove.. Pehle bolte ho ki , forum ka bohot bada experience hain aapke forum resume par , isiliye meanings bina bataye hi khoob samajh jaate ho, aur phir bolte ho ki real life mein busy ho isiliye forum ki baatein samajh mein nahin aate  Confused- seedha "u" turn ! LOL .. aise kalti maroge toh bhai kya sochange ? ! Shocked LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaektarfapyaratominispallavi25

--Pro.vo.King-- Goldie
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiddenstar

... Good that u follow all the news and so aware, but mere paas itna time hai nahi to waste it writing essays here to take out my frustration... keep ur advice to urself ...if no one owns the forum , no one asked for ur 2 cent worth advice either ...lecture dena ata hai toh lecture sunna bhi seekho .. kisi ka baap ka raj hai nahi yahaLOL in all ur post, the only thing u are continously screaming about is how the rich got away .. what else does it show than ur frustration at the fact that the rich had the wealth to pull it off...LOL

Funny how your rants ,  essays & "Frustration" in gigantic fonts tells a lot more about who is really frustrated here .. LOL 

Also , do you by any chance happen to know that there is a difference between "having a problem with how the rich are able to manipulate the legal system a.k.a. having a problem with the legal system" AND "having a problem with rich people/rich Salman" ?? LOL ..oh , who am i kidding - of course you dont ! ...ROFL

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Such a waste of time to talk to some delusional morons Pig

^^ @ atominis LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaektarfapyarpallavi25

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

Aree that's all fine.

But look at something even more obvious.

Even though Salman claims it's the driver Ashok Singh who was behind the wheel... and despite Ashok not confessing it ever, Salman continued to let Ashok work for him for 13 long years.

Now why would Salman do that? 

And if it was a mere tyre burst, why would Ashok Singh keep away from court for 13 years? What was it that scared him? Confused

WTH???Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked...are u kidding me or r u serious??Confused...u mean that the driver was working for Salman all this time...and never came forward to confess and had the gall to say that he didn't know that Salman had a court  case for 13 years??Confused I was thinking ki bhaag gaya hoga so tht he doesn't have to testify against Bhai and Salman's people traced him and made him confessLOLLOL...I mean seriously...and people still DOUBT that Salman was driving??LOLLOL..I mean I can't evenLOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaHarveySpecterektarfapyarpallavi25

hiddenstar IF-Sizzlerz
hiddenstar
hiddenstar

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

I lost my interest in the mundane back n forth bickering but looks like the thread has been rejuvenated , so here i am until my post limit sustains Tongue

First of all, lack of comprehension-ability = lack of understanding , but i am not blaming you here , i should have known better , i am after all dealing with a criminal's fan here .. LOL

Aur yeh kya baat hui HiddenStarji ?! Disapprove.. Pehle bolte ho ki , forum ka bohot bada experience hain aapke forum resume par , isiliye meanings bina bataye hi khoob samajh jaate ho, aur phir bolte ho ki real life mein busy ho isiliye forum ki baatein samajh mein nahin aate  Confused- seedha "u" turn ! LOL .. aise kalti maroge toh bhai kya sochange ? ! Shocked LOL
lack of comprehension also depends on the other person who is doing the expression u know Wink u guys dont survive without digs, do u?ROFL seems like salman fans are quite popular with u lots and u guys hav such high opinion on them LOL @bold, dude, seriously get some diction classes ROFL aap kehna kya chahte thhe?ConfusedLOL

Go to top