Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open (Page 23)

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
so many LIKES for this abusive letter ?LOL had it been written by salman then the whole situation would be different...but here the author is praised to skies...LOL jai ho IF..Party

cricketfan1 IF-Rockerz
cricketfan1
cricketfan1

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Had Salman pleaded guilty, all these people who are against him now would have been there right with him...But I wonder why he is averting the inevitable...Killing people accidentally and unintentionally doesn't make him a criminal but playing with the Justice System and creating cock and bull stories certainly makes him into one...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_kAnnaElsa--Pro.vo.King--Dimdim.Sri-RBasiliskanitarani

Arooj.M Goldie
Arooj.M
Arooj.M

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Wow, that was harsh yet honest.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joyce_k

ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:00am | IP Logged

Some harsh words! No need to bring out family i feel. But it is time someone says something to Salman how wrong he is and what coward he really is for 13 years fooling everyone with lies about drink driving. And still continue to do it.

Edited by ashna26 - 10 May 2015 at 10:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anitaranipallavi25

NestleToulouse IF-Stunnerz
NestleToulouse
NestleToulouse

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:55am | IP Logged
There is nothing more to be added. She said everything. Very sad state of affairs Disapprove
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaddy25

Originally posted by _Darling_

Originally posted by CocoChanel

An idiot and blind startspersonally attack others for no reason other than different having opinion, but can't take it back from others And shocked why other do this to her. Aww, such a savitri.

Lol, you don't even make sense. I dint get a word of what you wrote girl.LOL

That's because you're blind.LOL

Oh the irony ! LOL LOL

Another misinformed one or intentionally ignoring and blind to what's happening, but loves to jump making a fool out of herself!LOL

Same can be said to you LOL

It can be not since I am not the one jumping and being misinformed or intentionally being ignorant of what happened. YOU are.Smile
I know what I am saying hence your post doesn't make sense Smile

That's because like I said you are intentionally being blind to what's happening. My post doesn't make sense, but you still jump on and comment. Lol, how funny. No wonder nothing make sense for you but yourself.Smile

Blind is what you should be called since you're being one of lallu's blind fan and calling others blind & that is what I stated in my 1st post quoting you. Don't know how you're taking this Confused

So I am his fan, that means I am blind? That person was personally attacking all his fans and accusing them of women abusers/being disrpectful ppl over a different opinion even though no one even talked to her or was here. Then when I called for what she was doing, she started crying and accused others for personally attacking others even though she was the ones doing it and started first. So I called her blind for not seeing what she was doing, and you just jumped without knowing anything! Do you even know ridiculous it seems for you to jump not knowing anything, and then later say "I know I am right hence you post doesnt make sense."SillyAnd then call the person blind even though you are the one not getting anything and just love to jump without knowing anything.

No you aren't blind because you are his fan but because you are blindly defending him on each & every threads. Not that I am stalking you but I am coming across your post in every thread & you are the same everywhere - defending him on baseless reasons. So that is blind acc to me . And I have been following this thread from the start so I know what I am saying and not jumping without knowing anything as u said. Secondly I came across cocochannel's comment too. And I found nothing wrong in what she said. Her comment was to the member who namecalled this author. I didn't see anything personal attacking there of his fans Confused

Really? Shocked Where did i defend him? Confused

And even if I do, so fans don't have rights to defend him if he deserves and called blind for it. But blind haters can bash him with anything, and it's fine? 
What a hypocrisy! Sleepy
Regardless of all that, if you find my comments as defending, then ignore them. It's not like I am forcing it on you. I can post countless times whatever I want As long as it's this forum related. Now it's not my problem, if it's bothering you so much just because you disagree with it. Deal with your problem. I am sure some fans also find many haters same comments annoying everywhere in each post as well, but fans don't go around and attack them for it unless they themselves start provoking. 
Also, if you cant see her comment as attacking others, then you are too blind in your hate. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ramsha..

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
shaddy25 Ignorance is always bliss Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnaElsaAkidhipallavi25

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
A person who can't ignore the people she doesn't even know and personally attacks them, but goes around and give advice at how ignorance is bliss! What an entertainment.ROFL

Edited by _Darling_ - 10 May 2015 at 12:54pm

Go to top