Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 33

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

pri can you leave it.
why ask me? he started it ... he has nothing to say but to tell me how pathetic, comprehension lacking, no knowledgeable, senseless , amnesia stricken of a criminal fan i m ðŸ˜† how can i leave someone who showered me with so much concern ðŸ˜†
well now if he replies then dont
you wont the argument. i didnt know your such a badass. should have told me before?

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

well now if he replies then dont
you wont the argument. i didnt know your such a badass. should have told me before?

iski jabaan kuch jyaada chalti hai ..isko iski bhasaa mein samjhana padhega tab hi ye thik hoga😆
haha nahi re ... i used to be in my full mode in earlier days ... i hav sobered down a lot .. now i hardly even come here and usually dont even bother till someone quotes me ðŸ˜†
Short sentences fight please ...long essays are too difficult to read ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by bramcote46

trust me there is nothing to read here .. dont even bother ... just namecalling and senseless mocking only ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

So  " kids peeing on a pedophile's face who needs to shove up his moral support up his ass"  - is that the infamous downmarket standard you were talking about ? ðŸ¤£ .. clearly , you suck at it kiddo and nobody can "afford" that ( if it really makes that much of a sense to you ) .. ðŸ¤£..
i see it has hit its target 😆😆 waise do u even hear urself before u write?🤣 its like i m dealing with a mentally disabled person here ðŸ˜” yet i m sure they can take in better than u :/
Alelelelele, kiddo you are an insult to dumbasses , so dont even try ! ðŸ˜†..looking at your mounting frustration & whining , all i could say is "awww" .. ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜†
hawww seems like i taught u a new word ...now dont overuse 'kiddo' as well😉 ... hahah post limit khatam hogaya phir bhi quote karna bandh nahi hua and saying i m frustrated🤪 ... look in the mirror, dude or wait , wake up from the dream u are living on where u think u are the king of the world and we are mere mortals that will bow down to u ... ðŸ¤£ ur desperate attempts wont get u anywhere .. u can carry on and get ur shits thrown back at u .. i m in no hurry to stop till u get a good kick in ur ass enough to bring u out of ur la la land😉

Even after hopping up & down  like a hobbit on loose , all you could garner was sympathies from your fellow fan group members... shit no kidding , this Kiddo is such a badass ! .. ðŸ¤£..Hiddenstar , only if you had bothered to clear the shitty vision of yours after pulling your head out of that virgin lallu bhai's criminal ass , you would have known better .. but your head is buried far too deep within .. do yourself a favor & help yourself out of it .. ðŸ˜† .. but dont make it abrupt , remember the baby steps we talked about.. ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜†

jealous of that now, are u??😭 no one thought of u as some sorta badass even after all ur vile and futile attempts to gain the tag i assume?haha i can see how much i m inspiring u using my words and my lines ðŸ˜Ž atleast u are learning sth 😉 dont think of others as urself ... just coz u might hav ur head buried deep somewhere it shouldnt be doesnt mean others do too😛 now i know why it stinks so much here🤣 u are inacapable of baby steps too so i wont suggest that for you ... i will say go and wash ur face and wake up from ur dream world ðŸ˜‰

What else can be expected when a senseless blind fanatic of a criminal is involved in the discussion ?.. ðŸ˜†

* a big yawn * try harder... u are still not getting there ðŸ˜† Edited by hiddenstar - 8 years ago
Here people are fighting,there salman is happily enjoying his life.

Is there any use fighting over him here?Seriously!Apna apna opinion do aur bhool jao.

Fans won't stop loving him and haters won't stop hating him,no matter what.

So why fight?
Originally posted by .Subha.

Here people are fighting,there salman is happily enjoying his life.

Is there any use fighting over him here?Seriously!Apna apna opinion do aur bhool jao.

Fans won't stop loving him and haters won't stop hating him,no matter what.

So why fight?

@ red...easypeasy...

@blue...IMPOSSIBLE..

😆 ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by blue-ice

@ red...easypeasy...

@blue...IMPOSSIBLE..

😆 ðŸ˜†

I dont think its that easy on this forum. Ppl do give their opinions but others keep reminding them of those opinions.. even after years. ðŸ˜† Thats why this is forum and not a FB page. ðŸ˜†

Its just fun, much better than joining any celeb fans websites ... anyday any moment. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by bramcote46

🤣 True but not everyone can fight in one liners.😆😆