Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 32

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by hiddenstar

u cant even come up with defenses what to do πŸ˜† popat ki tarah ek hi baat raatt rahe ho thinking u are some sorta skuxπŸ˜† get out of ur delusional head about urself ... i cant make sense to ppl who lacks in diction🀣 i m sure everything i m saying is going over the top of ur head na?😭 grow up kiddo πŸ˜†
puppets like u dont get on my nerves.. they infact amuse me with their inner wanna be social activism self πŸ˜† yh u surely look sick after encountering the support he got πŸ˜† get well soon :) 

Piggyback riding kiddo getting all excited about parroting , understandable ! πŸ˜†

I thought you said you werent able to comprehend my posts , trust me kiddo , there is not much sense to make out of your posts , its all royal gibberish straight out of a fanatic's book of wisdom .. πŸ˜† 

Haha , a criminal's fanatic asking others to get well soon..πŸ˜†..could this be any more amusing..πŸ˜†
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Quixotic-Frenzy

Not worth an argument , yet you keep coming back to get your ass whipped ! πŸ€£

More piggyback riding & so more moral support from me - yeah come on ! ..keep going ! .. we are one step away ( in reality never going to happen πŸ˜†) from stimulating your grey matter .. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Lol , my replies were about the topic but then you quoted me and made it about your sorry ass..πŸ˜†

And by all means , please do quote whoever you want , who says you have to refrain from doing so , i too quote whoever i want .. but quoting means you are asking for a reply , so dont freak out when that comes your way..πŸ˜†
 πŸ€£ delusional much?? why already got ur ass whipped and hoping the same for me?πŸ˜† m i the one coming back at ya or its the other way round?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† u are not only deficient in making sense but also lack in seeing what u are reading πŸ˜†  my grey matter is enuff stimulated without the need of u ... but get ur white matter stimulated ... u surely cant connect the dotsπŸ˜†
 just giving lame comebacks with lamer digs πŸ˜’ again i suggest u to up ur standards if u need to mock... πŸ˜†

someone surely has got ass issues ... πŸ˜† check ur post again ... u were far from topic today ...or are u that slow to even interpret ur own post?πŸ˜•

no amount of losers here can freak me out and no one cried out heaven over a reply ... and no one was asking u whether i can quote or not ... u surely give urself too much importance i see πŸ˜† again like i said diction classes would help!πŸ˜‰

Piggyback riding kiddo getting all excited about parroting , understandable ! πŸ˜†

I thought you said you werent able to comprehend my posts , trust me kiddo , there is not much sense to make out of your posts , its all royal gibberish straight out of a fanatic's book of wisdom .. πŸ˜† 

Haha , a criminal's fanatic asking others to get well soon..πŸ˜†..could this be any more amusing..πŸ˜†
who dont ur get ur inflated head out ur ass and see what u are writing in the first place?? repeating a few known words again and again !πŸ˜† is that all u know, dude?? πŸ€ͺ yet my gibberish is making u constantly whine over me πŸ˜† A criminal's fan? say sth new na? i m getting bored with u now .. πŸ˜” u are like an old radio that gets stuck in places πŸ˜†

πŸ€£ delusional much?? why already got ur ass whipped and hoping the same for me?πŸ˜† m i the one coming back at ya or its the other way round?πŸ˜•πŸ˜† u are not only deficient in making sense but also lack in seeing what u are reading πŸ˜†  my grey matter is enuff stimulated without the need of u ... but get ur white matter stimulated ... u surely cant connect the dotsπŸ˜†
 just giving lame comebacks with lamer digs πŸ˜’ again i suggest u to up ur standards if u need to mock... πŸ˜†

someone surely has got ass issues ... πŸ˜† check ur post again ... u were far from topic today ...or are u that slow to even interpret ur own post?πŸ˜•

no amount of losers here can freak me out and no one cried out heaven over a reply ... and no one was asking u whether i can quote or not ... u surely give urself too much importance i see πŸ˜† again like i said diction classes would help!πŸ˜‰

A criminal's blind fanatic calling others delusional ! πŸ€£ .. enuf said ..  πŸ˜†

Lol , again with your comprehensionability issues , dude what part of this back & forth bickering was supposed to be on the topic according to you ?..πŸ˜† .. your idiosyncrasy is almost endearing ..πŸ˜†.. the back n forth bickering started right after you quoted me & asked me for it , you already have the link , go visit it again to know how it all started ..πŸ˜†..clearly , you arent able comprehend the predicament at hand let alone your own posts .. πŸ˜†

And i am not even going to suggest anymore remedies to help you..coz sadly you are past help.. πŸ˜†

who dont ur get ur inflated head out ur ass and see what u are writing in the first place?? repeating a few known words again and again !πŸ˜† is that all u know, dude?? πŸ€ͺ yet my gibberish is making u constantly whine over me πŸ˜† A criminal's fan? say sth new na? i m getting bored with u now .. πŸ˜” u are like an old radio that gets stuck in places πŸ˜†

A criminal's fan is a criminal's fan .. you have a fetish for new abusive words .. find someone to fulfill it ..some people are into that kind of shit .. not judging here. your life , your preferences .. πŸ˜†

A criminal's blind fanatic calling others delusional ! πŸ€£ .. enuf said ..  πŸ˜†

Lol , again with your comprehensionability issues , dude what part of this back & forth bickering was supposed to be on the topic according to you ?..πŸ˜† .. your idiosyncrasy is almost endearing ..πŸ˜†.. the back n forth bickering started right after you quoted me asked me for it , you already have the link , go visit it again to know how it all started ..πŸ˜†..clearly , you arent able comprehend the predicament at hand let alone your own posts .. πŸ˜†

And i am not even going to suggest anymore remedies to help you..coz sadly you are past help.. πŸ˜†
ah the name calling never ends πŸ˜† firstly try to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D what i said ... i m spelling it out for you so that it can get into that thick brain of ursπŸ˜† check ur post today , i cant bother to go back and quote it and tell me from which angle was it on topic ?? all u hav been doing the last few hours is only talk about me and namecalling me when u hav nothing else to offer πŸ€£ kya chutiyappa hai ye !πŸ˜† ager main gaali dena chalu karoon na toh yahi u might wet ur pants right here...πŸ˜† u should feel lucky that i m not dropping to ur level πŸ˜›
jinhe khud help ki jarurat hai woh hamare help ki dua karte hai ... awww so sweet ! πŸ€— yet a criminal's fan has gotten ur knickers in a twist πŸ˜†

@bold , i m proud of u .. someone took my advice πŸ˜‰

A criminal's fan is a criminal's fan .. you have a fetish for new abusive words .. find someone to fulfill it ..some people are into that kind of shit .. not judging here. your life , your preferences .. πŸ˜†
Me and my fetishes has become ur concern i see πŸ˜† u hav a phobia of repeating urself , do u ?πŸ˜† or did u just learn a few hardcore words to use when u hav nothing else but to resort to mocking??... if i had the time i will go back and count the words ur vocabulary is limited to πŸ˜† kinky isnt it? πŸ˜† i prefer to talk with ppl having more extended wordings in their speech than someone who repeats the same old stuff like a parrot ..πŸ˜’ but u are doing good so far ... like i said work on it πŸ˜‰ yes my life , my rulez and if it makes u feel better , u can judge me all u want πŸ˜† i dont give a f**k to what ppl thinks abt me πŸ˜‰

ah the name calling never ends πŸ˜† firstly try to U-N-D-E-R-S-T-A-N-D what i said ... i m spelling it out for you so that it can get into that thick brain of ursπŸ˜† check ur post today , i cant bother to go back and quote it and tell me from which angle was it on topic ?? all u hav been doing the last few hours is only talk about me and namecalling me when u hav nothing else to offer πŸ€£ kya chutiyappa hai ye !πŸ˜† ager main gaali dena chalu karoon na toh yahi u might wet ur pants right here...πŸ˜† u should feel lucky that i m not dropping to ur level πŸ˜›
jinhe khud help ki jarurat hai woh hamare help ki dua karte hai ... awww so sweet ! πŸ€— yet a criminal's fan has gotten ur knickers in a twist πŸ˜†

@bold , i m proud of u .. someone took my advice πŸ˜‰

And the one with comprehension-ability problems is now asking for others to understand , yet again, understandable ! πŸ˜†

lol , naach na jaane , aangan tedha .. πŸ˜† ..dude , what part of "back & forth bickering started right after you quoted me for the first time" is difficult for you to understand ?.. my reply to your bickering yesterday was pending since i hit my post limit , so i quoted your post today & its been a part of the continuation ever since .. in addition to comprehension-ability issues , you also seem to exhibit amnesia issues ..so just to help with your amnesia - i am linking you to my first post today: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122662104

^^ And this time instead of directly freaking out about what i wrote in that post , focus on the posts which i quoted , hopefully that will help you with your amnesia issues .. πŸ˜†

you getting down to my level ? πŸ˜†..you ok bro ?..πŸ˜†..we shall see about wetting the pants or getting the knickers in a twist later , first let us take care of your panic inflicted amnesia .. πŸ˜†

Me and my fetishes has become ur concern i see πŸ˜† u hav a phobia of repeating urself , do u ?πŸ˜† or did u just learn a few hardcore words to use when u hav nothing else but to resort to mocking??... if i had the time i will go back and count the words ur vocabulary is limited to πŸ˜† kinky isnt it? πŸ˜† i prefer to talk with ppl having more extended wordings in their speech than someone who repeats the same old stuff like a parrot ..πŸ˜’ but u are doing good so far ... like i said work on it πŸ˜‰ yes my life , my rulez and if it makes u feel better , u can judge me all u want πŸ˜† i dont give a f**k to what ppl thinks abt me πŸ˜‰

Lol..you are worried about finding someone matching up to your standards ? πŸ˜†..now thats a pretty difficult task i must say , everybody that i know at least has infinitely better standards .. so good luck with that ! πŸ˜† 

EDIT : My post limit is over again , shall definitely catch up  if this thread is still open after 24 hrs .. πŸ˜†.. until then , i am editing my replies to your below posts here.. 

werent u the one saying i m not making sense to u ?πŸ˜† oh why dont u stop researching on me and first get to know urself better?? πŸ˜†
that idiom fits u perfectly ...πŸ˜† that back and forth bickering was done and dusted with till u couldnt resist urself and drop out with it again today... ah u are seriously a bore ... mujhe neend aarahi hai ab toh πŸ˜† uff i dont hav amnesia but u arent worth remembering kya karein hence i forgot... ab bacchi ki jaan logey kya πŸ˜†

tere level pe aaneki jarurat hai bhi nahi .. tujhe abhi hi itni mirchi lag gayi toh soch agey kya hogaπŸ˜‰ ... tu reh apne level and continue namecalling as much as u want .. hope it helps to let urfrustration outπŸ˜† panic?🀣 u are seriously funny! 

One thing that you still didnt understand is that  "main bacche ki jaan nahi leta" , i have been giving you generous dopes of moral support all along for this very reason .. πŸ˜†

Now that the panic inflicted amnesia is taken care of , hopefully , you will be more aware about the current predicament ..πŸ˜†..people do sometimes make a fool out of themselves when they dont know about the stuff happening around the world but rarely do people stoop to level of not having an iota of idea of whats actually going on with them ..πŸ˜†..and such people definitely qualify for some good old moral support IMO .. and i have been up to the task..πŸ˜†

Now frustrated panic inflicted amnesia ridden kiddo wants to take it to the next level ..alelelele.. proud of you kiddo , i like kids who are enthusiastic & eager to learn , now there , i just gave you nudge .. feeling good kiddo.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

no i m not worried... i dont hav any standards that u can afford to match up withπŸ˜†

@bold chal khush ho jaa ye maanke πŸ˜† what can i say ...πŸ˜† u need the luck more than me πŸ˜†

As always , making zero sense ..πŸ˜†

Sweetie , the problem with your luck is that there is absolutely no one you would match up to your pathetic standards .. πŸ˜†

Why dont u shove up ur concern and moral support up ur ass ! u need more support than anyone else πŸ˜† uff ufff some ppl ride too high in their delusional mind πŸ˜† neeche aajaπŸ˜› 
nahi re u are still not worth remembering for me🀣 forgive me if still dont recall who u are after today πŸ˜† u are nothing close to all high and mighty as u think of urself in that tiny brain of urs πŸ˜† harsh but true but the sooner u get over urself, the better for u it will beπŸ˜†
@bold πŸ€£ duniya ke saare knowlegde toh ye janab ko hai aur ab ye humein batayengey ! πŸ€ͺu are too much yaar ... seriously tu hawa pe udhna bandh kar aur zameen pe aaja ... πŸ˜† 
too bad for u , i m not a kid .. seems like a paedophile is on a loose πŸ˜† btw for future reference dont alelelele or talk to any kid as such , they will surely pee on ur face πŸ˜†

like i said i wont make sense to a dumbass! πŸ˜† so why bother to even understand? lets just say , you cant afford to no matter how pathetic they might be ;)

So  " kids peeing on a pedophile's face who needs to shove up his moral support up his ass"  - is that the infamous downmarket standard you were talking about ? πŸ€£ .. clearly , you suck at it kiddo and nobody can "afford" that ( if it really makes that much of a sense to you ) .. πŸ€£..

Alelelelele, kiddo you are an insult to dumbasses , so dont even try ! πŸ˜†..looking at your mounting frustration & whining , all i could say is "awww" .. πŸ˜³  πŸ˜†

Even after hopping up & down  like a hobbit on loose , all you could garner was sympathies from your fellow fan group members... shit no kidding , this Kiddo is such a badass ! .. πŸ€£..Hiddenstar , only if you had bothered to clear the shitty vision of yours after pulling your head out of that virgin lallu bhai's criminal ass , you would have known better .. but your head is buried far too deep within .. do yourself a favor & help yourself out of it .. πŸ˜† .. but dont make it abrupt , remember the baby steps we talked about.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

trust me there is nothing to read here .. dont even bother ... just namecalling and senseless mocking only πŸ˜†

What else can be expected when a senseless blind fanatic of a criminal is involved in the discussion ?.. πŸ˜†

And the one with comprehension-ability problems is now asking for others to understand , yet again, understandable ! πŸ˜†

lol , naach na jaane , aangan tedha .. πŸ˜† ..dude , what part of "back & forth bickering started right after you quoted me for the first time" is difficult for you to understand ?.. my reply to your bickering yesterday was pending since i hit my post limit , so i quoted your post today & its been a part of the continuation ever since .. in addition to comprehension-ability issues , you also seem to exhibit amnesia issues ..so just to help with your amnesia - i am linking you to my first post today: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122662104

^^ And this time instead of directly freaking out about what i wrote in that post , focus on the posts which i quoted , hopefully that will help you with your amnesia issues .. πŸ˜†

you getting down to my level ? πŸ˜†..you ok bro ?..πŸ˜†..we shall see about wetting the pants or getting the knickers in a twist later , first let us take care of your panic inflicted amnesia .. πŸ˜†
werent u the one saying i m not making sense to u ?πŸ˜† oh why dont u stop researching on me and first get to know urself better?? πŸ˜†
that idiom fits u perfectly ...πŸ˜† that back and forth bickering was done and dusted with till u couldnt resist urself and drop out with it again today... ah u are seriously a bore ... mujhe neend aarahi hai ab toh πŸ˜† uff i dont hav amnesia but u arent worth remembering kya karein hence i forgot... ab bacchi ki jaan logey kya πŸ˜†

tere level pe aaneki jarurat hai bhi nahi .. tujhe abhi hi itni mirchi lag gayi toh soch agey kya hogaπŸ˜‰ ... tu reh apne level and continue namecalling as much as u want .. hope it helps to let ur frustration outπŸ˜† panic?🀣 u are seriously funny! 

Lol..you are worried about finding someone matching up to your standards ? πŸ˜†..now thats a pretty difficult task i must say , everybody that i know at least has infinitely better standards .. so good luck with that ! πŸ˜† 
no i m not worried... i dont hav any standards that u can afford to match up withπŸ˜†

@bold chal khush ho jaa ye maanke πŸ˜† what can i say ...πŸ˜† u need the luck more than me πŸ˜†

[

One thing that you still didnt understand is that  "main bacche ki jaan nahi leta" , i have been giving you generous dopes of moral support all along for this very reason .. πŸ˜†

Now that the panic inflicted amnesia is taken care of , hopefully , you will be more aware about the current predicament ..πŸ˜†..people do sometimes make a fool out of themselves when they dont know about the stuff happening around the world but rarely do people stoop to level of not having iota of idea of whats actually going on with them ..πŸ˜†..and such people definitely qualify for some good old moral support IMO .. and i have been up to the task..πŸ˜†

Now frustrated panic inflicted amnesia ridden kiddo wants to take it to the next level ..alelelele.. proud of you kiddo , i like kids who are enthusiastic & eager to learn , now there , i just gave you nudge .. feeling good kiddo.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

*************************Why dont u shove up ur concern and moral support up ur ass ! u need more support than anyone else πŸ˜† uff ufff some ppl ride too high in their delusional mind πŸ˜† neeche aajaπŸ˜› 
nahi re u are still not worth remembering for me🀣 forgive me if still dont recall who u are after today πŸ˜† u are nothing close to all high and mighty as u think of urself in that tiny brain of urs πŸ˜† harsh but true but the sooner u get over urself, the better for u it will beπŸ˜†
@bold πŸ€£ duniya ke saare knowlegde toh ye janab ko hai aur ab ye humein batayengey ! πŸ€ͺu are too much yaar ... seriously tu hawa pe udhna bandh kar aur zameen pe aaja ... πŸ˜† 
too bad for u , i m not a kid .. seems like a paedophile is on a loose πŸ˜† btw for future reference dont alelelele or talk to any kid as such , they will surely pee on ur face πŸ˜†

As always , making zero sense ..πŸ˜†

Sweetie , the problem with your luck is that there is absolutely no one you would match up to your pathetic standards .. πŸ˜†

like i said i wont make sense to a dumbass! πŸ˜† so why bother to even understand? lets just say , you cant afford to no matter how pathetic they might be ;)