Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

haha!lets leave acknowledging sensibility for the sensible ppl ... u are clearly not one as i can seeπŸ˜†u jumped out of nowhere just to do an analogy on me?🀣 if u dont know what u are talking about then why let ur ruddy tongue run in the first place? u said i was ranting and u dint even go thru the thread πŸ˜† i dont even remember u ...which post are u talking about?πŸ˜† yaha hazar milte hai, u are not any important that i will give u any special attention🀣 .. u quoted me now hence u got the reply ... if it doesnt make sense to u then shove it up ur ass instead of complaining.πŸ˜† mere pe research karna bandh karo and concentrate on urself first πŸ˜† and just to motivate and boost up ur confidence ... know that impossible is nothing :) 

Hahahahaha.. dude , go read "our convo" , i didnt jump out of nowhere to do an analysis about you , it was you who started it by quoting me here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122627514

Chill maar and let all the steam out of your burned ass, this is a virtual platform , everybody is anonymous here , so no need to get your freak on here .. πŸ˜† ..but least you could do is try to make some sense ..but like i said , thats next to impossible .. πŸ˜†

firstly i m not a dude ... and only a dumbass will have experiences with dumb shits !! all u are doing here is saying how Salman fans are dumb ...how my post dont make sense to u bla bla bla yet u are so intrigued in quoting me and saying nothing reasonable ... aww sugar, i can grasp whatever goes inside ur tiny pea sized brain but i cant bother with such clueless twatsπŸ˜† again since u were asking about my waste of time ...here is an eg. u are a waste of my time πŸ˜†

@bold plzz tell me u applied it on urself?πŸ˜† but darn i still see no improvement πŸ˜­clearly it dint work on u :( and before anyone make urself proud by getting it rightπŸ˜‰

Dude 50 % of my IF buddies are Salman fans , so dont try to mix it all up in the "bandwagoner" jaaz .. whatever i said to you , was meant for you based on your posts .. but its understandable that sarcasm will go over your head .. πŸ˜†

Alelele , what happened ?πŸ˜†..you got nothing more to recommend other than what i recommended for you ?..πŸ˜†..fine , chalo koi baat nahin , i ll let you piggyback ride on me considering how daunting it must be to come up with replies on your own.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
Edited by Quixotic-Frenzy - 8 years ago
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: don12

For driver to confess in front of a judge..court needs to be in session or he has to be a witness for Defense lawyer. Judges are not available 24x7 or you just can't go and confess to a judge unless you are called upon,

Ashok was the first witness for Defense Lawyer. Blame the judicial system that it took 13 years for Defense lawyer to even start proceedings from his end.

Why did the driver say he was 'scared' to confess it then? He said the same thing in court.
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quixotic-Frenzy

Hahahahaha.. dude , go read "our convo" , i didnt jump out of nowhere to do an analysis about you , it was you who started it by quoting me here : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122627514

Chill maar and let all the steam out of your burned ass, this is a virtual platform , everybody is anonymous here , so no need to get your freak on here .. πŸ˜† ..but least you could do is try to make some sense ..but like i said , thats next to impossible .. πŸ˜†

oh accha u are the guy from yesterday πŸ˜› but we were discussing sth else yesterday yet today u dropped out of nowhere saying nothing worthwhile but only talking about me ? πŸ˜† 
chill mujhe nahi tum logon ko marneki jyaada jarurat hai .. i m as cool as a cucumber πŸ˜‰ aag kiske peechware mein lagi hai ye toh thread dekkar hi pata chal raha ... i will suggest put some water in ur behind if it helps πŸ˜› oh i m a freak what to do yaar πŸ˜†

hahahahahaahahaha oh u lil kiddo ! was i that hard to understand? hota hai ... like i said get some diction classes :) it will help.. then u will clearly be able to make sense out of my post .. i can see how it was too much for u πŸ˜­
hiddenstar thumbnail

[

Dude 50 % of my IF buddies are Salman fans , so dont try to mix it all up in the "bandwagoner" jaaz .. whatever i said to you , was meant for you based on your posts .. but its understandable that sarcasm will go over your head .. πŸ˜†

Alelele , what happened ?πŸ˜†..you got nothing more to recommend other than what i recommended for you ?..πŸ˜†..fine , chalo koi baat nahin , i ll let you piggyback ride on me considering how daunting it must be to come up with replies on your own.. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

u all are so typical and narrowminded ... its the same thing to deal with the likes of u πŸ˜†  if that was sarcasm then i m assuring u , sarcasm definitely isnt ur forte ...tough luck! πŸ˜†
mujhe kya hoga ... hua toh apko haiπŸ˜† no i meant one should apply their own logic on themselves and see whether it works before suggesting others πŸ˜’ why will i apply ur funda when it failed on u ??πŸ˜† ewww like seriously ewww hahahaaha now thats insulting! someone like you hahahahaaha oh dont get so high, i can do much better on my own then relying on shit pullers πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

and btw since u dont want to be mixed up with the other bandwagoners , dont go around bullshitting about Salman fans in general because of ur interaction with one or two 
Edited by hiddenstar - 8 years ago

oh accha u are the guy from yesterday πŸ˜› but we were discussing sth else yesterday yet today u dropped out of nowhere saying nothing worthwhile but only talking about me ? πŸ˜† 

chill mujhe nahi tum logon ko marneki jyaada jarurat hai .. i m as cool as a cucumber πŸ˜‰ aag kiske peechware mein lagi hai ye toh thread dekkar hi pata chal raha ... i will suggest put some water in ur behind if it helps πŸ˜› oh i m a freak what to do yaar πŸ˜†

hahahahahaahahaha oh u lil kiddo ! was i that hard to understand? hota hai ... like i said get some diction classes :) it will help.. then u will clearly be able to make sense out of my post .. i can see how it was too much for u πŸ˜­

Lol .. yes i am that yesterday wala guy πŸ˜› , i had to back out yesterday since i exhausted my post limit & my reply to your post was still pending .. so i quoted your reply today to give you my reply , but who would have thought that you would have been rendered incapable of recognizing your posts..πŸ˜†..obviously , i gave you way too much credit .. πŸ˜†

Sweetie , give up your ass fetish &do yourself a favor, dont even try to make sense out of other's posts , what good it will do if you arent even able to recognize your own posts when someone quotes it πŸ˜†.. clearly you were dumbfounded with my post today πŸ˜†..  practice those baby steps we talked about then we shall see if therez any hope .. try & try but dont cry , ok sweetums ?..😳 πŸ˜†

u all are so typical and narrowminded ... its the same thing to deal with the likes of u πŸ˜†  if that was sarcasm then i m assuring u , sarcasm definitely isnt ur forte ...tough luck! πŸ˜†

mujhe kya hoga ... hua toh apko haiπŸ˜† no i meant one should apply their own logic on themselves and see whether it works before suggesting others πŸ˜’ why will i apply ur funda when it failed on u ??πŸ˜† ewww like seriously ewww hahahaaha now thats insulting! someone like you hahahahaaha oh dont get so high, i can do much better on my own then relying on shit pullers πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

and btw since u dont want to be mixed up with the other bandwagoners , dont go around bullshitting about Salman fans in general because of ur interaction with one or two 

Alelele, flimsy defenses with more emoticons ! πŸ˜† ..but just for your moral support's sake , yes baccha keep going , like i said before try & try but dont cry .. who knows someday you might actually be able make sense .. never give up..😳 πŸ˜† 

Dude , get your head out of your ass , "bullshitting about Salman fans"  .. i have talked about how the support that this criminal is getting from every corner is sickening and if that hurts your criminal bhai fanatic nerve , cant help it ..πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail

Lol .. yes i am that yesterday wala guy πŸ˜› , i had to back out yesterday since i exhausted my post limit & my reply to your post was still pending .. so i quoted your reply today to give you my reply , but who would have thought that you would have been rendered incapable of recognizing your posts..πŸ˜†..obviously , i gave you way too much credit .. πŸ˜†

Sweetie , give up your ass fetish &do yourself a favor, dont even try to make sense out of other's posts , what good it will do if you arent even able to recognize your own posts when someone quotes it πŸ˜†.. clearly you were dumbfounded with my post today πŸ˜†..  practice those baby steps we talked about then we shall see if therez any hope .. try & try but dont cry , ok sweetums ?..😳 πŸ˜†

like i said ur reply had nothing to do on topic and only on me πŸ˜†  plzz tell me atleast u understand this bit?🀣 dont mix everything up πŸ˜› 
ass fetish?? no i hav other fetishes and ass is surely not one of them! πŸ˜‰ u brought ur lil 'ass' over here , dint u ?πŸ˜† oh i meant 'burning ass' ...😳  the word πŸ€£ ufff now i need to know from him who i should quote or not πŸ˜­ nahi saachi what else i should do ? πŸ˜† those steps surely dint let this big baby grow up ... πŸ˜† i seriously see no hope in it ... if u hav nothing better to offer, why dont u take ur sorry behind and knock someone else's door?its like i m dealing with a tantrum thowinf kidπŸ˜† if this is the way u take digs and mock sonam fans, then i seriously suggest u to up ur skills πŸ€£ u are not even worth an argument! pshht!πŸ˜’
hiddenstar thumbnail

Alelele, flimsy defenses with more emoticons ! πŸ˜† ..but just for your moral support's sake , yes baccha keep going , like i said before try & try but dont cry .. who knows someday you might actually be able make sense .. never give up..😳 πŸ˜† 

Dude , get your head out of your ass , "bullshitting about Salman fans"  .. i have talked about how the support that this criminal is getting from every corner is sickening and if that hurts your criminal bhai fanatic nerve , cant help it ..πŸ˜†

u cant even come up with defenses what to do πŸ˜† popat ki tarah ek hi baat raatt rahe ho thinking u are some sorta skuxπŸ˜† get out of ur delusional head about urself ... i cant make sense to ppl who lacks in diction🀣 i m sure everything i m saying is going over the top of ur head na?😭 grow up kiddo πŸ˜†
puppets like u dont get on my nerves.. they infact amuse me with their inner wanna be social activism self πŸ˜† yh u surely look sick after encountering the support he got πŸ˜† get well soon :) 

like i said ur reply had nothing to do on topic and only on me πŸ˜†  plzz tell me atleast u understand this bit?🀣 dont mix everything up πŸ˜› 

ass fetish?? no i hav other fetishes and ass is surely not one of them! πŸ˜‰ u brought ur lil 'ass' over here , dint u ?πŸ˜† oh i meant 'burning ass' ...😳  the word πŸ€£ ufff now i need to know from him who i should quote or not πŸ˜­ nahi saachi what else i should do ? πŸ˜† those steps surely dint let this big baby grow up ... πŸ˜† i seriously see no hope in it ... if u hav nothing better to offer, why dont u take ur sorry behind and knock someone else's door?its like i m dealing with a tantrum thowinf kidπŸ˜† if this is the way u take digs and mock sonam fans, then i seriously suggest u to up ur skills πŸ€£ u are not even worth an argument! pshht!πŸ˜’

Not worth an argument , yet you keep coming back to get your ass whipped ! πŸ€£

More piggyback riding & so more moral support from me - yeah come on ! ..keep going ! .. we are one step away ( in reality never going to happen πŸ˜†) from stimulating your grey matter .. πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

Lol , my replies were about the topic but then you quoted me and made it about your sorry ass..πŸ˜†

And by all means , please do quote whoever you want , who says you have to refrain from doing so , i too quote whoever i want .. but quoting means you are asking for a reply , so dont freak out when that comes your way..πŸ˜†