Shame on you Salman Khan, says author Sreemoyee Piu Kundu in her open - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by shaddy25

No you aren't blind because you are his fan but because you are blindly defending him on each & every threads. Not that I am stalking you but I am coming across your post in every thread & you are the same everywhere - defending him on baseless reasons. So that is blind acc to me . And I have been following this thread from the start so I know what I am saying and not jumping without knowing anything as u said. Secondly I came across cocochannel's comment too. And I found nothing wrong in what she said. Her comment was to the member who namecalled this author. I didn't see anything personal attacking there of his fans πŸ˜•

Really? πŸ˜² Where did i defend him? πŸ˜•

And even if I do, so fans don't have rights to defend him if he deserves and called blind for it. But blind haters can bash him with anything, and it's fine? 
What a hypocrisy! πŸ₯±
Regardless of all that, if you find my comments as defending, then ignore them. It's not like I am forcing it on you. I can post countless times whatever I want As long as it's this forum related. Now it's not my problem, if it's bothering you so much just because you disagree with it. Deal with your problem. I am sure some fans also find many haters same comments annoying everywhere in each post as well, but fans don't go around and attack them for it unless they themselves start provoking. 
Also, if you cant see her comment as attacking others, then you are too blind in your hate. 
shaddy25 Ignorance is always bliss πŸ€—
A person who can't ignore the people she doesn't even know and personally attacks them, but goes around and give advice at how ignorance is bliss! What an entertainment.🀣 Edited by _Darling_ - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Dimdim.

SK can get away from Indian law & buy the Justice system but won't be able to get away from KARMA or the Judgement Day. 
Let nature take its course...Jaisi Karni waise Bharni.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even I'm a firm believer in KARMA
Originally posted by StillAlice

+++++++++++++++++++++++++1 πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Even I'm a firm believer in KARMA
A plus 100 from my side too πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ponymo

When none of the family members have any kind of empathy for the victims, and when all of them openly support the bas***d criminal, why should they be spared?

Whether or not some words she used are objectionable, she has raised valid points about the case.

I am disgusted by this horrible excuse of a human being. I am going to boycott all his films going forward.

@Bold: THIS!
Aww
calling Salman a basta!rd 

please carry on. you guys are frustrated at all times it seems. 

and i find it funny and kind of offensive when people say our opinion won't be same if our family member died due to negligence by someone.   who knows maybe we did experience something as such in our family?and we have forgiven?   please don't get personal just to bash the basta!rd  ... keep venting out your frustration, it's not going to make a difference in his life or his fans life. 

yes , and if some want to leave his 'sin' for the judgement day because of Karma, well , i Approve. he has direct entry in heaven for everyones kind of information .   karma is not only for the bad, but for the good too.  

and in salmans case, the good outshines the bad. 

carry on, the basta!rd is worth all this attention and heat. hot mess mr khan.

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
@darling- You do defend and you can. When did i stop?And please i don' have any problem with that and neither does it bothers me.Keep up with your blind defence πŸ˜†. I dont care! All i stated was the irony of the situation wherein one blind fan is calling other blind aur kaha tum pahunch gaye. Anyways i don't want to take this any further, so here i stop. Plus I am not a blind hater as well πŸ˜†
As for this-
If you can't see her post attacking his fans then you are too blind in your hate
πŸ˜† Again the irony!!
Originally posted by CocoChanel

shaddy25 Ignorance is always blissπŸ€—

Yes it is sometimes πŸ˜†
πŸ€—
Originally posted by shaddy25

@darling- You do defend and you can. When did i stop?And please i don' have any problem with that and neither does it bothers me.Keep up with your blind defence πŸ˜†. I dont care! All i stated was the irony of the situation wherein one blind fan is calling other blind aur kaha tum pahunch gaye. Anyways i don't want to take this any further, so here i stop. Plus I am not a blind hater as well πŸ˜†
As for this-
If you can't see her post attacking his fans then you are too blind in your hate
πŸ˜† Again the irony!!

Lol. You just said you keep seeing my comments everywhere and how this and that, but now saying you don't have problem with it? Again, I asked where did I defend him? You never provided proof but love to call others blind in your blind hate. What an irony. Yes, sure you aren't blind hater, that's why you don't like fans comments and see their comments as defending and then call them as blind fans. Yes, sure you aren't blind haters who doesn't even see personal attacks over others and say there isn't anything wrong in it. I Believe you. πŸ˜† 
AS FOR not taking it with me anymore, when did i even want to take further with you? YOU are the one who started jumping over comments and started talking. May you shouldnt have started yourself. πŸ˜†