Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Nailed it!

Infact I want such open letters for all corrupt famous persons! To the point!

atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: kareena05

I wish Sreemoyee Piu Kundu writes the same kind of article or statement on the corrupt leaders of the country who rapes girls, steal money, using their power to shut people's mouth, etc...

If you follow news other than celeb stuff then you would know she writes on these issues, a lot. Especially how the powerful manipulate in cases of rape.

She's always straightforward in her writings on any issue. Not the one to mince words really.

atominis thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

The article or the letter to be precise is utter trash.

Using 20 cuss words in two paragraphs with little to no material at all doesn't make it hard-hitting or impressive.

And to think that she is a writer.πŸ˜†

Amar Prem πŸ˜‰
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Not digging the language and how the family is brought into this but totally support the feeling and spirit behind the post... The angst and helplessness against the Indian judiciary system favoring the high profiles is aptly described...
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: erikalui

Shame on me for reading such an abusive letter πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Salman committed a crime and I agree with that but there's no point in such people to abuse him and lower their standard πŸ˜• They are probably stooping lower than him as well πŸ₯±

he abused many...especially women. 
at least he shouldn't have followed into his fathers path in this matter.

only one i feel for  today is his mother. 

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: CocoChanel

There's nothing wrong in what she said/stated.. She was just stating some bitter facts, which fans are obviously going to disagree too. But that obviously doesn't take away the fact that she is a good writer. That is obviously a biased judgement you are trying to make. 

But I am not a Salman fan. I think most people in the forum know that.
Originally posted by: atominis

Amar Prem πŸ˜‰

https://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr177/PiafEdith/1276989305.gif
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ya its his siblings and parents' fault too 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: atominis

Amar Prem πŸ˜‰

Er, what has that got to do with anything??

Edit on second thoughts.

Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
i want to keep salman's case aside...
why open letters are not written for political criminals?...why are open letters is not written to get rid of corruption?...why open letters are not written for a change in law and order to a more strict ones and no special treatment is given?...why open letters are not written for the government to built homes for the poor so that they have homes...they don't have to sleep on footpath...streets...roads...benches...void decks?...why open letters are not written for increasing of jobs for the citizens so that the poor doesn't need to beg?...why open letters are not written for giving a strict and brutal law for those who misbehaves...rape...molest womens?...many open letters can be written to the government to get rid corrupted...criminal politicians...why open letters are not written down to change the nation to be a competition to the powerful nations of the world?...why open letters are not written for fast track judiciary system procedure...where cases are closed maximum in 1 year time?

salman's case is not the only case in India...there is lots of pending cases in India...which is even more worst and disgusting that needs justice too
Edited by Mages - 8 years ago