Omg none of the boys ever went to the office

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Omg these BHs are too much none of them ever went to the office, what the hell do they do all day. Pratima what is wrong with her she doesn't say anything to the boys of her DILs, I guess she is scared of dadi but seriously the others she shouldn't be scared of

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Ray I do't get it...I guess all 3 sons were raised with a sense of entitlement drilled into their heads because there is a thing called "sense of responsibility" as well which develops naturally as we get older. Even if you're rolling in cash...if you don't do something productive, at a certain time in your life you'll begin to feel useless and worthless. I don't get why these guys don't feel that way.

That's why they can't speak up in front of Dadi. She's feeding them all and using Saxena for the purpose. I guess now Suhani will have to teach all 3 brothers individually about growing up and taking some responsibility. OMG what a joke. Even Pratima couldn't do that ...it will take Superwoman Suhani to tackle this as well.

What did Saurabh, Anuj, and Yuvraj study in school? Their degrees must be useless now. I've never seen this on any show...they are a business family ...and usually children follow in their parents' footsteps.

Even Dadi seems clueless about judging the character of people. She trusts Saxena like he's Bill Gates
Dazzlerruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont understand how can do they do timepass for years sitting in home, and what really surprises me is they are reluctant to visit office even when their business is in a big problem
DEEPZzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I think this is the first serial were i have seen the men not go to work I am in the lines of mehwish n say its dadi here probably didn't want them involved looks like after this at least one of them will go to office Edited by pikiiichuu - 8 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Deepika- I hope Yuvraj is the one who starts working. 
rumu thumbnail
I exactly agree with Mehwish..the blame goes to Dadi...she made all her grandson lazy...
and I also hope Suhani to be succeed in her new mission..The mission is to send all the boys to the office ðŸ˜ƒ
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dnt get it where was saurabh going before when he had the lip stick mark if not to work
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: yanks28

Ray I do't get it...I guess all 3 sons were raised with a sense of entitlement drilled into their heads because there is a thing called "sense of responsibility" as well which develops naturally as we get older. Even if you're rolling in cash...if you don't do something productive, at a certain time in your life you'll begin to feel useless and worthless. I don't get why these guys don't feel that way.

That's why they can't speak up in front of Dadi. She's feeding them all and using Saxena for the purpose. I guess now Suhani will have to teach all 3 brothers individually about growing up and taking some responsibility. OMG what a joke. Even Pratima couldn't do that ...it will take Superwoman Suhani to tackle this as well.

What did Saurabh, Anuj, and Yuvraj study in school? Their degrees must be useless now. I've never seen this on any show...they are a business family ...and usually children follow in their parents' footsteps.

Even Dadi seems clueless about judging the character of people. She trusts Saxena like he's Bill Gates

I guess they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but it was dadi and Pratima reaposibilites to teach them things about life
Kukkakaali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Birla boys are really useless. I don't know why Suhani's parents are so proud of a SIL who practically does nothing. No wonder Dadi is so opposed to the idea of her DILs having a career. When the men do nothing, how do you expect the women to work? I am not even sure how is it possible? Suhani deserves a much better husband and a much better sasuraal.
iLoveNutella thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wait .. So when Yuvraaj said he has 'work' on the computer his 'work' was to beat a level of a video game ? And also that he's always on the phone just to play temple run ? Poor thing , all that radiation must have caused his brain to get damaged a bit , which explains the very very clever plan to oust Saumya in the last track 😛