India-Forums

Suhani Si Ek Ladki
Suhani Si Ek Ladki

Omg none of the boys ever went to the office

rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Omg these BHs are too much none of them ever went to the office, what the hell do they do all day. Pratima what is wrong with her she doesn't say anything to the boys of her DILs, I guess she is scared of dadi but seriously the others she shouldn't be scared of

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanaxxiLoveNutellapkapsrumudrummedupDazzlerruhiDEEPZzzzyanks28shanakyasharan

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Ray I do't get it...I guess all 3 sons were raised with a sense of entitlement drilled into their heads because there is a thing called "sense of responsibility" as well which develops naturally as we get older. Even if you're rolling in cash...if you don't do something productive, at a certain time in your life you'll begin to feel useless and worthless. I don't get why these guys don't feel that way.

That's why they can't speak up in front of Dadi. She's feeding them all and using Saxena for the purpose. I guess now Suhani will have to teach all 3 brothers individually about growing up and taking some responsibility. OMG what a joke. Even Pratima couldn't do that ...it will take Superwoman Suhani to tackle this as well.

What did Saurabh, Anuj, and Yuvraj study in school? Their degrees must be useless now. I've never seen this on any show...they are a business family ...and usually children follow in their parents' footsteps.

Even Dadi seems clueless about judging the character of people. She trusts Saxena like he's Bill Gates

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

IKEAwizardsanjanaxxiLoveNutellapkapsaditiyuvirumuDazzlerruhiDEEPZzzzrbb1

Dazzlerruhi IF-Rockerz
Dazzlerruhi
Dazzlerruhi

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
I dont understand how can do they do timepass for years sitting in home, and what really surprises me is they are reluctant to visit office even when their business is in a big problem

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yhmaddictsanjanaxxrumuyanks28

DEEPZzzz IF-Stunnerz
DEEPZzzz
DEEPZzzz

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:07am | IP Logged
I think this is the first serial were i have seen the men not go to work I am in the lines of mehwish n say its dadi here probably didn't want them involved looks like after this at least one of them will go to office

Edited by pikiiichuu - 09 May 2015 at 9:08am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IKEAwizardyhmaddictsanjanaxxrumuyanks28

yanks28 IF-Addictz
yanks28
yanks28

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:11am | IP Logged
@Deepika- I hope Yuvraj is the one who starts working. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansanjanaxxrumu

rumu IF-Dazzler
rumu
rumu

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I exactly agree with Mehwish..the blame goes to Dadi...she made all her grandson lazy...
and I also hope Suhani to be succeed in her new mission..The mission is to send all the boys to the office Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maaneetfansanjanaxxyanks28

sandiab IF-Sizzlerz
sandiab
sandiab

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I dnt get it where was saurabh going before when he had the lip stick mark if not to work
rbb1 IF-Achieverz
rbb1
rbb1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yanks28

Ray I do't get it...I guess all 3 sons were raised with a sense of entitlement drilled into their heads because there is a thing called "sense of responsibility" as well which develops naturally as we get older. Even if you're rolling in cash...if you don't do something productive, at a certain time in your life you'll begin to feel useless and worthless. I don't get why these guys don't feel that way.

That's why they can't speak up in front of Dadi. She's feeding them all and using Saxena for the purpose. I guess now Suhani will have to teach all 3 brothers individually about growing up and taking some responsibility. OMG what a joke. Even Pratima couldn't do that ...it will take Superwoman Suhani to tackle this as well.

What did Saurabh, Anuj, and Yuvraj study in school? Their degrees must be useless now. I've never seen this on any show...they are a business family ...and usually children follow in their parents' footsteps.

Even Dadi seems clueless about judging the character of people. She trusts Saxena like he's Bill Gates

I guess they were born with a silver spoon in their mouth but it was dadi and Pratima reaposibilites to teach them things about life

Go to top