Kaya OS: Bas Haq Hai Ik Mera Last Part/Page-20 - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by rajanigandha26

Another angle to the story of Reporters. Loved it. Poor Ronnie.
Update soon.

Originally posted by shobha21

Amazing update Ana..loved it πŸ‘
Loved to read the POV's of Kabir and Ananya.
Thank you for the update.
Please continue soon.

Thank you for the PM.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by dhaakshu

I love this story
And both their feelings β€οΈ
I hope he DOES drop her home
Update soon

thank you so much rajani, shobha and dhaakshu...
so great to see u liking their POVs...
hope it willentertain u further on tooπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by ABBY92

Just read the 2 chapters today and I really like the way Kabir is possessive towards Ananya already. Please do PM me when you update next, have sent you a buddy request for it.

Originally posted by vidya_prasad

Ana...Loved it dear
It was so sweet
the POV's are very well written
I'm simply loving this story
thanks for the pm dear

thank you abby n vidya...
thanx alot for all the support dear...😳
Originally posted by PrInCeSs_dIVa

That was simply amazing!!! Read both the parts and i am very impressed with the story line. Its quite descriptive which kept me hooked. And what i loved about it that it was not fast paced. I like slow and realistic stories and i can say this is a perfect one :)

Loved your writing. Looking forward to the next part if you continue writing.

thank you so much yaara...
welcome to my post and feeling so good to know that u are liking the pace...
it was just to create the base...but now, its gonna be a bit fast..a lil in this third part but jope it willnt b disturbingπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Maria_TR

What an amazing update that was! Dear, be ready to be blamed for you are increasing the desires of seeing THE POSSESSIVE KABIR to SUCH level (And more..πŸ˜†) in me..God! He couldn't even tolerate Ronnie's gaze on Ananya..πŸ˜† How  hot will Mr. Sharma look in this avatar.. So, he is realising the changes in him and also has an idea of what his stupid reporter thinks of him. Really loving your work..πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸΌ Thanks a lot for the PMπŸ€—

Thank you so much Maria...
haha...I so wanna see this kabir yaar...
yup, jab ronnie ki niyat saaf patah hai...tau how can he bear it...
stupid reporters action are too visible for even a blind to see...
just wait to see when that feelings get reciprocated...πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sonyjknum

Thanks for the pm Ana
Again beautifully written
Loved Kabir's ,because of his past he is unsure whether he can let another person see that Kabie which he keeps hiddenbehind his stern persona
Pls continue soon

thank you soo much soni...
yes, Kabir is afraid but he is one person who can get over anything, he put his focus on...
so he can forget his past if he works on it..lets just keep n bit faith in him ;)
Originally posted by Shweta300

Awesome story
Very nice Concept
Possisive kabir loved him
Plz add me in your pm list

Originally posted by bhanu_rekhag

Amazing OS...loved it a lot

Originally posted by _habiba_

Hi Ana... Both of the parts were awesome and enjoyable!!  Loved it to read!!  Kabir and Ananya were amazing! 
Keep it up!!! Keep entertaining us like that! πŸ‘πŸΌ

I'm new in this forum.. Pls could you add me to you pm list too? 

thank you so much shweta, bhanu n habiba...
so great to see u guys liking the story...
hope u will love it further on tio...hugs
Originally posted by tanuxd

Loved it!!! Please do continue

Originally posted by NRGANATRA

Awsome part...
Loved it
U writed so beatifully...
And kaya was feb
do update soon
If possibl p m me plz

Originally posted by Manyata5

Brilliant part ana!!
Update soon
Plzz pm me as well
Originally posted by yoginisahakari

Amazing storyline.
Would love reading further.
Also pl add me to us pm list.

Love and prayer
Yogini

Originally posted by kawaal

amazing OS>...

thank you soo much girls..
welcome to the post...
hope u will like it further on too...
😳
Edited by ..oneOone.. - 8 years ago
Part 3

Ananya's POV

Working hard till late in the night, we were surprised to see that even our mind works in the same direction. His marked out points were exactly what I had pointed out.

Somewhere, it made me feel connected to him. Was that a sign from the above One? I wondered.
But as much as I was happy, my day came to a saddened end.

Where after coming out from his cabin, I was getting excited for our trip home, how he will ask me to drop off, I was disappointed when Malvika asked him.

"Kabir, Are we still up for dinner?" And that put a bucket of cold water over all my excitement and wishes.

"Yes..." He replied with a flirtatious smile that instantly made me feel a pinch in the heart.
But then, he looked at me and his eyes were saying a complete different tale than his smiling lips.

"Ms Kashyap, my driver is outside...he will drop you home" He told me, making me feel bruised.
But then, I am just as much egoistic as him and knew, what I should do.

"Dont worry sir...Ronnie will drop me off as always...You don't have to worry about it" My voice held a challenge. And if that flaring nose was any indication, I knew I had hit the right spot.

"All settled then..." His chewed tone was hard to miss and made me smirk. Putting forward his hand infront, he caught hold of Malvika's finger who rather smoothly made them slip in his palm. Letting each inch of her finger explore his skin.

Smiling, he pulled her close and putting his hand behind her waist lead her out in a rather gentleman way.

"Such a flirt" Ronnie said approaching me and I couldn't do anything but agree infront of him.

Dishearteningly.

Is he so unaware?

Kabir POV

For a moment, I was as excited to drop her back home as she was to go with me.

My Silly Silly heart. It was running as if competing in a marathon. 

I would have loved to get a chance with her to feel the silence, the peace in it, just the way I was l used to feel alone. Al through.

On second thoughts, would she have allowed that silence to prevail in between us?. I doubtm Considering the chatterbox that she is.

Anyways, I was so about to ask her to drop off.

But then Malvika came and reminded me of the dinner I have promised.her. 

For a moment, I thought to make an excuse. For a moment, I wanted to let go of my guards but then, she was KL's daughter. I have to keep her happy. Besides, she was too sharp to notice my reasons and back paying me for it.

I had offered Ananya to go back home with my driver. I had to think of her safety. But than the minx that she was, she played smartly saying that Ronnie will drop her off.

Like the hell I will want it.

But then two can play the game. And I challenged her back by putting forward my hand infront for Malvika.

The look on Ananya's face when I pulled Malvika close was a heart breaking one. I Know, I was the culprit of her pain but then I couldn't help.

Teasing her was such a fun.

Going out, I look back just to assure her but then one look back and seeing Ronnie putting his hand around her, had me burned..

Was I really thinking that she would understand me?

I was literally turning on fire.

"Kabir...Let's go" Malvika voiced seeing me standing still at the doorstep. "Hmm..." Glaring back, I hummed before moving my restricted steps matching to hers.

You deserve a payback Ms. Kashyap. I promised myself and I am adamant on my words.

Right from that day, I have been literally flirting with with the women around just to see her burn. The look as much as pains me, gives me a peace too. The power to see in burning in the same aggression as I am.

She was getting a pill for her own challenges. Her own actions. A bitter pill.

I have rejected few of her stories, started to work more with Richa and Trisha avoiding her as much as possible yet keeping an eye on her.

My eyes just cant get away from her self.

But that stupid, equally likes to ignite me, burn me to ashes. We haven't talked previously anything about work yet she seems to know me so better.

She knew my buttons and that what she was pressing.

Just to made me suffer, she paired up herself with Manav.

Ananya's POV.

This game of blame and jealousy was fun for few days but then, it started to get so much on my nerves.

I couldn't get a peaceful sleep. I could not take a relaxing breathe just thinking of him with other girls.

His each act of ignorance was breaking me inside.

Ronnie inquired, Richa Trisha asked me about my change of behavior but I couldn't share it. Somewhere, his preference of my friends over me was making me get away from them.

His eyes would follow me but the when I will look back, he would act as my presence was the least noticed.

I was attracted to him. He was a hero, mentor and role model but then now, the equation between us has changed.

He was now attached to my heart. He was turning more than an infatuation.

Love.

That's what I had started to feel for him.

But seems like, this wasn't what he feels and its not something I can live with.

Sighing, I opened a job hiring site and started to apply for different newspaper even if its for a minor to minor job.

Leaving him will be hard but staying here and feeling his constant ignorance was a pain, I was so not ready to bear.

Next one will be the last part of this OS.
Thank you for liking this journey till now.
Take care...Hugs

Updated PM List
Will try to pm if time allows...otherwise, just keep up with the story please :)

quirky_senorita
AAKMH2
Maha149
Zakter
shreya_32
shreya_rc
rajani
Sandhir
Pihu.k11
krazykaju
pink_pumpkin
sonyjknum
Maria_TR
vidya_prasad
Diksha_1991
--Janvie--
bawaswift
beautywidbrain
cutemishti
Sagi.
Gauri_Joshi
akyabiggestfan
Fantasia_junkie
shobha21
onieloveian
-zainab
pd786
ttrocks
Luv-IKNMP
Nithiya95
meenu0527
aash2302
cherrynicolem
dhaakshu
ABBY92
Shweta32
bhanu_rekhag
_habiba_
tanuxd
NRGANATRA
Manyata5
kawaal
yoginisahakari
KaYa_licious
-Gitanjanli-
sss97

Lovely Ana.
Read both the update in a go.
Please continue soon and if u can please pm me too...