Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Kya Tumhe Haq Hai Th 3//Check for Next Threads (Page 85)

hottyangel IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Part 21
Maan taunting get for taking permission and gets fitting reply to him made him shocked... His rude behaviour made Geet to pour out her frustration... Maan left the office and went out... Here the kids done the Havan... Maan has come and waiting for dev and dadi a... Who saw who.. Waiting for next

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mauaa IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
hey sonia.. thank you for accepting my request and updating this story ... m at dadi's place.. today my uncle n aunt n cousins also joined us for a lunch.. we had a great time.. and look at now.. everybody is sleeping.. uff.. i can't sleep.. i m not habituated na.. so got the opportunity to comment.. Wink
uff, Maan khurana can do nothing.. you know that famous saying "behind  every sucessful man there's a woman.."  here in maan's case, it's man.. i mean aadi.. after all aadi hi sabkuch to karta hai.. apna office ka job bhi, maan sir ki khidmad bhi.. jasoosi me to no1 ban gaya hai janab.. he can find the birth certificates , he can find the owner of the car.. he can do everything.. that's why maan ask aadi to do everything.. 
future slogan of aadi sir .." meri shakal pe naa jao.. me hu kaun me hu kaun.. i really don''t know.. still maan sir is not confirmed what's the exact duty of mine..?? " Wacko
      hehe heh ehhh eehhh.. that's my style man!
dev is smart also... indirectly dil ki bhadas nikal hi di dadi ko tana maar kar.. well.. dadi ko koi batao, unke grand children hai ye, koi foot-ball nahi.. but i think this taunt would be given by vikram.. ispe uska hakk banta hai.. 

well maan is so proud on his celebration cun charity which he did for his grand father.. but he's not ashamed of his ruthless act.. Censored
OMG.. dadi wants to do hawan.. i know what i m gonna paste has nothing to do with this.. but can't stop my self..
ok..ok.. let me also contribute in this HAWAN thing..
 how's that?
poor geet.. her fun and plan with family all gone in drain.. now she has to work for a man with a stiff neck.. emotionless man, but i also know one more think which he doesn't have.. SPINE.. yah, maan is a spine-less man.. and i can understand geet's plight.. sonia as a good writer didn't put her real emotions and face.. let me help you all to see it..
                       yah that's geet's inner turmoil.. 
maan khurana thinks he has a stammering sample aadi.. hawww.. aadi tell him that you are the best.. after all sare cases ki jasoosi wo bechara kare, aur kand pe kaand maan kare.. huh..
 ohh yess...Wink
WHAATTT.. kisine maan k samne mooh nahi khola.. lo me khol deta hoo guys.. kya mera naam guness book of world record me aayega.?       and you know guys, this man won the BIGG BOSS on his this bravery act only... LOL
haha.. maan knows his right place at the home.. if he would speak anything rubbish anymore.. he would be left with black n blues...
  yah just like that..
soniaaa... galat time pe rokaa... abb next update jaldi dena ..ok.. happy weekend guys!!Party

Edited by mauaa - 17 May 2015 at 3:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kabslocks IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Awesome update

KasiKasi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Again amazing update
maan scold geet for leave
Geet sttamering or maan usse lecture de raha tha sttamering pe
geet ne jab jawab diya or maan aur angry ho gaya.
but last me geet ne sahi jawab diya family important hai money nahi ye sunn kar maan ki bolti band ho gayi.
aran or maanya talk nice . Both kids doing hawan.
now maan reach temple & waiting dev ,dadi
waitinb for next
thanx for pm

pumpkin5440 Groupbie

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Geet in Mrs Khurana avtar. Shernii. Maan to abhe Sai practice kar raha hai chup. Rahnai ke feet Kai samna. Kids r so adorable.   Wating fr more to cum. Love u Sonia

anju10 Goldie

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:44am | IP Logged
lovely update dear
geet lecturing maan part was awesome
thanxx for pm nd pw
waitng for next updates

Edited by anju10 - 17 May 2015 at 2:56am

shalu1786 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 17 May 2015 at 2:55am | IP Logged
superb update