Users

Frequent Posters

Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
awesome update
dadima saw daimaa but she didn't..
now she is that she can reach Vicky..

got to know about then from temple manager..
but was shocked to know about the twins..

loved it..

sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW!! outstanding update...Vicky's presence were revealed in front of Khuranas...now waiting for the birth certificates...Adi ko abhi leave pe jana tha...urghhh...please let him come back soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely superb update..te way both familes in same place and dadi seeing daimaa and asking dev to follow her but he saying now  his biggest worry is her and said he will get later was lovely..te way my maan came to know tat vicky too offered donation shocking trio and te way maan ki eager to know abt they address but they too they destinty didt help but gave little bit hope ..why dev is asking to be patience  he is not happy to geet and kids?,i juts got a doubt tats it..te way adi too left at  prefect timing..but for msk nothing is impossible..i love te update yar
Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing 
havan ke time pe bhi nahi mile 
dadimaa saw daimaa 
maan will found about vicky 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
dadi knowing about vicky living in same city maan geet kids face off kab hoga
preet.harman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice update 
so finally everything is falling into pieces for khurana clan one by one
 hope maan first gets to know that kids are his
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n lovely update! well written! So dadi saw Daima! she wants to meet her bt she left! They nw knw Vicky did a havan! he has 2 kids! n that where he works! dadi happy! Maan assures her! update soon.
pari1689 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
ab sab vicky ko dudhne nikal gye...
ab kya hoga jb geet or vicky sath me milenge...
nice update...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: ns.1

dear Sonia don't loose heart...you are not the only one even other writers are given the same treatment as people think that they are doing some favour to the writer by liking and commenting and forget that the writers also have a life other than only writing and still they take so much pain to entertain us but in return we blame them threaten them just because they make their work password protected as they expect some respect for their hardwork...i will say just block such people from your list and keep your work password protected as anyway your loyal readers will like and comment wherever you post...and you know who they are...so cheerup and refresh your pm list and immediately block people who don't behave civil and also report about them to the forum...

Dear if u think not pressing like I hadn't read but I have read already and also put ur views in my mind too.😆...you are totally rite other writers are also under same torture...yes dear like u told me I know about my loyal readers and for them I ll try to give best...and readers like u always help to raise the spirits high...😳
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
,next part today or tomorrow :(Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago