Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmushDefo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Chapter 20
Mann twlls Dev that he can find bahu's where abouts. But Dev refuses him. The trio had some more emotional conversation.  Mann couldn't tell them about Vicky. Adi call him for site visit. Geet and family was in the orphanage to distribute gifts on Dadaji's bday. But cal feom office infroms her that she needs to visit a site with Mann. Which makes Geet irriteted. 
taahir004 thumbnail
Chapter 21

Amazing Update

Finally Geet had spoken her frustrations out even though Maan has no idea about her exact words but those words did make an impact on him
now all the Khurana's are heading to the same temple to celebrate Dadaji's 80th birthday
I'm really hoping that Maan can see Geet with the kids as he knows that Vicky is their father but also knows its impossible for Vicky to father kids and if he sees Geet hopefully he can soon find out she is the same woman he married .
but I wonder how will Vicky react when he sees his family and how will Daadima react when she sees Geet .

jasmine15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oops all going to b at temple, I guess. Daadi telling maan DAT his wife is working at same place.BT c don't sayd name 
flowing_river thumbnail
finally geet has answered back to maan strongly...he needed that...
lets see now that it woul another hit and miss or actual meet between khurana clan..
saro thumbnail
The password is super matching to the update... Super update... Geet gave super nose cut to maan... But missing the suspense ..who n who saw...? Vicky n daddi rbmaan  r Dev... Plz update soon... Arran n maanya.. Super ...always teasing each other...
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part - 20

Wow lovely emotional update..te way my maan ki eager to find his family but dev asking him some time and his frustration with them was lovely..te way dev saying abt dadi's wish to celebrate but his denial but for his dadarji he accept was lovely..te way other side geet and her family giving gifts to orphanage and geet ki crib and gussa wen she know tat dd  cancel her leave and daimaa teasing her was lovely..opps kids and they nautanki was lovely cute..te..i love te update so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

part - 21

wow lovely superb omg update..Te way geet in office and engrossed in  her work, my maan shocking her and taunting abt her work but geet ki retort making him to lose thinking some one is dare to retort him back and pinning her was lovely..opps geet pushing him, maan babu she is not te village girl whom u married ,she is geet handa and know how to face u..now my maan is stureing he he only his geet can make him do tat..te way family in same  temple..geet have to leave for her office..now both ladies will see or family will meet or any autobomb?..i love te update so much yar

Edited by Desigirls12 - 8 years ago
harshu... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Part 21
superb part di ,
hmm maan shouted at geet ,
nd geet's lecture about family touched my heart ,
hmm I loved maaneet's close moments ,
bt me gussa ,ek kissy main kya problem thi ,
main kuch nii jaanti mujhe maaneet ki kissy wissy chaiye ,,
geet ws happy with her achievement ,
hnm maanu jaanu ki bolti band kar di happy toh hogi na ,
haiye Manya asking daimaa hm cute lag rhe hai ,
aww baby u r cutest ,
so all the khuran's r gonna meet in temple,Edited by mskfan - 8 years ago
icskwt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful part...love the way geet gave him ans...lo ji maan ki bolti band...just great...
so both the family in same tample...sab milenge ya nahi????
Madhuddian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
amazing Update!!!!!!!
geet getting frustrated with
maans behaviour. Eagerly waiting 4 d next part. cont. Soon. thnx 4 pm.