Users

Frequent Posters

sheetalarshi thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I will comment promise
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n fab update, well written! Geet late n apologises! Maan affected by her! Maan goes 2 Mannat n Arhan school n meets them! he thinks they r his brothers children! Maan impressed by their intelligence n manners! Maanya n Arhan defend the Harjeet - he stole for his kids! they explain tht he also has kids n is poor whereas the kids in this school parents r well off! Maan awed! Maan will check the school records 2 confirm who the father is! update soon
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! what a terrific update...Maan is affected by Geet , but she is unaware of this...Maan came to know that both the kids belong to Vicky...Now , he will think them as his brother's kid...well , good for him...this is his real punishment...apne bachche pass honge par wo sochega ki wo kisi aur ke hai...I want a face to face confrontation between Vicky-Maan...
turbulence thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Sonia, you deserve a round of applause for this specially beautiful update.
It is sad but true in our country that many a times kids from well-off families get gifts n recognition whereas the poor kids get neglected coz peoples' gaze does not fal upon them.

Lack of opportunity is another big reason why this happens.

Really proud of mannat n arhaan. Geet n vicky have brought up the kids in a really brilliant way. They r sensitive to poor person's feelings. Harjeet did wrong but uski majboori ne uske haath se galat kaam karvaya. M sure if his kids get dat much needed opportunities n security, they'll work wonders for their father n family. Maan decided to help his family. Gr8.

But ab maan want to know bout vicky n kiddos' relation. On d other hand geet n maan clash in office. Gosh, it is intriguing as well as bit scary. Hope i have enough energy to tolerate the outcome after the secrets r revealed later. 

Beautiful n eye opening part sonu. Pls keep writing more. 
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
amazing update
maan angry on geet 2 minutes late
dadji birthday maan gift all staf
maan come to school gifted to student
maan come to now mannat and arhaan his brother vikram singh khurana kids
waiting for next update
CuteTommy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very nice part...

Geet n Maan scene s in the office is gud... n wat happened to Maan??? suddenly he is feeling for Geet...

n I wished just she said those blabbering aloud " Jiase aap bhagay thay ...aapse rishte handle nahi huye...per itna badda empire handle kar rahe ho..." She mumbled...Her same habit Maan was nothing from two days...He gazed at her..." so tat he can understand the mess he had created in an innocent's life...

Maan n the kids encounter r sweet... n their pov is absolutely right...wat is the use of giving the things to those who already have... it shud be given to the poor n needy...

n the kids r vicky's... had come to limelight...y he is not ready to meet Vicky directly??? he is his own brother... right???
-SwaSan- thumbnail
Have read all the parts and really like the story... really like it...
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update... Loved geet murmuring... Thoda maan bhi sun leta.. Akal aa jati... Feeling bad for harjeet but kids are great... Bado ko sach dikhaya... 
Waiting for more of maneet and kids.. 
Also what will happen when dadi will come to know about kiddo 
zida thumbnail
i just love ur writing,i want to read this ff again and again.and i alwas try to comnt by my hart. Wating 4 next updt.
alekhika20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
waiting 4 update to read it.
tc