Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela - Page 2

OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well keep hating ishkar it is happening you like it or not and proof of this is CV's projecting RV as a villain😆 I don't know how can people defend someone who is trying to prove a woman characterless! Speaks a lot about those people on their personal levels 🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Invited flings of bashing on yourself on your own and then will say, "Ishveer fans are mannerless!" Ranveer is villain, Ranveer fans are mannerless. The best people ARE- Ishani and Shikhar. Ishani is amazing because she is with Shikhar. Aww! How cute. Shikhar is amazing because he is madly in love with Ishani. Awww the cutest. It's just Ranveer who's an idiot. Seriously. OF, pray you don't get any other reply or you'd wish you had never made a thread like this.
ShadikaIshVeer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It is sad when people dont understand the ensence of the show 🥱

Edited by MM123456 - 8 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
EK and CVs, please give us the pairing of monstrous villian Ranveer and Ishaani. We will be more than happy. 
palluluvsmaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Well keep hating ishkar it is happening you like it or not and proof of this is CV's projecting RV as a villain😆 I don't know how can people defend someone who is trying to prove a woman characterless! Speaks a lot about those people on their personal levels 🤢

What is your level?
care to share please?😳

we know what we are..

what we are failing to understand is what you are...

golmaal hai bhai sab golmaal hai
🤣
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Honestly I am a silent reader...or I post rarely. But I have my pov and he is my fav character...his real thing is butchered. If you tell about the woman thing and blaming rv...I can give you many qualities of your dear Shikhar too.
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: OriginalsFan

Well keep hating ishkar it is happening you like it or not and proof of this is CV's projecting RV as a villain😆I don't know how can people defend someone who is trying to prove a woman characterless! Speaks a lot about those people on their personal levels🤢

Why are colors promoting the villain and heroines hawt scenes though? Never seen that happening before 😲
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
As though marrying a married woman without knowing the true picture makes Shikhar a saint. 😆
Anonymoususers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol @orginalsfan what happend to u?i still remember the day we were wishing ranveer to become imran hashmi and give ishani a imran hashmi style wali kiss..and now u have changed ur party to ishkar??? :O thats not fair yaar :p 😆Edited by rafia12 - 8 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Well based on one episode you definitely cannot judge Ranveer's love.Neither do we offer an explanation.This show was always about Ishani and Ranveer and will always be about them.No shikar or Ritika can change this.⭐️