We have new villain On show! it's not Ritika but it is Ranveer Vaghela - Page 10

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by LadyMeringue

EK and CVs, please give us the pairing of monstrous villian Ranveer and Ishaani. We will be more than happy. 
yep we're shallow and mannerless like that.. coz😃😃😃
get sweet little angle Ishaani and monster Ranveer together please CVs☺️☺️
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

we arent allowed to say what happens, the forum has kids too☺️☺️☺️
🤣🤣

the kids are way smarter these days☺️

I can already imagine furious, mad, wanting RV and innocent, soft Ishani manaofying him
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

Reemz..

the villain is sooo hot n sexy that innocent heroine cant resist him...☺️

not our villain's mistake though😳
yep this makes our villain HUMAN😃😃😃 the fact that he like normal people makes mistakes... and again dont make me recall all of Ishaani's please..😆😆 she's no saint either... neither one of them are.. both are humans who err.. but you know what they forgive and forget and move on in life coz they LOVE each other😃😃😃
Originally posted by Echofades

^If you can't keep your views to yourself how can you expect others to do?

Well said👏😊
Originally posted by palluluvsmaan

My last comment here...

sorry! could not stop myself!

just wanted to give a shout out to one of the cutest Villian!!

Aye Villian!!!!!!!!!❤️

Galiyan teri galiyan

mujhko bhave galiyan teri galiyan☺️

tu meri neendo mein rehta hai...
tu meri khayalon mein rehta hai...❤️
i so wanted to do this How come one of you always beats me to something😭🤣🤣

and yep aye villain smile😃🤣🤣
Originally posted by TrueLoveLasts

i so wanted to do this How come one of you always beats me to something😭🤣🤣

and yep aye villain smile😃🤣🤣
i also want to see him smile in villain style like we watch in sbb segments😳😳😳
Phew finally done reading through the thread.. had a fun time so thank you for that everyone first off all😆😆 secondly i have nothing left to add coz yeah I'm 13+ Pages late here so you guys covered everything before i got the chance too😆 but hugs to each and every single one of you🤗🤗 again repeating for the i dont even know what number of time, if theres one reason that i've been able to get through all this cross couple bullshit they've been spewing at us for months, its only and only coz of the forum and the members here🤗🤗 how we praise them and the show when its good, but still have it in us to criticize them when they do something we dont approve of, a quality that SOME people could seriously do with IMO...😛😛😛 and again it feels awesome to see that if one person points a finger at them, there will be 10-20 people to reply back...😃😃😃 hugs on this my IshVeerians, may we always stay united through all the random extras the CVs bring to our show😃😃😃

PS:OF, you probably already know by now, but your IshKar ARENT happening after all😛 so no he wasnt being projected as a villain (as you called him) to pave way for IshKar...  finally him trying to prove a woman characterless thing, i just HAVE to reply to this.. when she herself said to him that she's having an EMA what do you expect from him...🥱🥱🥱 she was the one who proved herself characterless in front of him and we STILL have it in us to point out the fact that what Ranveer is doing right now is wrong whereas you blind yourself to all of Ishaani and Shikhar's faults...🥱🥱🥱 ciao on that😃😃😃
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
on a random note, Madhura welcome back🤗🤗 miss seeing you here😊
Originally posted by tnzila

i also want to see him smile in villain style like we watch in sbb segments😳😳😳
yep then he should sing Humdard with Ishaani too☺️☺️ me wuws this song
Edited by TrueLoveLasts - 8 years ago
on a lighter note, imagine Ranveer turning into a serial killer like RD's character after being all frustrated by MKM🤣🤣🤣 wont that be an incredible twist🤣🤣🤣