Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Gurmeet and KSG in Hate Story 3 (Page 18)

RockingKudi Senior Member
RockingKudi
RockingKudi

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nkapoor001

Gurmeet seems very insecure! I am not looking forward to this movie or the promotions!
hahaha i am ready to see promotion and gee cee HINGLISH ... LOL ...I dnt like either of them certainly KSG is good actor

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Doracake_Darling_nkapoor001

tejaswie Senior Member
tejaswie
tejaswie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:31am | IP Logged
gurmeet doesnt really have any fans in IF LOL  i saw many of his fans bashing ZA and supporting gurmeet in twitter m but here ?  no one .. his previous khamoshiyaan thread has so less comments . 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Doracake_Darling_

Doracake IF-Rockerz
Doracake
Doracake

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 5:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tejaswie

gurmeet doesnt really have any fans in IF LOL  i saw many of his fans bashing ZA and supporting gurmeet in twitter m but here ?  no one .. his previous khamoshiyaan thread has so less comments . 

Of course he has lots of Fans bu the problem is most of them r MID's LOLLOLLOL

_Darling_nkapoor001

shreyyaaa Goldie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejaswie

tejaswie Senior Member
tejaswie
tejaswie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Doracake

no sign of them even LOL  poor guru is getting bashed, no one bothers CryLOL
_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Oh, they will never ever come out openly to defend him or bash except very rarely when their fav is being discussed in other forums other than his own show forum. Even in his own show forum, they dont discuss openly that much. They are like that as they need to mentain the image of how mature they are, but they would come with all sort of MIDs pretending to be someone elses fans to bash or instigate other fan groups to to bash or make them fight and abuse the report button when their god gets bashed anywhere in IF at least. Unlike every other fan group I have come across who do almost everything openly and bash and hate openly, guru fan group does everything secretly almost all of the time. I am very suprised they haven't come this time and this topic is still open after crossing this many pages. LOL All his topics get closed so fast. May be many really have left the IF or aren't active as he doesn't do tv shows anymore. 

Edited by _Darling_ - 13 May 2015 at 6:53am

gurti.angelnkapoor001

tejaswie Senior Member
tejaswie
tejaswie

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Darling_

Oh, they will never ever come out openly to defend him or bash except very rarely when their fav is being discussed in other forums other than his own show forum. Even in his own show forum, they dont discuss openly that much. They are like that as they need to mentain the image of how mature they are, but they would come with all sort of MIDs pretending to be someone elses fans to bash or instigate other fan groups to to bash or make them fight and abuse the report button when their god gets bashed anywhere in IF at least. Unlike every other fan group I have come across who do almost everything openly and bash and hate openly, guru fan group does everything secretly almost all of the time. I am very suprised they haven't come this time and this topic is still open after crossing this many pages. LOL All his topics get closed so fast. May be many really have left the IF or aren't active as he doesn't do tv shows anymore. 

interesting fandom Tongue  are most of the geet fans (MaanEet) fans are only dd fans now ?  maneet and gurthi pair always wins in all polls conducted in twitter when compared to other fandoms, i want to know whom they support now after both the actors moved on to different shows ? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Darling_

_Darling_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Darling_
_Darling_

Posted: 13 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by _Darling_

interesting fandom Tongue  are most of the geet fans (MaanEet) fans are only dd fans now ?  maneet and gurthi pair always wins in all polls conducted in twitter when compared to other fandoms, i want to know whom they support now after both the actors moved on to different shows ? 

Many are still gurti/maaneet fans, but yeah many stopped being his fans after the way he acted and continued. He lost lots of fans afterwards whole some also became his pro fans defending him. And, the reason they win the polls is because gurti/maaneet fans are extremely passionate over them and many dd fans in general also like maneet couple except the some like rishbala too now, so both fan groups vote for maaneet while gc fans don't care except some of his fans. His fans generally vote for gc-kritika. LOL

Edited by _Darling_ - 13 May 2015 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gurti.angeltejaswieDoracake

Go to top