Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Gurmeet and KSG in Hate Story 3 - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
@nkapoor I was replying to @_Darling _ and later to karan. I didn't quote or reply to you at all ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
You clearly jump without reading the whole thing. I only wrote member. And that karan007 asked "certain" questions. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karan-007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: shreyyaaa

As far as I remember I was replying to a member and when you asked me certain things I gave an answer. 

even I gave yu an answer ki yu believe it gud others don't believe it simple 
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Are people that slow? IPKKND started in 2011, and that time he opted to do the film. In the beginning of 2012 he didn't get much work, and obviously didn't have a consistent income like one gets in a daily. That was the time he went to the creative head of dmg, Palki and they were working on a show which again a youth show. But the channel rejected it. Later he did the tele film in in July or August with cinevistaas- Palki. 

I am not too sure how far this news is true, but I'll ask around and get a confirmation. But I know Palki and he had a thing post DMG. He had a fling with his Lorie co-star too. Biggest tharki I have ever come across both in the real and virtual world. He's an anti-thesis of Asad Ahmed Khan, my most favorite telly character ever. 
This content was originally posted by: .Veritaserum

I am not too sure how far this news is true, but I'll ask around and get a confirmation. But I know Palki and he had a thing post DMG. He had a fling with his Lorie co-star too. Biggest tharki I have ever come across both in the real and virtual world. He's an anti-thesis of Asad Ahmed Khan, my most favorite telly character ever. 

did u watch qubool hai after he left?
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Are people that slow? IPKKND started in 2011, and that time he opted to do the film. In the beginning of 2012 he didn't get much work, and obviously didn't have a consistent income like one gets in a daily. That was the time he went to the creative head of dmg, Palki and they were working on a show which again a youth show. But the channel rejected it. Later he did the tele film in in July or August with cinevistaas- Palki.

tell me about it ! I liked many pages of DMG and other telly show pages in 2011-12 .will you believe it if I say I got many pms in inbox from some crazy dmg gang some asked me to sign petitions to bring back kash , some requested me to sign petitions to bring back kajen ๐Ÿ˜†   there were many posts in dmg groups that ksg want to work with jen again ,they were like he personally messaged some fans to request channel to bring back kajen while some kash groups said he wants to work with shilpa again . DMG fandom are quite a bunch of crazy lot ๐Ÿ˜† he admitted in one if the ivs that he was out of work in 2012 , he lost ipk and movie didn't get released so I believe these fandom's who claimed that ksg personally requested fans to tweet and mail the channel .. he may know palki and cinvistas but channel is the king , they have to agree to the concept and leads which he tried by taking help of his fans.
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
^ I still watch it, on and off.
he is friends with anil jha - the director of star plus since ages! Yes BUT of course he asked crazy shippers of kash and kajen to beg, what stupid logic, crazy shippers of kabhi, kash and kajen should never be trusted with their information, ever!
Edited by nkapoor001 - 8 years ago

^ I still watch it, on and off.

ok...so u didn't care when he left the show? u like the heroine?
tejaswie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">I am not too sure how far this news is true, but I'll ask around and get a confirmation. But I know Palki and he had a thing post DMG. He had a fling with his Lorie co-star too. Biggest tharki I have ever come across both in the real and virtual world. He's an anti-thesis of Asad Ahmed Khan, my most favorite telly character ever.</font>

with palki and Lorie co star too ?? here I was thinking he was in relationship only with Nicole after DMG and later with jen   ๐Ÿ˜•
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nkapoor001

ok...so u didn't care when he left the show? u like the heroine?

Just because I (someone) like/s a character doesn't mean I like the actor who enacts it too. I like KSG strictly for his acting;nothing less, nothing more. I adore SJ's acting as well her off screen persona. She's just too good.