Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 93)

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

@ritziee...dear I will read your OS and defo reply...bus abhi thodi busy hon...Embarrassed when I reaad...I will for sure give my reviewEmbarrassed
Abida no worries at all, take your time!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:49am | IP Logged
@simran this pic is so cute, even I saw it on ig. it just takes you back to those days Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

guys mrunal's younger brother is a vry big arijt fan????i never knew it...he has followed vryy few ppl in instagram...n ari n ari's fanpage r in his list...Big smile...chalo uski choice achi haiWink
infact mrunal's cousin who might come in an nb episode...has followed rabol xoxo fanpage...but has not followed s...OuchConfused

ritzee did told me abt mru bro following ari but not S...but sometimes i find it weird...i agree he is ari fan and all...he have met ari on sets while meeting his sister...he is charm by ari...but i wonder why he is not following S who claims to be his sister BF...Confused

aaawww...thats a good news that mru's cousin is a Rabul fanEmbarrassed

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

@simran this pic is so cute, even I saw it on ig. it just takes you back to those days Embarrassed

I completely agree...those golden moments of Rabul...i wish those days comes back...Embarrassed

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angel

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

@ritzee...read your OS...its so beautiful and magical...Rabul emotions is beautifully emoted through your magical words and vision...loved it...arjit will look dashing...handsome...intense...passionate in a gangster cum business man role...HeartStar
Thank you so much di Embarrassed
I really wanna see more of Arjit, they should bring fire, rudeness back in Purab's character. Its high time we see different side of his character. These cvs will ever give RaBul any good trackDisapprovesomebody knock sense into their heads, they can do much with them.

I agree...we need to explore different side of Rabul now...intense and passionate...Embarrassed
they love each other...no douubt...but now its time to bring in love-hate relationship...it will be intense and passionate...'mohabhhat door jaane na de...nafrat paas aane na de'...i think this PA scenes are all build up for Rabul's after marriage rifts and distance
yes even I think these are after marriage track build up...
the thing is Aliyah is in a delution that by all this she winn Purabs heart...but thats exactly whats never going to happen...Purab will always look at aliyah as a friend and BB as the love of his life...
Even if he gets slightly irritated if BB does attempts to proove Aliyah wrong...he will not set Aliyah over BB...he can be upset with her..but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her...

firstly I don't think they will show the holi thing again...as right now the main focus is on the pregnancy track...and nothing will actually happen between them..Aliyah will fake it anyways...
I don't think she will take the risk on going the way that she pretends that something happened as suddenly they wake up together...as that can to some extent backfire on her...
If she goes the way of clicking pics...if Piurab backs out...Abhi will defo smell some fishyness...and if it goes to BB...she herself will not beleive as she will think its Aliyahs plan...becasue very prominently they have putted the scene where BB is all set to not trust Aliyah...

Another reason why I feel the marriage is on..is because..very prominently in Ms absence alot from this pregnancy track is shown which Aliyah could have used for her benefit...like TaBhis marriage...(actually that was the only thing which could be used against RaBul)...but very cleverly they are showing it in Ms absence...so now the thing about BB taking a hasty decision is not possible as she can't walk yet...so SB out of this is not possible and ya...PA are not going to happen...Aliyah will not get Purab where he is only married to her...they can show a track later where maybe Purab is married to BB and Aliyah both but BB will always be the hurdle of Aliyahs life...that has becomen a must for the story to progress...

01Foreverfairyritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Originally posted by PURBUL

guys mrunal's younger brother is a vry big arijt fan????i never knew it...he has followed vryy few ppl in instagram...n ari n ari's fanpage r in his list...Big smile...chalo uski choice achi haiWink
infact mrunal's cousin who might come in an nb episode...has followed rabol xoxo fanpage...but has not followed s...OuchConfused

ritzee did told me abt mru bro following ari but not S...but sometimes i find it weird...i agree he is ari fan and all...he have met ari on sets while meeting his sister...he is charm by ari...but i wonder why he is not following S who claims to be his sister BF...Confused

aaawww...thats a good news that mru's cousin is a Rabul fanEmbarrassed
Di M's brother is just confusing everyone LOL, everyday he comes on insta and likes all the pics posted by MS fan page as he is following that page and nothing else he does. 
Earlier he used to like even uploads by RaBul fan page and sometimes A's post too, like last he liked was A with his dog and the pic where he is with three girls in black top jeans, but nowadays he doesn't he has stopped doing that !

About cousin I m not able to get still who is coming, neither I have seen any pic from NB set of any M's cousin nor read anywhere. Still one cousin I know of M on insta, his name is Dhawal Thakur, he follows RaBul fan page, and likes its post too but randomly, not as regular one!

And did I told you, when A went to Delhi this time, he found his dad Insta account there LOL, he liked all the pics together, though still not followed it, maybe just because seeing him following his dad, fans also won't land on his dad account. As the account is not under privacy banner, so things are bit open and his personal family can become more open, so he played safe.

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

@ritzee...read your OS...its so beautiful and magical...Rabul emotions is beautifully emoted through your magical words and vision...loved it...arjit will look dashing...handsome...intense...passionate in a gangster cum business man role...HeartStar
Thank you so much di Embarrassed
I really wanna see more of Arjit, they should bring fire, rudeness back in Purab's character. Its high time we see different side of his character. These cvs will ever give RaBul any good trackDisapprovesomebody knock sense into their heads, they can do much with them.

I agree...we need to explore different side of Rabul now...intense and passionate...Embarrassed
they love each other...no douubt...but now its time to bring in love-hate relationship...it will be intense and passionate...'mohabhhat door jaane na de...nafrat paas aane na de'...i think this PA scenes are all build up for Rabul's after marriage rifts and distance
yes even I think these are after marriage track build up...
the thing is Aliyah is in a delution that by all this she winn Purabs heart...but thats exactly whats never going to happen...Purab will always look at aliyah as a friend and BB as the love of his life...
Even if he gets slightly irritated if BB does attempts to proove Aliyah wrong...he will not set Aliyah over BB...he can be upset with her..but that doesn't mean he doesn't love her...

firstly I don't think they will show the holi thing again...as right now the main focus is on the pregnancy track...and nothing will actually happen between them..Aliyah will fake it anyways...
I don't think she will take the risk on going the way that she pretends that something happened as suddenly they wake up together...as that can to some extent backfire on her...
If she goes the way of clicking pics...if Piurab backs out...Abhi will defo smell some fishyness...and if it goes to BB...she herself will not beleive as she will think its Aliyahs plan...becasue very prominently they have putted the scene where BB is all set to not trust Aliyah...

Another reason why I feel the marriage is on..is because..very prominently in Ms absence alot from this pregnancy track is shown which Aliyah could have used for her benefit...like TaBhis marriage...(actually that was the only thing which could be used against RaBul)...but very cleverly they are showing it in Ms absence...so now the thing about BB taking a hasty decision is not possible as she can't walk yet...so SB out of this is not possible and ya...PA are not going to happen...Aliyah will not get Purab where he is only married to her...they can show a track later where maybe Purab is married to BB and Aliyah both but BB will always be the hurdle of Aliyahs life...that has becomen a must for the story to progress...

I don't trust Alia, I haven't watched that scene but the way everyone is saying that she blew off the candles and said some surprise is awaiting, she may try something chhhiii type again Ouch
Only positivity which I see, that during all these days they have again and again very clearly shown Abhi's belief on Purab's love for Bulbul. Abhi getting to know what is the meaning of Bulbul in Purab's life and he understanding well them and their situations. It's positive in terms of that if Alia tries to prove something filthy against Purab, Abhi won't believe her this time that blindly. He will try to get to know the depth of everything. He won't start hitting Purab frantically on cheating his sister, he will this time give Purab chance to speak and prove himself right . Maybe he himself too try to figure out things.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Guys alu bangalore pahuch gyi. ..kuch bohot ghatiya plan kiya hai..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelritzee967MoodyblueMages

Go to top