Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 8)

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Its actually funny how shabbir keep favouriting tweets about abhi getting RaBul married evey now and then and Arjit keeps favouriting tweets about doing something to make the other couples story on track LOL
Dono bhai eik dusri ki prem ki nayaa par lagayenge LOL

Eve Supriya mam favourited a tweet a little back where someone said that hope Sarla maa is taking good care of BB and please get her married soon as well Embarrassed

Edited by Abida_angel - 10 May 2015 at 1:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Happy Mother's Day To All Mothers...Past...Present..Soon-To-Be...Future Mothers...Goddess In The Name Of Mothers In Our LivesPartyHug

difftexted01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angel

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Hey guys NB is confirmly a scripted show, here I got to connect some dots and found this. Special mention, I don't watch that shit, Insta, Twitter and you guys keep me updated.

Now in the show , as per it, Rashmi is injured, something in her foot and is hospitalised. Well I have heard it was a very small injury, but they are showing her absent from the house and all, they could have shown her on wheelchair or made dance too like that, as per some contestant idea , something unique on wheelchair, and while sitting doing movements and all.

Here's why they showed her absent, exactly two weeks back , she was there in Los Angeles, did a performance with Nakul Mehta and Disha Parmar. It was a dance performance, at some Long Beach Performing Arts centre.

From 5 weeks , these guys are being locked in that house, how can she go there, moreover there also she did dance. LOL!
Moreover to prove, that she did that injury drama for this purpose only is, I guess the latest episode shows Mrunal while rehearsing in some that pink top and hairband, just two weeks back they shot a dubsmach video in those same clothes and uploaded on insta (that means which thing gets aired right now, is being shot two weeks back, that's why SA is out, though still coming in the show) exactly same time Rashmi's pic from LA was posted by Nakul Mehta. In the show they were saying, she is injured, and there they were uploading backstage pic.

According to just the latest pics coming from the sets, Rashmi is very well present now in further weeks and is dancing too. They didn't eliminate them on thing that how can only one person dance , when its a couple show. So affcos she took commitment from these people also , that you can't eliminate me , I'll be back soon to do more nautanki..

These people are seriously doing a big drama, this show is good for nothing!
RIP NB!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Happy Mothers Day to all the mothers/mother's of the kids who are here in RaBul/ArNal/KumkumBhagya land rather entire world! Party
A mother's arms are more comforting than anyone's else in the world ,the peace,strength, support you gather from it is like unmatchable.
I adore this relation alot, what my mom means to me, just can't be expressed!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Kudos to this most essential bond, kudos to all those mothers around, and their kids too along with to those also who don't have any motherly hand on them, but are surviving in this world.If their mothers are not with them at present, wherever she is, must be having her hand and prayers in the name of their kids.
God Bless everybody!
Love you all Heart

01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:13am | IP Logged
@ritzee...great analysis...M needs to come out from the gell...the show is destroying her image...embarassing her parents...targeting her self-respect...such shows are not for her...i would prefer she would have took part in JDJ...

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angel

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Happy Mothers Day to our RaBul Party
A mother with her two kids, adorably giving them the blessing to be together forever Embarrassed
How much I love this picture Day Dreaming

PS: we have seen improvement in Sarla maa towards our RaBul too, let's wish in future she will be standing with them too always and get them married Star
Loving her nowadays Embarrassed

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Bulbul with all her mothers in a way EmbarrassedLOL
Sarla maa, dadi, janki ji and Pragya too whom according to Bulbul is like her mother figure only (she said na, badi behen maa jaisi hoti hai,nahin maa hi hoti hai Embarrassed)

Let's hope for the best , that the girl with about four four mothers in her life, will definitely get her love, one or the other mother's love will do one thing or the other to bring her Purab in her life for lifetime Embarrassed

difftexted01ForeverfairyarashiAbida_angelMages

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Captain Daalchini

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 6:49am | IP Logged
happy mothers day to all my rabulians

01Foreverfairyarashiritzee967Abida_angelMages

Go to top