Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 39)

difftexted Senior Member
difftexted
difftexted

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Pta Nhi ab tak to rabul Ka b
Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

PURBULritzee967Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota

chillax...chahe parallel leads jaisa screenspace na mila ho but story zaroor mila hai...complications aayega ek hone mei...coz ek ka story hai...but avi kb dekh k ye realise hita hai,,,,,,,,,,kkb ka story aage badhne mei rabul ka imp hand hai...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ritzee967Mages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Mages

@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.

The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad Confused
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki haiEmbarrassed, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad LOL

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well Embarrassed, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this LOL

I felt it was from NB set...LOL
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...AngryEmbarrassed
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...LOL...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...ShockedLOL

01Foreverfairyritzee967

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 1:28am | IP Logged

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on himDay Dreaming...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunksHeart...ek se badhkar ek...LOL
He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

he is such a cutie...LOLEmbarrassed
ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:08am | IP Logged

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on himDay Dreaming...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunksHeart...ek se badhkar ek...LOL
He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

he is such a cutie...LOLEmbarrassed
We had his pic with Arjit also, the one with Nivedita and cigarette stories LOL
He might be cute, but I guess a brat, helps his brother and maybe do little roles too in his shows (I doubt on this, never seen in any onscreen pic or like that stuff)

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:12am | IP Logged

@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.

The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad Confused
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki haiEmbarrassed, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad LOL

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well Embarrassed, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this LOL

I felt it was from NB set...LOL
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...AngryEmbarrassed
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...LOL...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...ShockedLOL

Yup that NYP party pic was a sweet surprise, the pic was awesome, three of them looking perfect Embarrassed

I wanna see more RaBul - Akash scenes, last we had was during mms crap, it was nice, want more.
Even Purab - Akash scenes, I like. A really good one was during Dussehra, when Purab helped Akash and Rachna.
Now also Purab can do little bit teasing to Akash on getting married as well as becoming father. Some good bonding scenes , and bromance including Abhi, three hot guys in one frame Cool

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Flamable

LOL
RaBul are themselves so desperate especially Purab for baby Embarrassed, Toh ho hi gaye hote LOL
But I guess we are more desperate for marriage, atleast me, baby vaby, I don't want them so early, even after their marriage, they should give time to this thought for a while, enjoy being married, being with each other, then think of welcoming someone else.

But before that a real marriage track, with lots of drama, emotions, passion, spice is needed WinkEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

difftexted01ForeverfairyMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

ARASHI...nyc dp...anyways guys heard dat mru blamed amruta for loosing her tasks...

NB and its scripted nautani has no end...DeadAngry

01Foreverfairyritzee967

Go to top