Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 25)

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Oh wow.   New Drama By MRUNAL. ...wah...ye Kab aayega????

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Oh wow.   New Drama By MRUNAL. ...wah...ye Kab aayega????
Yaar lets not be critical about her seeing this NB news or anything, this show is super scripted, everyone is doing lots of unnecessary drama, it's not only her, who is targeted.

We have seen our Mrunal Thakur, let's have faith in that, we will get her back along with our RaBul when she comes back !

I hope I didn't offend you, but it's like that only, certain situations make you react like that, we know she is impulsive, reacts easily at any un doings, and if she might have felt something, so rather than being quite,she might have raised questions, it's okay, but the editing, PR team gonna make hell of that Angry

I don't give a damn about it, want her back, but still somewhere believe, that she might come after winning the show only LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:30am | IP Logged
I agree with @ritziee..lets not be judmental duo to NB thing..vaise bhi...let's see how they show it..like dude...if you can't take a blame and start crying...it's a shame...I don' tthink it wss duo to Ms things...
EK is literally using all her known ceelebrities she has in the list..I just read the article..all the known faces was mentioned...upen, Karishma, jai Soni, Ashwariya, Rashmi, Mrunal... Angry
Its always like that...already its a scripted shit and the matter is worsened duo to editing...

01ForeverfairyMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Dekho. ..as far as I hav seen d real mrunal. ..It's nothing more Dan a drama for Me. ..I am really sorry if u guys r offended by my views as after seeing dis nb na...n even after listening d news. ..I get a little angry on her..I knw os just a show...splitsvilla isse v zaada kharab tga..n  Maine ari ka splitsvilla ka video Dekha hai. ..but on a serious note..I respected mrunal alot...can't even define in word hw much I  liked her...its absolutely ok she is dating someone. ..but d kind of drama she did...it has actually effected d respect I had for her. .n wo respect hurt hone se...sorry can't define it..but yup I thought of sharing it wid u guys so I did..hope u will not get angry or offended by it...
Anyways..rabul ko.dikhane kei Koi ummmed. ..??? Kya Koi acha sa os likh payega plzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:04am | IP Logged
Simran it's completely fine, no one is hurt here Embarrassed
You are as free to share your positive negative views about anyone,and I will always respect them...I just wanted to say, that if we her fans only who have seen her from past one year won't understand her, then what can we expect from others...but it's fine...as long as anyone is a RaBul fan...and it doesn't effect that portion..., that's what is most important EmbarrassedLOL

I guess RaBul has taken a kind of break from Kkb, with no umeed from umeedless Zee people and kkb cvs Angry

Our couple themeself got so bored with the track in the show, that they are chilling somewhere else LOL, dil mein hamesha rahenge humare... Heart.aur sapno mein bhi ...Day Dreaming

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@simran...S-M dating too looks fishy to me...the truth will be out after the show ends...i still don't get couplish vibes b/w them...their parents are against it too...all this seems like scripted drama nothing else written and directed by EK herself...as i have seen Mru...she is not someone who creates nautanki with relationships...disrespecting her relationship by making a nautanki on national TV...whatever the truth is...it will be out after NB ends...sorry though i have accepted but i have my doubts on them...S seriously in not a wise decision for her...

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Di just read a khamoshiyaan serial tym article of mru where mru said dat she will not do luv marriage as she belong to a orthodox family...so its arranged marriage for me...n do u seriously think di kei mrunal ava hei kisi wrong no. Waale call se baat kar legi. ..n date v karbe lagegi. ...she really needs to come out of  nb

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 12 May 2015 at 7:40am | IP Logged
I guess no one will mind if I post some old pictures of Mrunal, missing her Embarrassed

Go to top