Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 149)

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:20am | IP Logged
abhi abhi ari k frnd ne ac pic mei comment kiya...u guys luk gud together...tagging ari n charu...dnt tell me dey r also datingCryDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

abhi abhi ari k frnd ne ac pic mei comment kiya...u guys luk gud together...tagging ari n charu...dnt tell me dey r also datingCryDead

good for them...let them date...LOL
i have seriously moved on and came out from Arnal phase...Big smile
but i still believe they are just buddies...they doesn't give me the couplish vibes...no matter how much huggy pics they give each otherROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mages

new AT has been created...after completing this AT...lets shift to our new home...Big smile

the title of our new AT is from the hospital scenes of purab with Abhigya...during BB's accidentDay Dreaming
loved the name DiEmbarrassed..actually meinj yeh bhi suggest karne waali thi butthen I thought shayed we have used it...just hope voh AT kuch to achi khabar lae humare liye...taras gaye hain positive news sunne ke liyeCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:35am | IP Logged

but i still believe they are just buddies...they doesn't give me the couplish vibes...no matter how much huggy pics they give each otherROFL
di ye huggy pics na bohot common hai...kuch bara baat nai hai...charu har kisi k saath huggy pics deti hai ...its not a big deal...
even i dnt expect arnal but d problem is
i dnt lyk charuDead.

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:37am | IP Logged

di ye huggy pics na common hai...its not a big deal...even shabx gave some huggy pics wid tanu(old wali) nd dis doen't mean dey r dating...n charu toh sab k saath hei huggy pics deti hai...
i dnt hav arnal desires but still
i dnt lyk charuDead

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:44am | IP Logged
@simran...i don't think they are dating...it might be his friend's MU...ages back the same confusion happen with Arnal...i think one of his friend ask Ari...is he dating Mru?LOL...i still feel AC are just buddies...but even if they are dating...its good for them...on 2nd note i don't think it will last long though...both are immature brats...both are similar nature...C is female version of Ari

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairy

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

new AT has been created...after completing this AT...lets shift to our new home...Big smile

the title of our new AT is from the hospital scenes of purab with Abhigya...during BB's accidentDay Dreaming
loved the name DiEmbarrassed..actually meinj yeh bhi suggest karne waali thi butthen I thought shayed we have used it...just hope voh AT kuch to achi khabar lae humare liye...taras gaye hain positive news sunne ke liyeCry

yup...eveni want to hear good news only...i am sick and tired of all the bad news...AngryD'oh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angel

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 23 May 2015 at 8:46am | IP Logged

di ye huggy pics na common hai...its not a big deal...even shabx gave some huggy pics wid tanu(old wali) nd dis doen't mean dey r dating...n charu toh sab k saath hei huggy pics deti hai...
i dnt hav arnal desires but still
i dnt lyk charuDead
I agree on this Simran...AC is like M-S you know...like I'm still not saying ke M S ko chod de Ari ke liye...no...but defo koi aur better person...the same I feel with A-C...firstly meko couplish vibes nahi aati...secondly...don't like C...sorry her behaviour iss at times like S...trying to poke nose where there is no need of it...
I rather prefer Ari with femal S...she is actually cute...hight difference hai..but she seems cute and sensible...ofcourse she can't compete M's chemistry with Ari...but she is faar better than C...
well in the end of the day...its their life..their choice...so..I'm  just keeping myself to RaBul and Arnal as they give us RaBulEmbarrassed

Edited by Abida_angel - 23 May 2015 at 8:48am

01ForeverfairyPURBULMages

Go to top