Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 108)

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:11am | IP Logged
sirf hum hi nahi...sab log ko lagta hai ke iss baar its too much of drama and less of dance...NB ke forum pe dekho...people are lke saying that even the expressions which contestants give seems scripted...
its not like BB..ke camera is capuring them 24/7...they are only capurred during task or on stage...so they very well know to pretend...
mujhe to samajh nahi aata why their phones are confiscated...as task ke waqt rakh lo...vaise kion...uss se bhi zyaad...why this daily thing...why BB "type" format...jabke uska connection unke performance se hai hi nahi...its a fail attemt to bring in something new...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by PURBUL

why cant mrunal be genuine any tym??????why cant she stop showing off everytym ...i never saw her lyk dis...specially lyk dis...its getting damn frustating nw...n i wanna knw...whuz d real mrunal thakur...d one v hav been seeing in ivs wid arijit...itna zaada showoff...itna zaada perfection dikhanaAngry
As far as I'm able to undestand..the real Mrunal is whom she is with Arjit...not because I want that to be the real Mruanl..firstly..she is way moore open when she is with him..if she is pissed off it reflects in her IV with arjit..if she is happy and in a masti mood..she does it..she doesn't shy off in commenting on him or in between tease him...here she knows that camera is capuring her and she needs to make them look appealable as its the first time something personal about her is being opened...
when she is around Arjit she doesn't care and is her bindaas herlself...
S kitna hard try karta hai Ari ko copy karne to TRY to be lady charmer...but alaas..he looks like a weirdo in doing it...

mru s se show mei chipakti rhti hai...as for d one u said something of her personal lyf coming out...maine ab tak jitna usko n iss matter par insta pe uske closed ones k response dekhe hai na...its just lyk my sis n all is participating in a dance show...dats it...nothing more dan dat...

dat guy told.fav passtym is gossiping...n dis iss arijit's trait...n dat iv which i saw nwAngry

Edited by PURBUL - 21 May 2015 at 4:12am

Abida_angelMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Went to the page and the first thing that graced me was a comment by someone about M that she tries to act oversmart and generally irritating and that seems to be the general consensus. The sawaal jawab thing, S's was ok but when M was asked that what is something you never wanna regret, her answer was "bahut logon ke baare mein bitching ki hai", matlab  ki she doesn't regret bitching about people, really?Unhappy and what she loves to do is "fighting"???Ermm. Jodi in three words as per M is nautanki, filmi and phadu.., don't know about the last one but i do agree with the first two.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelVIMAL.SMMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Memyself09

GUYS...STAR PLUS K FB PAGE PE JAANA...WAHA PE EK BOHOT PYAARA SAAngry MRUNAL KAAngryAngry VIDEO AAYA HAI...ZAROOR DEKHNAAngry

simran , M pe itna pyaar basra rahe ho.. kya baat LOLLOL
just watch dat video...pyaar ka baarish karne ka mood karega uspe...written update du kya??????

NA, dekh lia maine.. she is trying too hard to be the mean girl, bit wannabe.

01ForeverfairyPURBULAbida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:19am | IP Logged
mera luck ssly kharab hai...meko hei ye sab iv dekhne k liye milta hai...Angry Angry Confused Ouch...
m said dat regret thing...n baaki ka v suno...
wej sh was asked whats ur biggest fear...he said loosing...den mru k taraf muh ghumake...u...(typical nautanki)
nd mru doesn't even realise dat wat she is doing...wah...
neha did u saw dat segment?

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

why cant mrunal be genuine any tym??????why cant she stop showing off everytym ...i never saw her lyk dis...specially lyk dis...its getting damn frustating nw...n i wanna knw...whuz d real mrunal thakur...d one v hav been seeing in ivs wid arijit...itna zaada showoff...itna zaada perfection dikhanaAngry
As far as I'm able to undestand..the real Mrunal is whom she is with Arjit...not because I want that to be the real Mruanl..firstly..she is way moore open when she is with him..if she is pissed off it reflects in her IV with arjit..if she is happy and in a masti mood..she does it..she doesn't shy off in commenting on him or in between tease him...here she knows that camera is capuring her and she needs to make them look appealable as its the first time something personal about her is being opened...
S kitna hard try karta hai Ari ko copy karne to TRY to be lady charmer...but alaas..he looks like a weirdo in doing it...

mru s se show mei chipakti rhti hai...as for d one u said something of her personal lyf coming out...maine ab tak jitna usko n iss matter par insta pe uske closed ones k response dekhe hai na...its just lyk my sis n all is participating in a dance show...dats it...nothing more dan dat...

dat guy told.fav passtym is gossiping...n dis iss arijit's trait...n dat iv which i saw nwAngry
exactly...and pata nahi aap ne notice kiya ya nahi...but I feel after she saw people not liking them as a pair..uske baad se vo try karti hai ke couplish vibes ayein aur login ko lage ke they are a great couple...
sachi keh rahi hon...vo sirf iss liye tiki hoi hai kionke voting nahi hai iss year...varna ab tak bahar hoti...I swear...people are like super annoyed by S...both in show and in general as well...

01ForeverfairyMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

@guys...C is in Code Red that airs on Colors Channel...she plays a bengali wife...the theme deals with horror...anita aka shagun from.YHM is hosting the show...

Abida_angelMoodyblue

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 4:20am | IP Logged

mere ko pata nahi chala, mujhe to neend me sustaya lag rha tha wohLOLLOL

Abida_angelMages

Go to top