Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 105)

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Memyself09

Good morning guys[B][/B] Hug Somebody posted a new BTS in d forum which shows prags wants to leave MM but Abhi says pehle purab n bulbul ki shaadi to ho jane do( haven't seen myself but there is a WU). I love how consistent in his efforts he is regarding rabul.

I love and admire this thing about AbhiStarStarStar
Chalo kisi ko toh yaad hai, that RaBul's wedding is pending, and it needs to be done either by hook or crookEvil Smile

Though very ugly analogy is here, during PA wedding,the condition was that when their wedding will happen, Pragya will be thrown out if the house, that wedding didn't happen, so she wasn't thrown out of the house.
And now also he is saying let this wedding happen,then you can move out, we know she's not gonna go out of that house, but that should not mean that wedding...Cry
I mean to say, wedding needs to happen this type..please

I don't think a similarity can be drown their ritziee...its a complete differnet situation...the basic idea will be that pragya despite of Rabuls wedding willl stay at MM...during PA it was a plan...here its not a plan..just a request from Abhis side.
I only have hopes from abhi when it comes to Rabuls wedding..he is the one who realized his love taking inspiration from Rabuls love..but also he is the one who actually remember ke koi hai Rabul jinki shaadi hona abhi baaki hai.. Embarrassed
Honestly mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke iss baar abhi Rabul ki shaadi karwa dega by hock or by croock.. Embarrassed
Lets keep positive Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

232 mei nai tha

Its in 231.., 232 mein BB purab le lap mein so rahi hoti hai subha aur alu unhein dekh ke jhal bhul jaati hai LOL uar vahaan se BB ko aliyah ki intentios pe bhi shak hota hai regarding Purab. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Abida ...can u plz give me a short update of nb...abt mru on nb..via pm...avi ho kya ra hai waha

Abida_angelMages

Abida_angel IF-Dazzler
Abida_angel
Abida_angel

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Abida ...can u plz give me a short update of nb...abt mru on nb..via pm...avi ho kya ra hai waha

Simran can I pm you later in the evning?..abhi ghar pe nahi hon..I'm at uni..
Vaise eik short update yeh hai ke finally drama part M se hath ke Rashmi ki taraf a gayaa hai..iss hafte vo LA jane ka drama..sab ko pata chala..next week Nandish aur rashmi ki family ayegi stage pe..Aur phir eik engagment bhi honi hai...iss hafte sunday ko bhi itna attention nahi mila MS ko unki story ko leke..
Vaise frankly..I feel Preeti is now slighty pissed off by their story..the way its brought up every week..first two weeks mein vo theek thi..but in last two weeks mein thodi pissed off si ho jati hai...

01ForeverfairyMages

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Happy 1st Rabul Washroom Anniversary...To All Rabulians...PartyDay Dreaming

its the most memorable scene of Rabul and a scene very very close to all Rabulians heart...a scene very close to Arnal's heart...HeartDay Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblue

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:46am | IP Logged
 GUYS...STAR PLUS K FB PAGE PE JAANA...WAHA PE EK BOHOT PYAARA SAAngry MRUNAL KAAngryAngry VIDEO AAYA HAI...ZAROOR DEKHNAAngry

Abida_angelMages

PURBUL IF-Dazzler
PURBUL
PURBUL

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:56am | IP Logged
why cant mrunal be genuine any tym??????why cant she stop showing off everytym ...i never saw her lyk dis...specially lyk dis...its getting damn frustating nw...n i wanna knw...whuz d real mrunal thakur...d one v hav been seeing in ivs wid arijit...OR D ONE IN nb...itna zaada showoff...itna zaada perfection dikhanaAngry...n u knw d biggest thing meko laga...watever remarks she got frm her fans...she didn't even take it ssly i guess...but she definetely took dose remarks as a jokeOuch

Edited by PURBUL - 21 May 2015 at 4:01am

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 21 May 2015 at 3:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Memyself09

Good morning guys[B][/B] Hug Somebody posted a new BTS in d forum which shows prags wants to leave MM but Abhi says pehle purab n bulbul ki shaadi to ho jane do( haven't seen myself but there is a WU). I love how consistent in his efforts he is regarding rabul.

I love and admire this thing about AbhiStarStarStar
Chalo kisi ko toh yaad hai, that RaBul's wedding is pending, and it needs to be done either by hook or crookEvil Smile

Though very ugly analogy is here, during PA wedding,the condition was that when their wedding will happen, Pragya will be thrown out if the house, that wedding didn't happen, so she wasn't thrown out of the house.
And now also he is saying let this wedding happen,then you can move out, we know she's not gonna go out of that house, but that should not mean that wedding...Cry
I mean to say, wedding needs to happen this type..please

I don't think a similarity can be drown their ritziee...its a complete differnet situation...the basic idea will be that pragya despite of Rabuls wedding willl stay at MM...during PA it was a plan...here its not a plan..just a request from Abhis side.
I only have hopes from abhi when it comes to Rabuls wedding..he is the one who realized his love taking inspiration from Rabuls love..but also he is the one who actually remember ke koi hai Rabul jinki shaadi hona abhi baaki hai.. Embarrassed
Honestly mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke iss baar abhi Rabul ki shaadi karwa dega by hock or by croock.. Embarrassed
Lets keep positive Embarrassed

Ritzee, i am with Abida... the situations are entirely different , at that time he had a big misunderstanding regarding Purab and Pragya, but now he knows how much in love Rabul are and I think he will do whatever he can to unite them in matrimony. Moreover he knows what his sister is capable of, specially after the mms scandal.
Agree with the bolded parts, Abhi is a messiah for every rabulian at this point.

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMages

Go to top