Kumkum Bhagya

India-Forums

Kumkum Bhagya
Kumkum Bhagya

Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain (Page 101)

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ritzee967

Originally posted by Abida_angel

Originally posted by Memyself09

Kash Jab aliya wahan pahunche purab bb k saath skype pe chat kar rha ho...alu ka kachalu ban jayega LOL
I know..arre meko tab mazaa aye jab kissi budhe se uncle type ko uspe crush ho jaye..pata nahi kion I really want to see thatLOL
Also jab vo Purab ke saath ho vo BB ko yaad kare aur kahe ke itne dino se BB ko nahi dekha..I miss her and allEmbarrassed...Alu kache alu se ghal bhul kar pakka alu ban jayegiLOL

Aur woh buddhe uncle usse kissi tarah trap karlein, uska haath pakad lein, ke Purab hotel mein aakar uske samne se nikal jaaye aur woh kuchh kar bhi na sake sivaye chilane ke...are budhhe chhod mujhe...LOLLOL

aur woh budha koi don nikle LOLLOL... abhi bi kuch nahi kar payegaCool

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelritzee967Mages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I am not at all able to get this Alis creature, she is said to be one who earlier belonged to very poor family, who has done lots of efforts from childhood to reach a place they are, that means she has seen worst of worst form of conditions in her life in terms of financial status. But now she behaves as if can't even live without AC for a minute, can't handle the atmosphere like of Arora surroundings, everything is so bloody tacky for her. She is in the thing that because of a simple girl like Bulbul belonging to middle class household, Purab left a Rockstar's sister, hello girl once you also belonged to even more worsen off condition. Whatever you are at present that's not of your efforts, it was all your brother's hardwork, so how can your chhotii soch think that Purab will measure you and Bulbul in terms of financial power, when he himself has emerged out from that erena . 
This girl actually needs a good counselling, her view points are damaged to the core Angry
I feel  moore than financial power...she thinks that Purab is attracted towards BB duo to her beauty...thats why she keeps looking in mirror thinking that if she looses wight he will be all after gher...if she dresses up better than BB he will notice her 8during MMS P ans S wedding)...
Thinks that by throwing acid on her face he will stop loving BB..(mujhe abhi gussa aata hai yeh dekh ke vo matter kaise handle hoa...agar yehi kissi aur pe hota to iss ka poorah court case bandtaAngry)
thats the thing...usse yeh nahi realize ho raha that RaBul loves is true and deep...not an attraction..and thats why her logic behind all her plans are weird...ke main aise karongi to Purab mere paas ajayega...yeh karongi to voh BB ko choddega
Well I agree on this, she's like he is more attracted towards her beauty. Well Alia is herself very materialistic to think all this. Like how weird the thought itself is that in these so called four days , she will make Purab forget Bulbul, how can he forget her when she is in her heart. Whatever influence you try to create, that can't erase love until and unless things are forced. If she does something shitty that can be used, but in no way just spending time with him, will remove Bulbul from his heart. Rather even after doing any shit, he will loose respect for you, he will still not able to get over that person, he will be with you but will held you responsible to destroy your life, will hate you even more, will see you everytime with anger in his eyes, what's the use of such kind of men in your life Confused?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Somebody needs to knock sense in her big head that there was a time when they had nothing and their condition was worse than Aroras and she is flying just because people know her as Rockstar's sister, I wonder who is left in the show who can outwit her in own game and is more smart than her Ouch, our poor Rabul Cry

Edited by ashpat3 - 20 May 2015 at 12:17pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMoodyblueMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PURBUL

Alu iss buddhe ko.  I love u bol de...Buddha rishta leke abhi k paas aa jaye. .alu keo usse shaadi hojaye..
Well I must say Abhi is very irresponsible on terms of Alia, shaitan dimaag ko khula chhod rakha hai, she is getting aged, he should think about her future, about getting her married to someone too. It would be fun track of Abhi and Purab finding eligible grooms for their beloved Alia ji, and Alia's reaction of Purab arranging her date with all the men he wants her to get indulged in...and giving some tips too..WinkLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:18pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I am not at all able to get this Alis creature, she is said to be one who earlier belonged to very poor family, who has done lots of efforts from childhood to reach a place they are, that means she has seen worst of worst form of conditions in her life in terms of financial status. But now she behaves as if can't even live without AC for a minute, can't handle the atmosphere like of Arora surroundings, everything is so bloody tacky for her. She is in the thing that because of a simple girl like Bulbul belonging to middle class household, Purab left a Rockstar's sister, hello girl once you also belonged to even more worsen off condition. Whatever you are at present that's not of your efforts, it was all your brother's hardwork, so how can your chhotii soch think that Purab will measure you and Bulbul in terms of financial power, when he himself has emerged out from that erena . 
This girl actually needs a good counselling, her view points are damaged to the core Angry
I feel  moore than financial power...she thinks that Purab is attracted towards BB duo to her beauty...thats why she keeps looking in mirror thinking that if she looses wight he will be all after gher...if she dresses up better than BB he will notice her 8during MMS P ans S wedding)...
Thinks that by throwing acid on her face he will stop loving BB..(mujhe abhi gussa aata hai yeh dekh ke vo matter kaise handle hoa...agar yehi kissi aur pe hota to iss ka poorah court case bandtaAngry)
thats the thing...usse yeh nahi realize ho raha that RaBul loves is true and deep...not an attraction..and thats why her logic behind all her plans are weird...ke main aise karongi to Purab mere paas ajayega...yeh karongi to voh BB ko choddega
Well I agree on this, she's like he is more attracted towards her beauty. Well Alia is herself very materialistic to think all this. Like how weird the thought itself is that in these so called four days , she will make Purab forget Bulbul, how can he forget her when she is in her heart. Whatever influence you try to create, that can't erase love until and unless things are forced. If she does something shitty that can be used, but in no way just spending time with him, will remove Bulbul from his heart. Rather even after doing any shit, he will loose respect for you, he will still not able to get over that person, he will be with you but will held you responsible to destroy your life, will hate you even more, will see you everytime with anger in his eyes, what's the use of such kind of men in your life Confused?

she hasn't got any ability to understand the depth of any one's emotions, she is superficial and  I don't think she gives a damn about Purab's well being. Purab is a trophy who belongs to her and as long as he stays being her mere possession, she could care any less.

Edited by Memyself09 - 20 May 2015 at 12:25pm

01Foreverfairyritzee967Abida_angelMages

ritzee967 IF-Dazzler
ritzee967
ritzee967

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashpat3

Somebody needs to knock sense in her big head that there was a time when they had nothing and their condition was worse than Aroras and she is flying just because people know her as Rockstar's sister, I wonder who is left in the show who can outwit her in own game and is more smart than her Ouch, our poor Rabul Cry
That's the thing individually no one can outsmart this girl, she is cunning queen Evil Smile
If some more heads get join together in figuring out the things then something is possible. but that's the biggest problem in kkb land, here people don't have normal communication, there are always lots of things conceived from each other, no clear image or PoV's are kept to come on final conclusions.

Still I have little hope on Abhi-Bulbul duo or even Abhi-Purvi teaming up and exposing her, so that atleast RaBul marriage could be done!

01ForeverfairyAbida_angelMoodyblueMages

Moodyblue IF-Rockerz
Moodyblue
Moodyblue

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

That's the thing individually no one can outsmart this girl, she is cunning queen Evil Smile
If some more heads get join together in figuring out the things then something is possible. but that's the biggest problem in kkb land, here people don't have normal communication, there are always lots of things conceived from each other, no clear image or PoV's are kept to come on final conclusions.

Still I have little hope on Abhi-Bulbul duo or even Abhi-Purvi teaming up and exposing her, so that atleast RaBul marriage could be done!

I would love Purvi -bulbul exposing her, more to girl power!Embarrassed

abhiya23 IF-Dazzler
abhiya23
abhiya23

Posted: 20 May 2015 at 12:27pm | IP Logged

Maybe only Abhi can outwit her but he is also facing his own problems in his life, and there is no signs of Purvi yet my gut feelings says she will come with a bang at some point and defeat Alia (my assumption after seeing her last scene) 

Go to top