Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 114

Posted: 8 years ago
Vaise Abida. .u watch nb na..mru ka avi nikalne ka  chance hai kya??
Originally posted by PURBUL

I hope...she gets out from that hell...its high time now...😑
Originally posted by PURBUL

hmm..Simran iss week maine sirf monday and tuesday dekha...so thank u soo much for the "langoor ke haath angoor" updateπŸ˜†..very well deserved and yes...sadly but they are the most miss matched among all...and yes..moore than M..Ss behaviour irritates the contestants...pehle girls ko tha..par ab thoda thoda boys ki taraf se bhi lag raha hai...
Dil khush kar diya aap ne iss news seπŸ˜† 
well all the weak dancers are out...sana-deepesh, payal Sangram,...and the once who are entering...eik bohot hi high level ke dancers hain..Mauresh has been a part of DID...he knows choregraphy...he knows to teach dance to others...so vo uske partner ko bhi ache se sikha sakta hai...and the other josi...they are experienced...in sesason 5 they got eliminated but came as wild card again...so its their 3rd attemt but still...they are known and experienced...
Aur M-S ki performance ke marks bhi kum kum hote ja rahein hain...they scored the best in second performance...but then less and less...
I think chances hain uske bahar hone ke...family reunion aur engagment drama bhi EK en kissi aur pe use kar diya hai...so...I'm glad about that...aur sachi bolon...ab to PZ bhi pissed off ho jati hai...its kind of visible now...

Muje Mr.S ki logic samajh nahi aati...he said in 1st epi ke he wanted to do it as he wanted to show his father how good they dance together and all...and he is dancing with a good girl and all...but how can two people dancing together give you approval...?

Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
@abida...the most hilarious logic to seek approval as per S's perspective...'Dance And Seek Approval From Parents'...the entire world of couples whose parents are against their relationship should participate in NB to dance...to do nautanki and seek approval...🀣
Originally posted by arashi

Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all RaBulians/ArNalians  πŸ€—πŸ₯³
its been one year they confessed their love ab tak to marriage ho jani chahiye thi πŸ˜³ 
⭐️ that confession scene was really touching and hug in the lift was cherry on cake β˜ΊοΈ
Happy first love confession anniversary of RaBul to all πŸ€—
Happy First Love Confession Of Rabul...πŸ₯³β€οΈ
Arjit is complete free now, I guess he is having really bored or you know vela time πŸ˜†
He is posting all the old pics, yesterday again he gave throwback to Delhi nights, today he posted that pic with the girl, which I assumed to be a new gym girl πŸ˜› (it was some his old known, whom he captioned as we met after long time ), and an old AC pic (which C already posted two weeks back,) he posted it again giving a throwback and saying hello Buddy πŸ˜›
AC pics...hmmm they always get something with them, and you know what I was feeling as if Arjit is missing the attention he used to get earlier or all the quirks, like at that time he may used to get irritated but there was too much silence now πŸ˜†, some people commented best couple, cute together and all that, someone even said Purab looks more good with Bulbul πŸ˜³, and one was Is she your gf (these comments were by new people, not the usual one's)., just below this comment A's friend (Dhruv Khandelwal, his Delhi friend, the one who was there in latest A's Insta pic along with Sagrika Kappor and A) also repeated the comment that is she your gf...πŸ˜†, now comes C to give answer to him.."why are you asking "...πŸ˜†

Frankly speaking I don't get to know if something is between AC or not, but C knows even A's Delhi friendsπŸ˜•, A might have introduced her to them , I wonder if S(female) and C would have also met once and what they would have talked about him...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
@ritzee...thanx for the info...well its their personal life...if AC are dating each other...good for them...if no good for them...i don't understand if pics of a girl/boy are intimate...people assume that they are dating...questions starts to pop out...is she your gf...bf?...why can't buddies click intimate pics...i still feel there is nothing b/w AC...if there is something brewing...good for them...but feeling bad for C's BF...he is a good looking guy...i don't think C met A Delhi friends...she has other commitments nowadays...does she have time to travel Delhi...if A's Delhi friends knew C...his Dhruv would not ask this question...i guess they all met and introduce through SNS...Edited by Mages - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

@abida...the most hilarious logic to seek approval as per S's perspective...'Dance And Seek Approval From Parents'...the entire world of couples whose parents are against their relationship should participate in NB to dance...to do nautanki and seek approval...🀣
🀣
Guys I have very limited stuff of RaBul confession, that's also not much good, should I post them here ?