Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Memyself09

Guys shikha bi apne ghar ayi hai holidays pe, matlab PA ka kuch zyada drama nahi hai, hopefully!

Drama saara other couple pe shift ho jayega aur M ke return ka wait hoga, that's why everyone given break A, Shikha relaxing well...
And M even being in that house doing commercials too 😆
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Hi heeral😳 I'm Abida..Nice to see you here🤗

hey Abida🤗 nice to see you too 
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -AsYaHolic-

yes we have, hey Ritzee whats up? 

Cool and fine , but not at all happy with kkb 🤢😆
Other than else it's pretty much good 😎
You tell?
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i just feel like there is something not good going to happen, not sure though but i am just feeling nervous that plz nothing has to happen with Purab 

we all are nervous yaar...but still there is no clue either yet...and many possibilities for the plan to flop...to be honest...lets just waite and watch😳
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

Cool and fine , but not at all happy with kkb 🤢😆
Other than else it's pretty much good 😎
You tell?

here too same feeling not at all happy with kkb
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Guys...Mein old RaBul scene dekh rahi thi jahan Purab BB ko lift deta hai office ke baad...jab vo usse un bikariyon se bhi bachata hai gadi mein beith kar😆
jab BB beith jaati hai to Pura kehta hai "yeh seat meri "so-called" girlfriends ke liye reserved rehti hai"😆 
new AT banana padega jaldi...yeh name kaisa rahega?...just a suggestion😊
Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
ritzee967 thumbnail

i just feel like there is something not good going to happen, not sure though but i am just feeling nervous that plz nothing has to happen with Purab 

If something happens to Purab, then RaBul lost completely, again seperation, cries, sacrifices 🤢

But na nothing will happen, cvs will actually see their death if they try to do something substantial at this time, when already there is no RaBul in the show..

It can be more of creating future MU type, but at the moment, they can't end everything, they will deliberately keep RaBul fans hooked 
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail

we all are nervous yaar...but still there is no clue either yet...and many possibilities for the plan to flop...to be honest...lets just waite and watch😳

yeah lets see what will happen 
-AsYaHolic- thumbnail

@Guys...Mein old RaBul scene dekh rahi thi jahan Purab BB ko lift deta hai office ke baad...jab vo usse un bikariyon se bhi bachata hai gadi mein beith kar😆

jab BB beith jaati hai to Pura kehta hai "yeh seat meri "so-called" girlfriends ke liye reserved rehti hai"😆 
new AT banana padega jaldi...yeh name kaisa rahega?...just a suggestion😊

👏 awesome name yaar yeah i love this name 
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Making Vamp To Spike Hero's Drink And Make Him Believe That They Had S🤬 Is EK's Fav Track . First Time Aliyah Tried N She Failed.That Scene Is Like Trailer .Main Picture Will Be In Bangalore . I Feel This Time Aliyah Will Succeed She Will Make Purab Believe That They Had S🤬 .But Actual Truth Will Be They Did Not Have S🤬.
I Wish I Am Wrong .But Can't Trust EK N Her CV's. Lets Be Prepared For Anything Be It Good Or Bad. I Am Keeping Hopes Low .So That I Does Not Get Sooo Upset. Let's See What Happens In Monday's Episode .