Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PURBUL

abida fans ig comments n allk basis pe agar usko judge karna hota...den i would hav started hating her frm  d start of nb only...but till nw i was lyk..its not her real nature...dis is not d mrunal thakur...but sometimes i feel...scrptness mei v genuiness dikhti hai.lyk...sana...upen n all...dey r also a part of dis scrpted crap...but kahi na kahi.unki genuiness visible hai...incase of mru.koi ray of hope hei nai dikhti...

Maybe M wants to increase her popularity because she was never as popular as upen, karishma and rashmi. matlab ki ab koyle ki khaan me aa hi gye to kam se kam hira to nikal ke jao.. I always felt ki M had a girl next door charm but maybe she doesn't want to be the girl next door anymore so all this bitching , fighting and desperation.
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mera nature mru se milta hai..🀣 lekin maine itna show off kabhi nai kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
ritzee967 thumbnail

finally frustation nikal k ab maza aa ra hai😎😎🀣

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ohhh God even I am laughing so hard right now πŸ€£

What is happening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž, but I can't stop my giggle and laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Moodyblue thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ritzee967

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OhhhπŸ˜†πŸ˜† God even I am laughing so hard right now πŸ€£

What is happening πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž, but I can't stop my giggle and laugh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

lets add more laughter πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Moodyblue thumbnail
Anybody can tell me how old BB and Purab are supposed to be?
PURBUL thumbnail
aj jaise mru ne bola na sh ko...loosig my luv sharad...vaise usne ari ko bola tha...aww mera purab bimar hai🀣🀣
PURBUL thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Memyself09

Anybody can tell me how old BB and Purab are supposed to be?

bb 30...purab 60πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess bb 22...purab 28
Moodyblue thumbnail

bb 30...purab 60πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i guess bb 22...purab 28

haiye purab 28 hai😲😲, office days mein toh chotta cute  handsome chooza lagta tha ..with beard he does look older..
ritzee967 thumbnail

mera nature mru se milta hai..🀣 lekin maine itna show off kabhi nai kiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Me and Mru are actually very pole apart, frankly speaking I never get what she does, sometimes I find those things little weird too...sorry but yes. I always find her very immature in handling somethings and in another she surprises me by taking a good step...

I more connect to Arjit in every way, we are quite similar in terms of nature and all too, I m not a charmer like he is, i m not able to woo people easily, but our liking and other things matches sometimesπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

One thing I wanna wish for Mrunal is that she needs at present a MENTOR in her life, who could guide her right in terms of manything, her family, personal life and mostly her career. How she needs to uplift it, what changes she needs to bring in her. How she needs to control her and at times how much she needs to open in front of different people. What kind of words she should use and everything.from her dressing style, hair style...and continues...

Well at the end, I don't know but I have developed a very sweet kind of affection and love towards Mrunal, I always wanna see Her progressing, seeing her doing more and more good, when I read bad about her, I feel hurt. When I read good about her , I feel nice. I may know that the thing she is doing is wrong, but somewhere I try to find justifications for that... Well truly LOVEis blind, unconditional and unexpected too...I have learnt this from my liking and love towards Mrunal especially πŸ˜Š