Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: PURBUL

guys wo epi no. batao na...wen purab said mai tumse tab tak pyaar karta rahunga...jab tak meri aankhein band nai ho jati

Episode 231, 1st March..

Sorry, I checked it agin and Abida said it correct, it was 231 not 232..😆
Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

guys wo epi no. batao na...wen purab said mai tumse tab tak pyaar karta rahunga...jab tak meri aankhein band nai ho jati

Episode 231 simran
ritzee967 thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

guys last year dis day(21 may) washroom scene of rabul was shown in the episode.🥳.😳 so today is the best day to remember and cherish dat scene  it is indeed one of the best scene of rabul and holds a special place in every rabulian's heart ❤️ it is one of the favorite scene of ArNal too 😳😉

can anybody post screen caps of this scene plz 

I'll try for it, not now in the evening maybe, but will try for sure 😳😳

Abida_angel thumbnail
Originally posted by: ritzee967

I love and admire this thing about Abhi⭐️⭐️⭐️
Chalo kisi ko toh yaad hai, that RaBul's wedding is pending, and it needs to be done either by hook or crook😈

Though very ugly analogy is here, during PA wedding,the condition was that when their wedding will happen, Pragya will be thrown out if the house, that wedding didn't happen, so she wasn't thrown out of the house.
And now also he is saying let this wedding happen,then you can move out, we know she's not gonna go out of that house, but that should not mean that wedding...😭
I mean to say, wedding needs to happen this type..please

I don't think a similarity can be drown their ritziee...its a complete differnet situation...the basic idea will be that pragya despite of Rabuls wedding willl stay at MM...during PA it was a plan...here its not a plan..just a request from Abhis side.
I only have hopes from abhi when it comes to Rabuls wedding..he is the one who realized his love taking inspiration from Rabuls love..but also he is the one who actually remember ke koi hai Rabul jinki shaadi hona abhi baaki hai.. 😳
Honestly mujhe aisa lag raha hai ke iss baar abhi Rabul ki shaadi karwa dega by hock or by croock.. 😳
Lets keep positive 😳
Abida_angel thumbnail

232 mei nai tha

Its in 231.., 232 mein BB purab le lap mein so rahi hoti hai subha aur alu unhein dekh ke jhal bhul jaati hai 😆 uar vahaan se BB ko aliyah ki intentios pe bhi shak hota hai regarding Purab. 😳
PURBUL thumbnail
Abida ...can u plz give me a short update of nb...abt mru on nb..via pm...avi ho kya ra hai waha
Abida_angel thumbnail

Abida ...can u plz give me a short update of nb...abt mru on nb..via pm...avi ho kya ra hai waha

Simran can I pm you later in the evning?..abhi ghar pe nahi hon..I'm at uni..
Vaise eik short update yeh hai ke finally drama part M se hath ke Rashmi ki taraf a gayaa hai..iss hafte vo LA jane ka drama..sab ko pata chala..next week Nandish aur rashmi ki family ayegi stage pe..Aur phir eik engagment bhi honi hai...iss hafte sunday ko bhi itna attention nahi mila MS ko unki story ko leke..
Vaise frankly..I feel Preeti is now slighty pissed off by their story..the way its brought up every week..first two weeks mein vo theek thi..but in last two weeks mein thodi pissed off si ho jati hai...
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Happy 1st Rabul Washroom Anniversary...To All Rabulians...🥳

its the most memorable scene of Rabul and a scene very very close to all Rabulians heart...a scene very close to Arnal's heart...❤️
PURBUL thumbnail
 GUYS...STAR PLUS K FB PAGE PE JAANA...WAHA PE EK BOHOT PYAARA SA😡 MRUNAL KA😡😡 VIDEO AAYA HAI...ZAROOR DEKHNA😡
PURBUL thumbnail
why cant mrunal be genuine any tym??????why cant she stop showing off everytym ...i never saw her lyk dis...specially lyk dis...its getting damn frustating nw...n i wanna knw...whuz d real mrunal thakur...d one v hav been seeing in ivs wid arijit...OR D ONE IN nb...itna zaada showoff...itna zaada perfection dikhana😡...n u knw d biggest thing meko laga...watever remarks she got frm her fans...she didn't even take it ssly i guess...but she definetely took dose remarks as a jokeEdited by PURBUL - 8 years ago