Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago
I don't trust EK and cvs...the creeps can do anything...🤢
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mages

yup the background was MH...😃

Di kasie pata chala? Mujhe to samajh nahi ayaa... 😕 I will be really happy agar MH ho...par kaunsa room hai?
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abida_angel

Di kasie pata chala? Mujhe to samajh nahi ayaa... 😕 I will be really happy agar MH ho...par kaunsa room hai?

let me check one more time...
PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Location was my. ..but ab vo log shooting k liye bangalore thori na jayenge
..Vo log mh ko hotel..office sab bana dete hai..rabul date wala hotel v mh tha
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aliya's expressions were very filthy and lusty ðŸ¤¢ she said "ab purab ko surprise kaise kiya jaye ðŸ˜‰" and blew off the burning candles...🤢😡 yuck...during holi also she lit candles in the room and nobody questioned her why so many candles are lit up in her room ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢
arashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: PURBUL

Location was my. ..but ab vo log shooting k liye bangalore thori na jayenge

..Vo log mh ko hotel..office sab bana dete hai..rabul date wala hotel v mh tha

ya i think abhi pragya ki music video promo wala shoot was also in MH..they change the settings accordingly..
Mages thumbnail
i really don't know where the hell is that place...but lets hope disaster of holi sequence should not be repeated...whatever it is...this bangalore issue is going to create trouble for Rabul...its the build up being made
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Track bhale hi dusri couple pe ho ya kissi pe bhi...humesha hum rabulians hi issi tension mein hote hain ke ab EK mayaa kiya karegi Rabul ka iss track se...iss track se Rabul ko kaise assar hoga...
Wahan wo logon ko koi tention kionke unhe pata hai ke akhir mein inki josi unite hogi...lekin hum har track khulte hi sirf tention 😭 well something big and drastic is planned for the other couple as well...its just about time...that will come when both will confess and accept each other..after s mini period of happiness...they will have separation track where they will live away from each other..thats why they haven't got "separated" yet because both of them have still not confessed and accepted...and this pregnancy track for them is paving way for it...par humare RaBul ka kiya.. 😒
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: arashi

aliya's expressions were very filthy and lusty ðŸ¤¢ she said "ab purab ko surprise kaise kiya jaye ðŸ˜‰" and blew off the burning candles...🤢😡 yuck...during holi also she lit candles in the room and nobody questioned her why so many candles are lit up in her room ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢

🤢
Arjittaneja_fan thumbnail
@Leela Yaara how are you?