Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzee967

No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.

The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad πŸ˜•
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki hai😳, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad πŸ˜†

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well πŸ˜³, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this πŸ˜†

I felt it was from NB set...πŸ˜†
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...😑😳
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...πŸ˜†...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Mages thumbnail

He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

he is such a cutie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
ritzee967 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

he is such a cutie...πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

We had his pic with Arjit also, the one with Nivedita and cigarette stories πŸ˜†
He might be cute, but I guess a brat, helps his brother and maybe do little roles too in his shows (I doubt on this, never seen in any onscreen pic or like that stuff)
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

I felt it was from NB set...πŸ˜†
I hate it when they link BB with NB...its mrunal who is in NB not BB...BB belongs to purab only...😑😳
eveni wonder how many hidden pics are in closet...one by one its coming out now...πŸ˜†...i am shocked when mrunal posted the NYP pic with arjit-ankit...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Yup that NYP party pic was a sweet surprise, the pic was awesome, three of them looking perfect πŸ˜³

I wanna see more RaBul - Akash scenes, last we had was during mms crap, it was nice, want more.
Even Purab - Akash scenes, I like. A really good one was during Dussehra, when Purab helped Akash and Rachna.
Now also Purab can do little bit teasing to Akash on getting married as well as becoming father. Some good bonding scenes , and bromance including Abhi, three hot guys in one frame πŸ˜Ž
ritzee967 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Flamable

Pta Nhi ab tak to rabul Ka b
Baby hone waala hota agr unki shaadi ko us kidnapping Track n Nhi replace kiya hota

πŸ˜†
RaBul are themselves so desperate especially Purab for baby πŸ˜³, Toh ho hi gaye hote πŸ˜†
But I guess we are more desperate for marriage, atleast me, baby vaby, I don't want them so early, even after their marriage, they should give time to this thought for a while, enjoy being married, being with each other, then think of welcoming someone else.

But before that a real marriage track, with lots of drama, emotions, passion, spice is needed πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: PURBUL

ARASHI...nyc dp...anyways guys heard dat mru blamed amruta for loosing her tasks...

NB and its scripted nautani has no end...🀒😑
Mages thumbnail

Yup that NYP party pic was a sweet surprise, the pic was awesome, three of them looking perfect πŸ˜³

I wanna see more RaBul - Akash scenes, last we had was during mms crap, it was nice, want more.
Even Purab - Akash scenes, I like. A really good one was during Dussehra, when Purab helped Akash and Rachna.
Now also Purab can do little bit teasing to Akash on getting married as well as becoming father. Some good bonding scenes , and bromance including Abhi, three hot guys in one frame πŸ˜Ž

your thoughts can only happen in dreams...πŸ˜­πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
In actual show...its over loaded annoying high-voltage drama...plotting planning😑🀒
PURBUL thumbnail
today i saw quite a number of arnal ivs...ivs mei arijit itna serious.expressionless  n unexpressive rhta hai...not only in arnal ivs but in ivs wid other costars as well...usko dekh k  kabhi laga nai dat he can be such a fun loving guyπŸ˜†
ritzee967 thumbnail
Where is Abida, no clue from several days, really missing her πŸ˜’
ritzee967 thumbnail
Guys was there anyone's Birthday in May in our AT πŸ˜²??????
If yes do tell, coz I have forgotten all the list completely πŸ˜†