Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 26

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by Mages

@anam...TFS...adorable pic of mrunal-ankit...they share a sweet friendship...it seems like ankit went to visit mrunal on NB sets...mrunal looks pretty and cute too in her outfit...even in her solo pics she is looking adorable and cute...
No di, it's a pic from that party which was thrown to welcome the jungle dwellers after the kidnapping drama. Mrunal and Ankit's outfits are same of that scene cum track.

The things is, why he has written Bulbul and Sharad πŸ˜•
Bulbul toh sirf Purab ki hai😳, he should have written Mrunal and Sharad πŸ˜†

But Ankit is a really sweet guy, he is proud of her there performing well πŸ˜³, well I wonder how many hidden pics they have more with themselves, which comes out like this πŸ˜†

thanks to anam for all the pics on off-screen thread...there is one pic of C that caught my eyes...its nothing abt C but her friend...there is a C pic with her friend on the cycle...i want to know who is that handsome hunk...he is such a cutie...it seems like i am having a crush on him...infact i am having a crush on all C friends...they are handsome hunks❀️...ek se badhkar ek...πŸ˜†
He is Siddharth Gupta , Lost Boy's younger brother.
Complete party animal!

i am getting fed up with all this nautanki and melodrama...when the hell M is coming out from the hell...i am loosing my patience now...her bank of scenes has ended too...Rabul track is majorly getting affected...

by the way there is an interview of SA...he says that S was his room partner and he has become good friend with him...which means neha is M's room partner...

after the show ends...more milap on MATH-KKB sets...both the shows shares the same sets
Yup Neha was M's room partner. On Neha's birthday only, SA and she opted out of that NB house, it was their last day in that place.
And seriously SA-S became good friends...wow πŸ˜†
ARASHI...nyc dp...anyways guys heard dat mru blamed amruta for loosing her tasks...
Was missing RaBul, watched an old episode only πŸ₯±
But episode was super nice πŸ˜³
Originally posted by PURBUL

ARASHI...nyc dp...anyways guys heard dat mru blamed amruta for loosing her tasks...
Yes Arashi dp is gorgeous 
They looked perfect on their engagement πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
He looks so HOT β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by ritzee967 - 8 years ago