Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PURBUL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Wat  d hell...hw can  p use Bb in such a manner πŸ˜‘😑   in order to distract certain someone. ..she is saying Tumhe pyaar mei haa mili..isliye tm kisi aur ko khush nai dekh sakte😑
Abida_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: PURBUL

Wat d hell...hw can p use Bb in such a manner😑😑 in order to distract certain someone. ..she is saying Tumhe pyaar mei haa mili..isliye tm kisi aur ko khush nai dekh sakte😑

Kuch nahi expect karti main by that person...always the cause of all the bad in BBs life..
The presence of that character irks me as much as certain someone...
Iss ke karan I have a feel Ss character might turn grey shaded... 😑 Edited by Abida_angel - 8 years ago
PURBUL thumbnail
I dnt think he will turn grey shaded...but d fact Is...agar kisi ko right path pe laana ho...dat doesn't mean u will play wid his feelings. ..Bb rejected him Coz she luved purab. ..she never gave any signs to him..n certain someone even never expressed his feelings properly. ..just to make him agree for his sisters marriage. ..in feelings ko urane ka Kya tha...
Purab is also Vry lonely in his lyf...just dat he never expresses it..though he is happy in his frnds company ..but somewhere or d other. .He also needs a family. ...ye pyaar karne walo ka ek hona line rabul mandir marriage tym v applicable tha..
arashi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww priya awesome dp...so cute...this scene was great...drama outside hospital..shikha nailed it.. superb performance by her..πŸ‘ and purab slaps aliya πŸ˜† i liked both the scenes where purab slapped aliya...first one at his house and second one outside hospital..awww purab bulbul ke khilaaf kuch ni sun sakta πŸ˜³ 
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi friends.. i am not new to  the AT OR the forum.. i ship rabul along with you..
this is ekta serial and so i dont trust her ... i will glad if rabul happens..

i always wanted to write a fic on rabul like abhigya but i waited for the pair to get married but yesterday a song in my mother tongue reminded me so much of purab that i wrote an os ... i am posting it ... please read and give me your comments.. 
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
I just read the update...the epi is not bad...any brother would get angry for what pragya have done...though its abit rude of pragya to mention BB's rejection that was not needed...but like the way suresh being genuinely happy for Rabul...he is happy in BB's happiness and he is fond of purab too...in the end he accepted aakash-rachna which is a good move...

what is bothering me big time...rachna is married now and will be staying MH...Rabul marriage is delayed(real-reel reasons)...purvi is out of AH...i wonder where is the track heading towards...i don't think suresh is turning negative nor grey-shaded...there is tannu's pregnancy in which EK can bring scary twist in the form of who is the father of her kid...i wonder what is the future of Rabul?...suresh accepting their relationship is nice but i can't digest it...he accepts it easily...there is sure some twist in it...sometimes this negative thoughts comes in my mind...Rabul marriage won't happen due to created MU...SB happens...now the worst comes in my mind purab being the father...πŸ˜†...my brains will go berserk...i don't trust EK at all...she can do anything
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: harisha_kb

hi friends.. i am not new to  the AT OR the forum.. i ship rabul along with you..

this is ekta serial and so i dont trust her ... i will glad if rabul happens..

i always wanted to write a fic on rabul like abhigya but i waited for the pair to get married but yesterday a song in my mother tongue reminded me so much of purab that i wrote an os ... i am posting it ... please read and give me your comments.. 

Pls do post it...i would love to read it...😳
arashi thumbnail
pragya said rachna is eight and a half months pregnant πŸ˜† and doctor said tanu is one and a half months pregnant..like seriously what happened to kkb calender..😲 

and yes i agree with u all...i wish pragya should have let RaBul get married in that temple only..uske baad kitne interesting tracks hote na πŸ˜³ both facing abhi's anger and both the families disapprovals and rabul together making efforts to win their trust  their own separate track...bulbul feeling sad by sarla maa's behaviour towards her and purab cheering her πŸ˜³ ...in between all this aliya making plans to break their marriage and not letting dem to live peacefully... then mms track hota and rabul mil ke pragya ko innocent prove karte and they manage to win everybody's trust..😳 and aliya's true face in front of all πŸ˜ƒ abhi realising his mistakes and abhirab again patch up..then abhi fir se rabul ki marriage karavata with proper rituals a big fat wedding......awww me and my imaginations only.. πŸ₯±
PURBUL thumbnail
Plz post ur os fast😳 we badly need it😳...priya ur dp...dekh k dil garden Garden ho gya
arashi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

I just read the update...the epi is not bad...any brother would get angry for what pragya have done...though its abit rude of pragya to mention BB's rejection that was not needed...but like the way suresh being genuinely happy for Rabul...he is happy in BB's happiness and he is fond of purab too...in the end he accepted aakash-rachna which is a good move...

what is bothering me big time...rachna is married now and will be staying MH...Rabul marriage is delayed(real-reel reasons)...purvi is out of AH...i wonder where is the track heading towards...i don't think suresh is turning negative nor grey-shaded...there is tannu's pregnancy in which EK can bring scary twist in the form of who is the father of her kid...i wonder what is the future of Rabul?...suresh accepting their relationship is nice but i can't digest it...he accepts it easily...there is sure some twist in it...sometimes this negative thoughts comes in my mind...Rabul marriage won't happen due to created MU...SB happens...now the worst comes in my mind purab being the father...πŸ˜†...my brains will go berserk...i don't trust EK at all...she can do anything

πŸ˜† leela imagine if purab is tanu's child's father then baaki saari baatein ek taraf imagine aliya's reaction πŸ€£ she will literally killl tanu..backstabbing ki to baat hi chodho..if tanu said purab's name na bulbul se bhi zada dangerous reaction aliya ka hoga..her best friend betrayed her πŸ€£