Arnal/Rabul AT #32 Ankhon Hi Ankhon Mein Saari Baatein Ho Jati Hain - Page 7

Posted: 8 years ago
Happy Mothers Day to our RaBul πŸ₯³
A mother with her two kids, adorably giving them the blessing to be together forever πŸ˜³
How much I love this picture 

PS: we have seen improvement in Sarla maa towards our RaBul too, let's wish in future she will be standing with them too always and get them married β­οΈ
Loving her nowadays πŸ˜³
Bulbul with all her mothers in a way πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sarla maa, dadi, janki ji and Pragya too whom according to Bulbul is like her mother figure only (she said na, badi behen maa jaisi hoti hai,nahin maa hi hoti hai πŸ˜³)

Let's hope for the best , that the girl with about four four mothers in her life, will definitely get her love, one or the other mother's love will do one thing or the other to bring her Purab in her life for lifetime πŸ˜³
happy mothers day to all my rabulians
Happy mothers day to all to my fellow Rabulians/Arnalians and all the mothers across the world πŸ₯³
Never take your mother forgranted..just because her patience and silence is her strenght 😳
happy mothers day everyone...😳⭐️
another week going to start but no expectations on RaBul front.. 
but overall for a change i am liking this track with tabhi confrontation..last week was pathetic..P's sacrifices nd all made the story boring..but now may be something interesting is coming ahead..lets see how rabul especially purab fits in the current track...but purab plz stay away from aliya πŸ˜‘ apart from going close to aliya do whatever u want...ur best friend needs u..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Lo ji...ab M ke parents ko bhi vohi problem hai S se...
even they want a guy from who is maharashan like M...
Noone came exclisivly for them but Ms parents AV was shown...they said the same that they will not accept it at all...and I felt really bad for her mom when she said I know my daughter will not hurt me...

Just the update on that frontπŸ˜†
@ritzee...aww...beautiful tribution for Mother's day...its touching especially Rabul-sarla hug...
Originally posted by Abida_angel

Lo ji...ab M ke parents ko bhi vohi problem hai S se...
even they want a guy from who is maharashan like M...
Noone came exclisivly for them but Ms parents AV was shown...they said the same that they will not accept it at all...and I felt really bad for her mom when she said I know my daughter will not hurt me...

Just the update on that frontπŸ˜†
wow aunty ji πŸ‘ dats the spirit...your daughter deserves much much better πŸ˜³ but make your choice a bit liberal..guy should be either from maharashtra or delhi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Guys pz ne ek twitter chat mei bola wid d fans abt nb...dat d show is scripted but judges  comments is true. ...c
...infact d eliminated contestant also twitted something abt d show...n Rashmi ka na...ek arti mei aaya...ek knew abt Rashmi dancing in some other country. ..but contestant ko nai pata tha. ..but ab sab contestants ko pata chal gya..so Rashmi ko show mei sab k saamne maafi maangna para hai...ye v drama aane wala hai. ..since d whole world knws abt ot..n show mei agar ye nautanki nai hua...toh show par sawal uthaega
Edited by PURBUL - 8 years ago