2 Met Expectations
3 Good
4 Very Good
5 Excellent
6 Phataka Dhamaka Excellent
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by Aamir.Aashlok

Nimmy, none will beat EBP cvs and stars when it comes to irritate and torture fans 🀒 what the hell they show tday πŸ˜• someone please gave me ph.no of sheetal, nupur and kirloskar's real life husband. what to plead them take their wifes for a vacation of 2 or 3 month 😑 πŸ˜† i just done with joreria and kirloskars 🀒 not waiting for mondaywhat we gona get in mon.is first two min.shlok helping aastha with thelp of editor uncle😑then last two min.end of epi cvs go to hell 😑

Shwetha,

😭 😭 😭 That is the state of all of us today after seeing the show today...and ofc anger...😑😑😑 Now...the husbands are happy that their wives are working and not at home to eat their heads...u think... they will go on a trip..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Agree...tone it down for mon...and see Renuka sell her kangans in the pawn shop in detail...Jo worrying more about Sid...K...looking more lost and sad...and that guest being a nost parker.
Originally posted by krithi1990

Hahahahahah...I like your rate and the last line. πŸ‘πŸΌ But I would like to give the minus marks for this episode. πŸ˜‘

krithi,

Our hopes dashed to the ground and trampled upon...so rudely... Can only laugh now...koi aur option nahi hai.
Originally posted by jhumjhum

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nimmy CV make u frustrated too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›.
This episode not worth rating so I'm not going to rate πŸ˜†.
Last 2 min Ashlok rest bakwas why the hell gang in jungle can't Shlok handle his own wife alone irritating twist to make me feel puck 😑 πŸ˜›. Like Apsara-IS talk scene Apsara doing superb acting πŸ˜‰.
Well I will keep expectation low nahi toh Phir "Khwab woh pyara" πŸ₯Ί gana padegi πŸ˜›.
Btw nice post Nimmy πŸ€—

Jhuma,

Pura mood hi karaab kar diya...cv's ne...hadh kar di...

good q on the gang...in the jungle..what purpose are they going to achieve? Only the coming week will answer that.

Shlok needs the whole army in the jungle to help him..arrey...ok..we do not know his full plan..so will wait and watch. Enjoyed Apsara scene..the way she answered IS..was good..bordering on the insolent.

Mon..low to min expectations and thanks for...lifting my mood.πŸ€—..sab ke saath mein...ranting session chal raha hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Aashlok_Fan

Cvs know how to get viewers to come back πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

yes..they dangle the CARROT OF ASHLOK in the precap and we fall for it..every time. πŸ˜†
Originally posted by dv19

im not rating anynimmy .. not that episode was below expectations or any.. JLT..
Dv, that is ok..many did not feel like rating today.
I dint have any high hope or expectations on Jungle track.. may be we have seen already or may be so much of NO ROMANCE EBP FOR MONTHS.. so Kinda  not expecting any romantic scenes.. true...hardly any since Waseem ji left the show.

I liked kalindi, ajju and mala and her niece scene.. it did have a message dear.. Ajju showed her experience in handling the things in a experienced and matured way.. how many of us youngsters could do that.. all are hot blooded..  would have appreciated it another time...ofc..ajju is older and wiser...and all that.

mala trying to balance all women.. all generations.. good for her..
Kalindi .. not self centered but rigth now broken and helpless and wanting for her dtr.. she doesnt want to be troubled coz she wants to live with her dtrs memories.. can being be sad bring back her dtr.. dont knwo.. people only cry or sob if there was  no any answer for the qns of TIME AND TIDE.. nice point.

dint get to watch  vanarasena stuff.. was busy..

Apsara.. she is a maid.. but was sitting on asthas cot as maharani and eating apple.. 
IN REAL ALL MAIDS ARE SO.. IF OWNER IS NOT THERE OR IF AROUND TOO, CHUPA CHUPI  TRYING TO USE PERFUME OR TRY WEARING EARINGS ETC.. yes...some not all are like that... tough that u had to face that.

i had a full time maid when i was pregnant.. about 5 months i guess.. when i was in office, she used to be maharani  in our  home.. watchign TV and using my bed.. 
i chucked oof her when i was 7 months peggy.. it is hard core realtiy.. not all maids are so.. but some are.. 

Ashlok.. 

Nice scene.. but very less time.. like bones .. 

i dint have mch expectation so no  ... im not disapponted.. 

BUT I LOVED THE DOGGY.. THE DOGGY WAS STREET FIGHTER.. SO STRONG AND HEALTHY.. yes..noticed..that..a lot...

COMPLETE HATTA KATTA.. AND THE BLOODY CAMERAMAN FOCUSED MORE ON SOME AREA..  yes...

OH MY GOD.. DOGS.. they are the street kings.. loved the stray .. very fierce and macho.. 

now no chapplas..

just to enlighten ur moods.

not going to rate.still don't wanna do...
actually i frustrated by the exam and rushed to home with lots of hope and what we get😑 i look somewhere else during renuka,Kirloskar's scenes🀒
last 1 minute of Aashlok and the precap is only good thing happened today..
seriously cvs are hell bound in testing our patience level...
excitement 100 to straight 0😭
in between nice review nim and a big clap too for writing the review even in these kinda epi's cvs throw at.

2 Jimmy. Thank god i didn't watch full episode. We went to zoo and came back by 5.20 so started cooking. 5.56 i kept tv and astha was running with a dog after her. So i caught in the right time. Had a nice day today with cousins. Waiting for aslokious Monday. I think be oz of strike we will get fillers. Pl have patience aslok romance is on the way.
Originally posted by mainkyanaamdoon

πŸ˜† filler? going beyond that i think. it was a bloater!

Padma, tell me about it...feeling bloated and gutted like a fish...floundering in the sea...😭 no tears..only...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by anu.shravi

not going to rate.still don't wanna do...
actually i frustrated by the exam and rushed to home with lots of hope and what we get😑 i look somewhere else during renuka,Kirloskar's scenes🀒
last 1 minute of Aashlok and the precap is only good thing happened today..
seriously cvs are hell bound in testing our patience level...
excitement 100 to straight 0😭
in between nice review nim and a big clap too for writing the review even in these kinda epi's cvs throw at.

Anu, coming home from a tough exam and what do you see...nada...zilch...

Like Shlok said...excitement straight from 100 to 0...in a nanosecond..wah they did it...πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks yaar...seeing everyone in the same mood and sharing has lightened my...moon considerably.
Originally posted by mehersudhar

2 Jimmy. Thank god i didn't watch full episode. We went to zoo and came back by 5.20 so started cooking. 5.56 i kept tv and astha was running with a dog after her. So i caught in the right time. Had a nice day today with cousins. Waiting for aslokious Monday. I think be oz of strike we will get fillers. Pl have patience aslok romance is on the way.

Meher,

omg...calling me Jimmy...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Glad your day at the zoo was better...than ours..certainly. You did not miss a thing...nothing at all...

well..fillers two days this week...don't  think there was a strike...have been very patient actually.

anyway..the bait has been cast..for us...so will watch it for sure.