3 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

nim_var IF-Sizzlerz
nim_var
nim_var

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:46am | IP Logged
1 Below Expectations...

The first time I am so gutted...seeing all and sundry...whose scenes are given leisurely..and slowly. God..the cv's are really good at torturing us all.

Today..it was the turn of the Kirloskars and be subject to their torture. kalindi is still upset and a LONG LOST..FRIEND..COMES FOR A VIST. Who cares..honestly..about this PRATHIBHA... No one...and here we have ajju giving a long..reply to her..and us...aaarrrggghhh...Ready to tear out my hair in frustration here..Angry

To top it..there was Renuka too..DOUBLE DOSE OF TORTURE. AngryAngryAngryGals..skip everything and go straight to the end for the last 3 mts when ASHLOK WERE FINALLY SHOWN. THE CV'S ARE SMART. If they show them at first..then none of us will watch the show..so they save them to the end..Angry Anyway I missed the start as I was napping...LOLLOL don't thnk I missed much..if it was ajju or opening was 1 minute of Ashlok.

I was really not in the mood to see Re n her silly tantrums... oh yes..we had MB and his wife with Sojal armed with a map and compass..making their way to the old temple...ConfusedConfused so he is going to recreate carrying her up the steps to the mandir to save her life..As if Barkhasta is going to let Shlok touch her. Apsara at home..eating an apple relaxing..in Aastha's room...when IS calls her about barkha. She tells him that..she did and was going all the way to the camp..to meet the kids. IS makes dinner plans. DREAM ON..DREAM ON...LOLLOL The only scene worth laughing at.

Skipping ahead to the end..
Shlok is looking for her...and Aastha is well and truly lost. Feels faint too. SHLOK FALLS INTO A PIT. ShockedShocked I WAS FIT TO BE TIED NOW. HE YELLS AND A MAN COMES..AND SAYS HE DUG A FEW PITS.. OH GOD..SO AASTHA COULD FALL INTO ANY OF THEM.Ouch WELL SHE HEARS A GROWL N THINKS IT IS SHLOK. TURNS AROUND AND SEES THE DOG.. FEAR SETS IN AND STARTS HER SPRINT...SCREAMING LOUDLY ... BACHAO...HELP...SHLOKIE BOY IS STILL LOOKING..WHEN SHE RUNS STRAIGHT INTO THE NET N FALLS IN. SHE TRIES TO SHOO THE DOG...SHOUTING...WHICH IS FORTUNATELY... HEARD BY SHLOK..THANK GOD..Big smile I am assuming he follows the trail of the shout and finds her.

PRECAP - BOTH COME OUT OF THE PIT...AND...WHEN SHLOK SLIPS..AASTHA YELLS SHLOK N HOLDS OUT HER HAND.. BOTH COME OUT...AND SHE FALLS OVER HIM...HAVE AN EYELOCK. 

Now we have to stew and fret over the weekend to see them again...gosh...total FILLER EPISODE . IF I HAD A WEAPON, I WOULD USE IT ON THE CV'S ...N THEY WOULD BE HURT...

Edited by nim_var - 09 May 2015 at 6:51am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaaForensicanu.shravip1archsammnasara222mehersudharSajiiecasweetu12maitydeblinajhumjhummainkyanaamdoonSathia007vj3072nandu_nanakashavanitalkie14gauri72Dogan1potomaccharanyaajk.taddy1234Prads.Biggi.

Dogan1 IF-Sizzlerz
Dogan1
Dogan1

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Not even worth rating but still gave one for ashlok...
Total bakwas pathetic epi! 

Ebp cvs proved that they just don't care !
What the hell was this ...from morning we r sitting and waiting and what we got ...Angry
All extras are getting never ending scens...felt like breaking the tv...
Then I thought why should I break my tv...let's go and hit the cvs with chappals! 
Seriously man heights...wasted my weekend...

Edited by Dogan1 - 09 May 2015 at 6:58am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ramyaasammnasara222SajiiemaitydeblinajhumjhumSathia007vj3072akashavaninim_varPrads

padmajag Senior Member
padmajag
padmajag

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Nim_var
I just gave 1
because I expected a lot today , CV cheated us .
I gave 1 point for the last precap!
Our boy made pit for his doll and he himself fell into it!
I like the way first she prayed to choose the direction and called shlok in the precap. 
will he ask her to say sorry tomorrow like the way he asked in Jungle track?

But our expectations are very high , CV's are not recreating the memories what we expect from them.
Poor CV's  

I am Praying Bappa for IS not to come to the jungle tomorrow

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sammnasara222Sajiiemaitydeblinavj3072jhumjhumakashavaninim_varDogan1

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Today I'm not rate the episode and u all know why...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222sammnavj3072akashavaninim_varDogan1

Prads IF-Sizzlerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Thnx Nimmy..u saved me frm torture..
Will watch last part online only..

Better nt to waste my time..

N now all Ashlok memories will b recreated wid these extras around???ConfusedAngry CVs, better u dnt ruin our memories in d process..v wl hunt u down..

P.S. rating..do i need to evn say..by default - below expectation..

Edited by Prads - 09 May 2015 at 7:05am

sammnasara222SajiiemaitydeblinaSathia007vj3072jhumjhumnandu_nanakashavaninim_varDogan1

Sathia007 IF-Dazzler
Sathia007
Sathia007

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:04am | IP Logged
 NIMMY
 This Time Cvs have been able to make you even irritated - they must have  excellent calibre  to make  irriatated  the girls like  you / Divya   who always exhibit  patiences   !!!!

However,  Nimmy  I wrote my views on  yesterday's episode on your rating thread - YOUR Review yesterday  was phenomenal - to the point !!!! - thanks to you  for your hard work.

Edited by Sathia007 - 09 May 2015 at 12:30pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sammnamaitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumvj3072akashavaninim_varDogan1Prads

casweetu12 Goldie
casweetu12
casweetu12

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Thx nims for Wu... so now just gonna watch PRECAP Wink

M sure even Monday epi vil b equally disappointing Confused.. they vil not ROLL OVER Each other... & shrenu vil just act as fallen on avinash & avinash vil just stare at her like DUMBO LOL
NO TOUCH NO HUG POLICY Wink

They vil show VAHINI instead worrying 4 BHAUJI.. & get bitten by SNAKE & Bhauji leaving astha behind & carrying VAHINI in his arms 2 mandir LOL

HIT HAI BHAI Wink

Kaisi Lagi meri STORY Wink

CHOOO.   M getting GAYAB now LOL
ROFL

Edited by casweetu12 - 09 May 2015 at 7:06am

sammnap1archsara222Sajiiemaitydeblinajhumjhumvj3072Sathia007nandu_nanPradsnim_var

potomac IF-Sizzlerz
potomac
potomac

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Sure u deserve something Nimms .. For such a boring eps you give a fab review .. Big smile thanks much my dear gal

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

maitydeblinaSajiiejhumjhumvj3072akashavaniDogan1Prads

Go to top