Satrangi Sasural

India-Forums

Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Aarushi will help Bua maa in office work!! (Page 2)

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
TFS Renu :)

Hmmm... seems like a good track, but these CVs can easily ruin it because they always take the easy way out LOLLOL  Here they will probably show Priyanka making mistakes and Aarushi rectifying them/taking blame for them. That will only make Priyanka angrier since she doesn't seem to be the kind to hide behind others for her mistakes. Then she will make a huge blunder and Aarushi will responsibility for it and it will cause a fight between ArHaan. Then Priyanka will reveal the truth and everyone will apologise to Aarushi and then Priyanka-Aarushi's bond will become very strong. And in between all this Aarushi will probably also find out about Priyanka's love for dance and she will do something to make Priyanka take it up again. Thus ends the track of Mom no.2 LOL     
Btw I really don't like this trend in SS. Aarushi gets married and decides to quit her job. Neelima gets married and decides to quit her job. What message are the CVs trying to convey? That once a woman gets married, her job is not at all a priority for her? Such stupid stereotypes already exist in the job market Sleepy and now SS is trying hard prove that those stereotypes are true.. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95poojashreeRenu111

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

Hmmm... seems like a good track, but these CVs can easily ruin it because they always take the easy way out LOLLOL  Here they will probably show Priyanka making mistakes and Aarushi rectifying them/taking blame for them. That will only make Priyanka angrier since she doesn't seem to be the kind to hide behind others for her mistakes. Then she will make a huge blunder and Aarushi will responsibility for it and it will cause a fight between ArHaan. Then Priyanka will reveal the truth and everyone will apologise to Aarushi and then Priyanka-Aarushi's bond will become very strong. And in between all this Aarushi will probably also find out about Priyanka's love for dance and she will do something to make Priyanka take it up again. Thus ends the track of Mom no.2 LOL     
Btw I really don't like this trend in SS. Aarushi gets married and decides to quit her job. Neelima gets married and decides to quit her job. What message are the CVs trying to convey? That once a woman gets married, her job is not at all a priority for her? Such stupid stereotypes already exist in the job market Sleepy and now SS is trying hard prove that those stereotypes are true.. 

agree ranju, why is neelima quitting!! this from a woman who couldn't sleep properly until knowing all her office work is doneSleepy ?? we know her and her patidev are so in love, but i don't want to see her cooking cleaning and catering to gautam 24/7. This is NOTHING like her character. 

And i hate it when they give Aarushi such regressive dialogues like in Friday's episode. that 2 more important times in a womans life nonsense (when she leaves her house to marry stranger and when she gives birth) 
i disagree, why should these two be the only 2 most important partsD'oh
Yes they are very important and life changing moments, but what about when a woman gets her first job? first salary? these are also important cvs Ermm

poojashreekautilya04Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbpbp

Originally posted by kautilya04

agree ranju, why is neelima quitting!! this from a woman who couldn't sleep properly until knowing all her office work is doneSleepy ?? we know her and her patidev are so in love, but i don't want to see her cooking cleaning and catering to gautam 24/7. This is NOTHING like her character. 

And i hate it when they give Aarushi such regressive dialogues like in Friday's episode. that 2 more important times in a womans life nonsense (when she leaves her house to marry stranger and when she gives birth) 
i disagree, why should these two be the only 2 most important partsD'oh
Yes they are very important and life changing moments, but what about when a woman gets her first job? first salary? these are also important cvs Ermm

Those dialogues made me cringe, Bindi Ouch 

I can imagine someone like Kasturi spouting that nonsense but to hear Aarushi saying it was a big disappointment. And as you mentioned, Neelima was so focused on the company and her job. Then she reunites with her husband and all ambitions disappear overnight?  Stern SmileAnd I also feel that the sole reason she gave her approval to Aarushi is because the latter helped her get married to Gautam :| I honestly don't see any other emotion behind it apart from this shallow reason.

It looks like the CVs want to say that a woman can seem modern or career-minded or progressive but you just need to scratch the surface and you'll find a woman whose Only dreams are becoming a wife and mother Sleepy 

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:32am | IP Logged
welcome ranju di Smile u already written the upcoming office track LOL probably u r right and i have the same feelings that at this stage priyanka dnt like aarushi bt later their bond will be developed...and the question abt job ,hmm in indian TV we have seen very rare serials where bahu is doing job and simultaneously handling house too and here neelima gives her position to aarushi becaz she helped her to get gautam ...i thought aarushi will do her bank job as she has a responsibility of mayaka..bt dnt know whats in cv's mind

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

poojashreekautilya04

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by veeranu

Maybe the guy does have a job. Else how could have they sustained for so long ?? I dnt think Gautam married any other woman after Neelima since he seems to love her so much..

yes i too thought the same he must have job otherwise how they both will survive..
kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

welcome ranju di Smile u already written the upcoming office track LOL probably u r right and i have the same feelings that at this stage priyanka dnt like aarushi bt later their bond will be developed...and the question abt job ,hmm in indian TV we have seen very rare serials where bahu is doing job and simultaneously handling house too and here neelima gives her position to aarushi becaz she helped her to get gautam ...i thought aarushi will do her bank job as she has a responsibility of mayaka..bt dnt know whats in cv's mind

haha yesss kuch aur likhte likhte socha ke yeh bhi likh doon LOL 

Wohi toh... she has the financial responsibility of her own family but uska toh koi mention hi nahi hain for the past 2-3 weeks LOL and she had told Vihaan 2-3 weeks back that she is not in favour of a husband and wife working in the same place, and yeh bhi ke she doesn't want to give sasural ka paisa to her maika. She was supposed to work from home and earn money for her family. Lekin lagta hain the makers have completely  forgotten  everything they showed a short while back LOLLOL 

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 8:11am | IP Logged
ranju di cv have short term memory loss haha jab yaad ayega tab aayega tab tak enjoy

bindiya-95kautilya04

poojashree Goldie
poojashree
poojashree

Posted: 11 May 2015 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
isse accha to Marathi Version main dhikhaayaa hain ki ,Janhavi is continues her job after her marriage . Also ,she encourages her mother-in -laws to do their career .I think ,Marathi Version is more progressive than Hindi Serial .Smile

bindiya-95Renu111

Go to top