Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littleliar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Brishti_Sarkar

Guys what do u all think about the precap of ydays epi?? What the hell is happening.. this Swara na!! I just cant understand whats wrong with her why is she bent upon pairing Laksh with Ragini 😑When will she realize its her Laksh was talking about not ragini.. 😭

I was very annoyed after seeing ydays precap...

She will on Friday and will slap him 😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
didn't check the spoilers yet.. but why did Swara slap Laksh??
littleliar thumbnail

didn't check the spoilers yet.. but why did Swara slap Laksh??

Because he told her that he loves her after getting engaged to rags again 😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail

Ok.. but I was thinking.. When did Laksh ever say to Swara he loves Ragini πŸ˜• Swara is the one who assumes when she felt Laksh is liking rag why didn't she ask to confirm? And now that Laksh is telling the truth to Swara she is angry.. I think Swara is being a bit of a drama queen here.. if she doesn't like Laksh that's different but who told her to play the role of a match maker and ASSUME Laksh was talking of Rags.. it could have been some other girl.. All this does not make any sense to me.

littleliar thumbnail

Ok.. but I was thinking.. When did Laksh ever say to Swara he loves Ragini πŸ˜•Swara is the one who assumes when she felt Laksh is liking rag why didn't she ask to confirm? And now that Laksh is telling the truth to Swara she is angry.. I think Swara is being a bit of a drama queen here.. if she doesn't like Laksh that's different but who told her to play the role of a match maker and ASSUME Laksh was talking of Rags.. it could have been some other girl.. All this does not make any sense to me.

Neither does it to me! Swara is over reacting...mabey something else has happened which is not mentioned in the spoilers
littleliar thumbnail
Why??!! This serial is soo typical 😭
CaptainSpark thumbnail
Originally posted by: guest28

Neither does it to me! Swara is over reacting...mabey something else has happened which is not mentioned in the spoilers

even I hope so.. Swara is a very strong character..and she is a positive power I will not like if they make a conspiring or sacrificing daughter out of her 😑Confused
littleliar thumbnail

<div></div>even I hope so.. Swara is a very strong character..and she is a positive power I will not like if they make a conspiring or sacrificing daughter out of her πŸ˜‘πŸ˜•

Naah they wont do that
littleliar thumbnail
Instead of irritating us they should really confirm the pair
NabilaIslam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh why don't they say who is the couple ! 
Link :  http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/25689-spoiler-alert-sanskaar-to-slit-his-hand-lakshya-to-declare-ragin.htm