#SwarYa(Swara and Lakshya)DT 3 note pg 1- His Shona .....Her Loser # - Page 52

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by tejaswiniwenham

jagruti dear (hope i got your name right! ðŸ˜³) im on the same boat. just dont want to see the same weird concepts of regressive tv being played out again.
yup jagruti 
Hope CVS don't ruin the show SwarYa is the only reason i watch the show..I hate love triangle concept 

Originally posted by NabilaIslam

be quiet !!!!!!!!!!! I'm leaving this forum ...😡

aww...juz joking dr...sry...😉
Laksh was worried for Sanskaar. He didn't felt jealous but seems Swara's mind is grazing grass 
Lol! Chill guys kisi na kisi ko toh raita phelana tha. Swara hi sahi. swathy hon joining you in not watching for sometime. I just record it for after my kids are in bed to watch. But I think some extra cases (and the extra money 😉 ) maybe a better option than unwinding with swaragini! It's not relaxing me much these days! 😆
I think Dadi Rags aur Laksh ki shaadi karne ki demands karegi Laksh will agree for the sake of Sanskaar but on wedding day dulha will replace & SanGini will get married Later Swara will marry Laksh for take revenge of her sis 
Lol! I don't think ye is level tak jayeega dekha na DP nahi manega 😆

Sanskaar dida ke saath rahega
🤣
Wen'll confession take place? I really want swara to knw dat laksh luvs hr nt ragini
Hello guys? Everybody in unswarYa land? 😆

DO NOT LOOSE HOPE 😕
Originally posted by littoos

Wen'll confession take place? I really want swara to knw dat laksh luvs hr nt ragini

Everybody wants that 😆

Guys anybody who saw the epi. Can u tell me what dadi told to sujata in the end?