I just read the tag line

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey Guys,

Have you noticed the tag line on the promo 17/18 on youtube (under the video, in the description box) It says "We see Dr. Veer and Dr. Ishan both falling for Dr. Alia. Who do you think will be the chosen one?"

I was like what? I didn't think Ishaan would realize it so soon but i guess we are heading for a triangle sooner than later. Wonder how will Malvika take it? ek taraf broken Heart and doosre taraf papa ki waapsi, how composed can she be and would she be able to keep professional and personal life seperate and show strength?

going by the tag line i feel may be the passionate dance is real or Ishaan's dream

Can't wait for see the episodes :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Poor malvika...i don't want veer for her if ishaan leaves her...she need someone new...
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I soo wish aliya hugs veer after he tells her the truth...but i doubt that would happen!!!😔
Bechari malvika..she'll be left all alone..ek taraf dad ne cheat kiya..aur dusri taraf boyfriend ne bhi chor diya...
now i'm feeling bad for malvika😭
Jessicarh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
N yeah i think that dance is not a dream sequence😊
yhmaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As long as they are 10 years apart it is fine .
There used to be drama serial on set tv about
a youger doctor falling in love with doctor 20
years older than her .That was new .

As it is said love is blind . So age shouldn't be 
an issuse .
Edited by yhmaddict - 8 years ago
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@yhmaddict...i think it is 10yr gap...assuming veer joined army at d age of 20 in 2000...
Shruti21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I guess aliya n Veer are going to team up after bit of drama to find aliya's father..
so maybe it will aliya n Veer in future. :)
brainychild92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i'm loving alia-veer !!! they aren't too much alike or too much different from one another. while both share the medical culture, alia gets the military culture...their chemistry is amazing.. sighhh
as for malvika, i think kd would be perfect for her.. they would really gel together... kd barely talks to people unless its for money and malvika for patients... no insecurities here  ;)

ishaan needs a break from relationships right now.