what the hell is happening (Page 2)

skinnypal IF-Sizzlerz
skinnypal
skinnypal

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoopassion

Originally posted by skinnypal

When they said "Friendship" I was like WHAAAT! LOL 
They never became friends.. they were lovers from the beginning.. !! They married three freaking times and got divorced..now they come up with FRIENDSHIP ROFL
I agree with Rose, they are shaking hands so that they can reconcile DuShi.. and even if they come up with friendship, it doesn't matter because they can never be friends.. they will behave as lovers whenever they are together Tongue

P.S when the segment of their dance was shown in Sbs then the voice over had said sid has promised his mother for A LAST DANCE which did not happen in the show.. I will not worry about Simran now coz Sid is treating him right nowadays.. but later on i am sure she will cook up something..and i see no redemption track of hers in the near future as of now!

@bold  That's very true.. From the beginning they were always lover's, then now there is no chance of being 'Just friends'. LOL I was even confused during Roshni's speech in best bahu competition when she adressed Sid as 'DOST'LOLConfused Then she don't want to acknowledge the relation, now Sid don't want.. So, I think just to give a name to the relation he must have said let's become friendsLOL  I'm sure now they would even start speaking on phone for Dushi.. I wish he saves her no: as Baghyasree and call her that to misleed SimranLOL

@bold - Day Dreaming What an idea !! Embarrassed I want phone romance from such a long time!! He never leaves her alone so that they can have romantic talks!! (Atleast cute talks if not romantic Tongue)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosesidni

ChurriBurri IF-Rockerz
ChurriBurri
ChurriBurri

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
I honestly feel SBS segments mislead us...we think something & something else happens. We never understood how Sid ends up at the party and now we know no one invited him. He invited himself...same with this...once the scene is shown things will be cleared. 
Harmony10 IF-Rockerz
Harmony10
Harmony10

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Churri

I honestly feel SBS segments mislead us...we think something & something else happens. We never understood how Sid ends up at the party and now we know no one invited him. He invited himself...same with this...once the scene is shown things will be cleared. 

Yes these SBS segments confuse the hell out of usConfused. During their dance scene, voiceover said that Sid promised his mom that he will leave roshni and this might be their last dance together. But he never promised her anything like that, but instead gave her back. Angry Just waiting for the day when in sbs segment they show a happy news about our SidNi reuniting. Smile

Go to top