Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 6)

IceMaiden IF-Dazzler
IceMaiden
IceMaiden

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by Total_Siyapaa

Originally posted by _kiara17

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

ahahahahahah ROFL
ROFL

on the other note, at least deepika didn't cheat on her boyfriend... shame on katrina that she used salman for such a long time and cheated him for a well-known cheater like ranbir who cheated on her with Nargis during Rockstar LOL ...but kya kare, kapoor bahu hune ka desperation jo hai LOL
Salman was the person who made her survive in bollywood unlike her sister whom i heard has links with po*nstarsLOL

ab jis actress ka baap kaun hai wo bhai pata naho, uss actress ne kis kis k saath soya hai, wo patah karna bhi mushkil hai... no wonder she started her career from b grade po*n Boom... nice skin show btw

@bold wasn't expecting this from RS fan esp u Dead

Truth cannot be hiddenLOL

like seriously?? i m not saying ki kuch maat bolo but atleast limit me baat kro..wat if i say something like that abt u ?? fir kya bologi??

This is sheer stupidity. you don't have to defend cinema stars by giving references to real ppl on the forum... The bold part is a plain idiotic comment imo.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonamKhanSinghKumarjibber-jabberBeautyful_Mess

light_year IF-Dazzler
light_year
light_year

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Anushka was so much fun in this interview, KJO was funny also, RK looked bored and anurag was okay.
LMFAOOO Anushka's rapid fire was the best her answer for why she would choose Karan as her husband and then Karan's answer ROFL

So all those rumors about Ranveer cheating and fooling around is true, good Anushka is dating Virat he is so loving to her, not like RS who cheated on her with Deepika and quiet hilarious that miss hypocrite DP does such business considering how she calls others cheaters, so she is no less than others.

Says a Katrina fan.. Where were you when Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina? Katrina fans shouldn't be talking about cheating and all that... Sounds really weird.. 
Who says ranbir cheated deepika with katrina. Deepika who is all pro sex n extra martial affairs was just cashing on ranbirs youth icon tag n encouraging him to promote safe sex . N she has lot of exboyfriends she may have caught somebody else. Poor ranbir gets bullied coz of some obsessive ex girlfriend. 

Edited by light_year - 09 May 2015 at 10:34am
desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...

sianskipper.mystic.girl.ilovecrepesBeautyful_Mess

Tinah IF-Dazzler
Tinah
Tinah

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by light_year

Originally posted by CocoChanel

Originally posted by Meherbaan

Says a Katrina fan.. Where were you when Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina? Katrina fans shouldn't be talking about cheating and all that... Sounds really weird.. 
Who says ranbir cheated deepika with katrina. Deepika who is all pro sex n extra martial affairs was just cashing on ranbirs youth icon tag n encouraging him to promote safe sex . N she has lot of exboyfriends she may have caught somebody else. Poor ranbir gets bullied coz of some obsessive ex girlfriend. 

so according to Katrina and Ranbir fans, when Ranbir is known to have dated lots of girls and women older than him - it's normal...but when Deepika, a girl, has dated a lot and has lots of ex-boyfriends - she's a s**t? how pathetic is that? Confused

btw, Deepika has hinted many times that Ranbir was the guy who cheated on her...and everyone in BW believed her because they know Ranbir's true character!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Pharma3nonamburnedlaceTheSmurfsIceMaidenabby_girl30Beautyful_Mess--SH7_Sunny--

abby_girl30 IF-Rockerz
abby_girl30
abby_girl30

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Lmao RS is so important to the TM, that she only used his name in the title and quoted a statement in refernce to him only when there are other things to talk about in this interview...obsessed much LOL

sianskipperKhanSinghKumarilovecrepesBeautyful_Mess

--SH7_Sunny-- IF-Achieverz
--SH7_Sunny--
--SH7_Sunny--

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Lmao RS is so important to the TM, that she only used his name in the title and quoted a statement in refernce to him only when there are other things to talk about in this interview...obsessed much LOL
That dimple in Deepiku's cheeks in ur dp. Day Dreaming 
Me and Deepiku together will make awesome couple. Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

abby_girl30

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...

THIS
SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 09 May 2015 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

That dimple in Deepiku's cheeks in ur dp. Day Dreaming 
Me and Deepiku together will make awesome couple. Embarrassed
1st Warning! You can have Deepika, but not Deepiku. Deepiku belong to meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SH7_Sunny--

Go to top