Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

i suggest DP and anu fans not to involve in crystal's thread in future... it's not worth it... she brings negativity in the forum...  not everyone of us are here for these illogical and celebrity hatred discussions, are we?
You come here to know about movies and ur fav actors and actresses... u don;t come here to spoil your mood, isn't it?

it's not worth posting in her threads..because she is not a unbiased TM.. and her only purpose is to create negativity in threads... for e.g.- in this thread, her purpose is to involve Anu and DP fans and bash Ranveer...😆

If she starts some useful thread where one can discuss useful and funny stuff, it's a welcome change

and i also doubt she is a true katrina fan because she brings a lot of hatred for Kat from all other fans through her post in IF. she always write bad for everyone except katrina..

By commenting on her opened thread, others are just giving her value where she deserves none

She's just honest if she doesn't like some actors. Nothing wrong with it even though I don't agree with her some povs regarding some actors whom I like. There's nothing wrong with disliking actors. It's better to be honest than trying to act all sweet and natural like many do. It's just people have different opinions, nothing wrong with it. 
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kaunSinghkumar

don't mess with me😊.
everyone knows about your trickery and posts here.
and i don't have time to read your long lecture, i just have time to write mine
I am just suggesting my friends not to waste their precious time here😆 .. dost ho kar itna bhi nah karu kya?

Don't mess with me🤔 Urm. again I will ask you who are you ?🥱 I wrote it in bold this time so hopefully you got it this time.

Aww einstein we are so touched, helping your friend from wasting their time here while you keep replying again and again😛

Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Eboza

@Meherbaan 😆  your just lol cant take you serious but keep writing you started the post from one point and turned it to another topic 👏 you amuse me. Trying to figure out your real agenda in this thread. 😆

Well at least I amuse you while you always bore me🥱

You can't take me seriously but invest time and effort in figuring me out, you are one logical person I must say 
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _Darling_

She's just honest if she doesn't like some actors. Nothing wrong with it even though I don't agree with her some povs regarding some actors whom I like. There's nothing wrong with disliking actors. It's better to be honest than trying to act all sweet and natural like many do. It's just people have different opinions, nothing wrong with it. 

yes, she is totally free to do that. But when it becomes obsession, it's bit irritating and annoying for other members...  she jumps to comment first on threads opened by ranveer fans😲 just to spoil the thread... it leaves a bad taste for other members... because not everyone here is for that... many people are here to discuss about movies and so on. may be it doesn't enter her mind.

for e.g- look at the title of this thread... she has deliberately changed it to suit her purpose, then she comments first herself to direct her agenda...what kind of TM does that🤢.  Nailclipper also creates such titles but his are tongue-in-cheek and are for fun...  but crystal's comments show how vicious and hateful her views are...at some point, it leaves a bad taste in every other member...because she does that to every actor and actress except katrina.

Meherbaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

yes, she is totally free to do that. But when it becomes obsession, it's bit irritating and annoying for other members...  she jumps to comment first on threads opened by ranveer fans😲 just to spoil the thread... it leaves a bad taste for other members... because not everyone here is for that... many people are here to discuss about movies and so on. may be it doesn't enter her mind.

for e.g- look at the title of this thread... she has deliberately changed it to suit her purpose, then she comments first herself to direct her agenda...what kind of TM does that🤢.  Nailclipper also creates such titles but his are tongue-in-cheek and are for fun...  but crystal's comments show how vicious and hateful her views are...at some point, it leaves a bad taste in every other member...because she does that to every actor and actress except katrina.

Obsession lmfao? just posting this becomes obsession, look at yourself dude, hating on ranbir and katrina always but can't digest it if someone disagrees with you about your ranveer, cut the crap.

And you jump and comment everywhere first that's fine but if other's do it then it's not fine? now you got a problem with at which page I comment, and you say I am obsessed, it's you who are obsessed with me 😛

And you are not here to dicuss films, you are here to bash katirna, her dad, ranbir etc. so don't lecture others.

Now you are going to decide what topic I should create and with what title, I have the right to make this topic with this title, if you can't digest it then simply ignore. 

You are beyond obsessed with me and my actions, got a problem with every single thing I do, next you will have a problem with my username and siggie and icon also?

And I don't care what NailClipper does. I am not NailClipper, I am Crystal, I do what I want to do, and if you want to read NailClipper's comments or topics go ahead do it but don't tell me to be like her. Not that I have anything against her but I am not here to copy anyone or follow herd mentality like you.

And most importantly you have got a warning from the moderators so it's quiet shameless that you still give yourself to act holier than thou and lecture others when it's YOU WHO ARE WRONG Edited by Meherbaan - 8 years ago
Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Well at least I amuse you while you always bore me🥱

You can't take me seriously but invest time and effort in figuring me out, you are one logical person I must say 

It doesnt interest me if i bore you 😊 because Im not trying to please you. Im just doing what you are doing just answering to the post without being logical.
Moderator thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
The topic has been flagged for non-compliance with our Forum Rules / Code of Conduct and has been temporarily closed for further review.

For further concerns, please feel free to approach any member of the Development Team of this forum!

Regards,
I-F Development Team
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Topic has been reviewed and reopened.

BWF DT