Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu (Page 13)

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meherbaan

Originally posted by -spartacus-

RS fans should embrace the truth gracefully w/o demeaning anu coz she defo knows him more than any of us. It's quite evident anu was pissed on him for cheating on her & RS was feeling guilty, that's why so many praises come from his mouth whenever anu mentioned. Now as she moved on & happy to hear his non stop praises she finally forgave him and became normal with him.LOL

Exactly but according to some fans here they know RS much more than Anushka did, beyond silly and lame excuses are given for why one should not believe what anushka stated. 

uh u act like u know ranveer and deepika more than they even know themselves LOL

lol u claim that they r both cheaters, u claim they r both manipulative, u claim everything they do is for attention seeking pr 

so wat do we poor rs fans know LOL

Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zara321

RS fans should embrace the truth gracefully w/o demeaning anu coz she defo knows him more than any of us. It's quite evident anu was pissed on him for cheating on her & RS was feeling guilty, that's why so many praises come from his mouth whenever anu mentioned. Now as she moved on & happy to hear his non stop praises she finally forgave him and became normal with him.LOL

Exactly but according to some fans here they know RS much more than Anushka did, beyond silly and lame excuses are given for why one should not believe what anushka stated. 

uh u act like u know ranveer and deepika more than they even know themselves LOL

lol u claim that they r both cheaters, u claim they r both manipulative, u claim everything they do is for attention seeking pr 

You should be the last person talking hereLOL
You act like you live with Raveer 24/7 and if someone says 1 thing about ranveer or deepika that you disagrees with then you reply back to all those comments with essays and force your opinion on them.LOL

And you claim Ranbir and Katrina are so many horrible things and no one got right to question your comments and only you and fellow ranveer and deepika fans can only enter ranveer and deepika topics according to you LOL

Edited by Meherbaan - 10 May 2015 at 7:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fitoori_kudi

zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:44am | IP Logged

You act like you live with Raveer 24/7 and if someone says 1 thing about ranveer or deepika that you disagrees with then you reply back to all those comments with essays and force your opinion on them.LOL

lol i reply back with essays? LOL

Please i hav never forced my opinion on anyone here, i dont care if someone doesnt like ranveer and deepika for watever reasons they hav

And u also act like u know katrina and ranbir so well, ur always quick to defend them no matter wat, why cant i do the same huh? Smile
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:46am | IP Logged

Please i hav never forced my opinion on anyone here, i dont care if someone doesnt like ranveer and deepika for watever reasons they hav

And u also act like u know katrina and ranbir so well, ur always quick to defend them no matter wat, why cant i do the same huh? Smile

Did I question you or did you question me first here?

So cut the crap, no need to talk about what I do and what I don't when you are a no better!

at least in ranbir or katrina topics I don't tell who should enter and who should not enter, that's what you do in ranveer and deepika topics telling who should comment and who should not, will you ever realize it's I-F and you can't stop anyone from commenting.

Edited by Meherbaan - 10 May 2015 at 7:54am
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Did I question you or did you question me first here?

So cut the crap, no need to talk about what I do and what I don't when you are a nobody!

at least in ranbir or katrina topics I don't tell who should enter and who should not enter, that's what you do in ranveer and deepika topics telling who should comment and who should not, will you ever realize it's I-F and you can't stop anyone from commenting.

what? i tell people who can enter and who shud not enter the thread? wat r u talking about? LOL

i hav never stopped anyone from giving thier opinion, i dont even visit IF as much as i did earlier coz honestly i dont even care anymore 

so carry on doing watever u want, it makes no difference to me Smile

Edited by zara321 - 10 May 2015 at 7:53am
Meherbaan IF-Sizzlerz
Meherbaan
Meherbaan

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:55am | IP Logged
^yeah now act all ignorant and we can see how much it is making no difference to you, by getting personal and jumping on people's throat instead of discussing the actual topic lol
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 7:59am | IP Logged
i get personal? lol I hav never been accused of that here
Anyway the bottom line is none of us know these stars personally, so there is no need the make such claims bout them wen there is no direct evidence 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pro.vo.King--wat_upBeautyful_Mess

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 10 May 2015 at 8:27am | IP Logged
^^ What happened to your old Id??

Go to top