If I woke up as RS I would look around where I was previous night:Anu - Page 5

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by _kiara17

like seriously?? i m not saying ki kuch maat bolo but atleast limit me baat kro..wat if i say something like that abt u ?? fir kya bologi??

This is sheer stupidity. you don't have to defend cinema stars by giving references to real ppl on the forum... The bold part is a plain idiotic comment imo.
Originally posted by CocoChanel

Says a Katrina fan.. Where were you when Ranbir cheated on Deepika with Katrina? Katrina fans shouldn't be talking about cheating and all that... Sounds really weird.. 
Who says ranbir cheated deepika with katrina. Deepika who is all pro sex n extra martial affairs was just cashing on ranbirs youth icon tag n encouraging him to promote safe sex . N she has lot of exboyfriends she may have caught somebody else. Poor ranbir gets bullied coz of some obsessive ex girlfriend. 
Edited by light_year - 8 years ago
Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...
Originally posted by light_year

Who says ranbir cheated deepika with katrina. Deepika who is all pro sex n extra martial affairs was just cashing on ranbirs youth icon tag n encouraging him to promote safe sex . N she has lot of exboyfriends she may have caught somebody else. Poor ranbir gets bullied coz of some obsessive ex girlfriend. 

so according to Katrina and Ranbir fans, when Ranbir is known to have dated lots of girls and women older than him - it's normal...but when Deepika, a girl, has dated a lot and has lots of ex-boyfriends - she's a s**t? how pathetic is that? 😕

btw, Deepika has hinted many times that Ranbir was the guy who cheated on her...and everyone in BW believed her because they know Ranbir's true character!
Lmao RS is so important to the TM, that she only used his name in the title and quoted a statement in refernce to him only when there are other things to talk about in this interview...obsessed much 😆
Originally posted by abby_girl30

Lmao RS is so important to the TM, that she only used his name in the title and quoted a statement in refernce to him only when there are other things to talk about in this interview...obsessed much 😆
That dimple in Deepiku's cheeks in ur dp.  
Me and Deepiku together will make awesome couple. ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by desicrowd

Anushka should get herself to ground a but... Never seen RS making fun of her, he always praises her but this lady has always criticized him... Too much of Anuska praise is getting to her head I guess...

THIS
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

That dimple in Deepiku's cheeks in ur dp.  
Me and Deepiku together will make awesome couple. ðŸ˜³
1st Warning! You can have Deepika, but not Deepiku. Deepiku belong to me😆
Originally posted by desicrowd

Just my observation, the one who got dumped always says nasty things about the ex. And the one who dumped, either keeps mum or praise the ex. 

Same happened with Deepika.. she didn't leave a chance to humiliate her ex.. but the ex either ignored or tried to show the world that he's the bigger person by not bad mouthing her. 

Same happened with Ranbir.. he said his ex was cold in bed.. and on national television he said the ex had a bad dressing sense. But the ex mostly avoided talking about him.

Originally posted by OutsiderOne

1st Warning! You can have Deepika, but not Deepiku. Deepiku belong to me😆
2nd warning from me. 
I will have both Deepika and Deepiku u dont come between us. ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜†
She is only mine. ðŸ˜³